Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Youngsy seems to have quite a thing for the 'wee boys' scandal .. seems to bring up it up or talk about it on a regular basis ,,, especially on his meltdown thread.

I think you'll find that I've not mentioned this on any regular basis, but if and when it comes up i'll say exactly what my opinion on it is, whether you like it or not. Perhaps you should try and look on it with criticism of certain individuals in your club at the time, instead of coming out with nonsense. It happened, it shamed your club. You and others can't deny that.

Ho hum. I remember at the supposedly infamous "game of shame", the Oldco fans kept up chants about Big Jock Knowing for five minutes at a time.

During that game, they did it because their team was shocking and was plainly doomed to defeat. They had nothing else to sing about, so they sang that one with gusto.

As with the Oldco, so the new except now, it's not confined to matchday.

Regarding the boys club scandal, the songs are repugnant and as such I personally have never sang them as they have no place at a football game or indeed anywhere else. However as someone who was around during this time there are questions that should have been put to the club, such as why did officials,(not Stein ), not implement their duty of care to those lads, why did they not inform the relevant authorities of the allegations for an investigation take place and also why was the club never censured over the events by the SFA or indeed why didn't the SFA instigate their own investigation into the allegations.

Whether people like to hear about this or not, these events happened and should have been fully investigated by the club and the relevant authorities, the fact that the club never informed the authorities means that the officials of the day, Kelly and White, failed the lads in their duty of care. Instead they put the name of the club before the welfare of these lads. That is fact and as such is also a matter of public record and as the questions are there to be asked. People can hold their hands up in horror and be offended but it is all true.

A pretty sane post.

The whole thing's vile. It reflects poorly on the culture at Celtic at the time and poorly on those wishing to exploit it.

Regarding the boys club scandal, the songs are repugnant and as such I personally have never sang them as they have no place at a football game or indeed anywhere else. However as someone who was around during this time there are questions that should have been put to the club, such as why did officials,(not Stein ), not implement their duty of care to those lads, why did they not inform the relevant authorities of the allegations for an investigation take place and also why was the club never censured over the events by the SFA or indeed why didn't the SFA instigate their own investigation into the allegations.

Whether people like to hear about this or not, these events happened and should have been fully investigated by the club and the relevant authorities, the fact that the club never informed the authorities means that the officials of the day, Kelly and White, failed the lads in their duty of care. Instead they put the name of the club before the welfare of these lads. That is fact and as such is also a matter of public record and as the questions are there to be asked. People can hold their hands up in horror and be offended but it is all true.

Child abuse happens across all religions and cultures. The problem is when its institutionalized, and committed by people with perceived integrity. All too often the people in charge get embarrassed, and are more focused on limiting the damage it might cause to their organisation. Like what happened with John Chalmers at your club.

Child abuse happens across all religions and cultures. The problem is when its institutionalized, and committed by people with perceived integrity. All too often the people in charge get embarrassed, and are more focused on limiting the damage it might cause to their organisation. Like what happened with John Chalmers at your club.

John chalmers has been wiped from Rangers fans memory.

Scummy stuff from Hellboy.

At least we know how low the bar is set with regard to what's allowed on here.

Hellish placed said bar in the gutter.

Thankfully the plastics and diddies have much more important issues to worry about - such as the aesthetic appeal of Haggerty.

The John Grieg GIF I posted had absolutely fuck all to do with the Ibrox disaster you pair of fucking fannies getting offended by anything and ashamed of nothing.

It was a piss take of the bears slogan "we don't do walking away" and you two fuds damn well knew that before you posted your mock outrage encrusted with crocodile tears.

FANNIES.

The John Grieg GIF I posted had absolutely fuck all to do with the Ibrox disaster you pair of fucking fannies getting offended by anything and ashamed of nothing.

It was a piss take of the bears slogan "we don't do walking away" and you two fuds damn well knew that before you posted your mock outrage encrusted with crocodile tears.

FANNIES.

That doesn't wash.

You'll doubtlessly know how the statue came to be there, what it represents and why it's situated in that location. But, you (and others) decide it's ok to make a joke of that - whilst pretending so very, very hard that the walking away element of the 'joke' is in no way connected to those who died there - and any response that challenges your ridiculous assertions or questions the appropriateness is a mockery?

I don't know a single Rangers supporter who makes light of this subject - far less jokes about it. You, however, insist that's the case and we're absolutely in the wrong to react in ways that don't suit you? Here's a truth - no Rangers supporter is going to agree with your interpretation of that 'joke'.

Meanwhile, in this curious, immoral world you live in - you still demand there will be a moral hierarchy and so dictate what is and isn't acceptable in response? A statue to mark the dead is fair game in your world.

Aye, right.

I can't imagine how you would even being to dare to take offence at 'jokes' in kind.

