Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You mean boycott.

Isnt it strange how when they disappear, they ALL disappear (The_ & Youngsy excluded). And yet when one posts they are almost immediately backed up a horde of orcs (is that the correct collective?).

I've noticed this as well. They also all go missing when bad news about Rangers hits the press and mysteriously reappear en masse when it's a favourable news day.

I've noticed this as well. They also all go missing when bad news about Rangers hits the press and mysteriously reappear en masse when it's a favourable news day.

Like those wee wooden couples you used to see forecasting the weather in those cuckoo clock style boxes....

Most Rangers fans are probably sickened by whats been posted in here over the last couple of days.

Most Rangers fans are probably sickened by whats been posted in here over the last couple of days.

True dat. The collective lack of knowledge of their own club's history, coupled with an unhealthy obsession with child abuse, would be enough to embarrass any decent rangers fan.

Good thing there haven't been any around for a couple of days, then, wouldn't you say?