That doesn't wash.

You'll doubtlessly know how the statue came to be there, what it represents and why it's situated in that location. But, you (and others) decide it's ok to make a joke of that - whilst pretending so very, very hard that the walking away element of the 'joke' is in no way connected to those who died there - and any response that challenges your ridiculous assertions or questions the appropriateness is a mockery?

I don't know a single Rangers supporter who makes light of this subject - far less jokes about it. You, however, insist that's the case and we're absolutely in the wrong to react in ways that don't suit you? Here's a truth - no Rangers supporter is going to agree with your interpretation of that 'joke'.

Meanwhile, in this curious, immoral world you live in - you still demand there will be a moral hierarchy and so dictate what is and isn't acceptable in response? A statue to mark the dead is fair game in your world.

Aye, right.

I can't imagine how you would even being to dare to take offence at 'jokes' in kind.

^ ^ ^ I'm surprised you could fart that out into a post.

Just how many offences in your lifetime have you insulted out into a phrase,comment,post or other that has referred to some kind of derogatory slur upon a person,persons or other you find humorous amongst your friends,family or other and thought feck all about it later on except a giggle at how funny it was ?.

If you can't see the humour in a statue walking away when John Greig had at the time whilst taking the piss out of Fat Sally's "we don't do walking away" comment then it's you who has a problem.

Whilst catching up with the thread from the past couple of days I'd say that you have latched onto something which wasn't there in the first place to deflect from your cunting mob from reminding us that young boys got abused and also for some point scoring by being mock offended just because you can.

That doesn't wash.

You'll doubtlessly know how the statue came to be there, what it represents and why it's situated in that location. But, you (and others) decide it's ok to make a joke of that - whilst pretending so very, very hard that the walking away element of the 'joke' is in no way connected to those who died there

Wait a fckin minute. Either you are thick as fck or at it. If it's the second, you are seriously not right in the head.

Can I ask that one of your fellow Berzs PM's you and tells you to get off the Swally and get to your bed before you start to offend your fellow fans.

I've seen a lot posted on here, but to suggest the above, ranks as fckin disgusting in my book.

2 things.

1: When Bendarroch came back with 'applepine' it was the funniest thing he's ever posted on here. Credit where credit's due: I laughed aloud.

2. That said, his faux outrage about that John Grieg statue walking away is wearing a bit thin. It is utterly nothing to do with the Ibrox disaster and you damn well know it - take it on the chin as a work of comic genius. As a visual gag, it is peerless on this thread. It's mastery is only matched by that rising gif of the 'big hoose' guy which is, by all measurable data, arguably the funniest thing of all time.

Oh and another thing, the image of Grieg's statue as Christ the redeemer or whatever is outstanding. I read Tedi say on another thread that he was proud he'd turned this thread into an abortion. I'd disagree strongly. Even today, after trawling through all that crap about child abuse (thanks guys) those Grieg images and that Rangers Grand Theft Auto poster made me happy as a clam.

Kudos.

Also I'm studying film making in London and if I can find a producer down here crazy enough I'm making BRALT:The Movie. I don't have any huge preferences as to who plays who but Ted Danson has to be in there somewhere to appease the American market. That's a deal breaker. I also have it on good authority that Vernon Wells will reprise his legendary role in Commando to play Bennet (art imitating life imitating art - it's gonna be a high brow think piece) whilst the 'big hoose' guy will of course be played by Eddie Murphy in a fat suit.

Some of the nonsense posted here nowadays is below even the Rangers/ Celtic forum.

FWIW using the Ibrox disaster memorial in any kind of joke is in poor taste...imo...i thought it had been removed after it was pointed out. that the statue was indeed a memorial to the 66 who lost their lifes? That said i am not going to lose any sleep over it

Some of the nonsense posted here nowadays is below even the Rangers/ Celtic forum.

FWIW using the Ibrox disaster memorial in any kind of joke is in poor taste...imo...i thought it had been removed after it was pointed out. that the statue was indeed a memorial to the 66 who lost their lifes? That said i am not going to lose any sleep over it

Some would say that not knowing what the memorial you claim is so sacrosanct actually commemorates would knock the wind right out of your sails. That said, your credibility is lower than a snake's belly anyway, so the above is not surprising.

Some would say that not knowing what the memorial you claim is so sacrosanct actually commemorates would knock the wind right out of your sails. That said, your credibility is lower than a snake's belly anyway, so the above is not surprising.

It has been mentioned on this very thread. It was when it was photoshopped to appear as a shipyard worker. Of course you would know this but are choosing to ignore it.

As for my credibility with the likes of you...are you being serious? You need to stop taking yourself so seriously. Only the other day you were talking about 'tarriers'...does this make you a bigot?