Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's trying to appear reasonable and clamber out of his swamp and onto the 'high ground' ... :lol:

His 'whatabootery' comparisons are shocking ... the 'edjits' in the support comparison if totally unconnected, was to be fair; completely idiotic and inline with his fellow supporters.

In all honesty, if the best whataboutery he can come up, when shown the attitudes of that sad cúnt with the Red Hand over his bed( :blink:), is to point out that celtic fans are a bit thick* is:

a. Irrelevant, and

b. Possibly the weakest comeback in P&B history,

then it's not surprising he's gone a wee bit quiet.

*This phenomenon is neither front-page news nor limited to followers of the green sisters. I can think of a few Killie fans who would stand looking fixedly at a carton of orange juice for hours.....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

He's probably frantically googling as we speak so he can impress us with his knowledge of how the Jesuits poisoned the ambulance horses to prevent them helping out in 1902.

ETA: The folk killed in 1961 probably thought that was pretty disastrous, as well.

As I said above, I wasn't au fait with the whole thing, having assumed the 1971 event was one of those unforeseen, unavoidable disasters. Can anyone tell me if Wikipedia has got it all wrong, or were there plenty of pointers that this could have been avoidable?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

To be fair if the same fruit interview had been done on a Glasgow Sevco match day in Govan, a pineapple would have been met with exactly the same confusion.

Don't talk stupid, it's a pineapple ffs.

I was going to insert a witty joke but with the WKR in a complaining mood today, i'll leave it.

Scumbaggery hits an all time new low thanks to the WKR and his merry chums.

So, you refer to me as a "WKR", and accuse me of "scumbaggery"?

Care to elaborate? Bearing in mind your little mate has accused me of bringing up the subject of child abuse, thereby dragging this thread into the gutter, would you like to make an equally damning, and equally inaccurate accusation? Because that would be what it would be. You just can't help yourself.

If you don't like people wanting to find out more about stuff like the disasters to have happened at your spiritual home, maybe tell your idiot chums to stop banging on about them - or it, as they seem to refer to a single event.

Now I have taken time to have a wee read, I have to say that the whole thing doesn't exactly throw rangers into a good light. That is me stretching my diplomacy circuit to the limit, by the way.

:lol:

I'll take my "ruffling" wherever I can get it thank you very much. The man's only being honest. Sensible as f**k me. :whistle

Insert Team: Celtic gag here: _ _ _ _ _ _

I've made a c**t of this :lol:

You know what I mean though.

I was following you until you wrote "I've made a c**t of this".

Stupid as f**k, me. :)

What i don't get is:

The child abuse was the actions of one man yet apparently every one was in on it or 'knew'

Yet, on the other hand.

The liquidation was all the actions of Craig whyte and everyone else was just as surprised and they didn't know..

Really, never? You didn't notice the banner last season saying "peado free in division 3" or heard the "Big Jock Knew" chat?

What about every time you lot come to Parkhead, you can always clearly be heard singing "who shagged all the boys, Celtic boys club"

That's just a few examples, of the top of my head

A section of your support loves child abuse, they have an unhealthy obsession with it.

This cannot be denied.

Thats hardly celebration is it?

I like how Rangers are the bad guy here. I certainly don't think even you think that child molestation is fine but singing a song about it is the lowest of the low do you?

FWIW the songs are shite and don't belong anywhere near my club.

Thats hardly celebration is it?

I like how Rangers are the bad guy here. I certainly don't think even you think that child molestation is fine but singing a song about it is the lowest of the low do you?

FWIW the songs are shite and don't belong anywhere near my club.

Of course it's celebrating, and it's a lot more than just songs.

"I like how Rangers are the bad guys here" errr of course they are, they started and still continue this celebration of child abuse.

Why are you trying to play this down somehow?

Deciding to sing songs about child molestation in order to give it the GIRUY to your rivals.... hmmm let me think..... how much lower can you get, apart from committing the act itself?

That whole sorry episode is best left unspoken at games out of respect for the victims, who for some are a convenient excuse for some point scoring. Child abuse is absolutely horrific and ruins lives, in fact in my eyes these songs are worse than all others.

What i don't get is:

The child abuse was the actions of one man yet apparently every one was in on it or 'knew'

Yet, on the other hand.

The liquidation was all the actions of Craig whyte and everyone else was just as surprised and they didn't know..

Regarding the boys club scandal, the songs are repugnant and as such I personally have never sang them as they have no place at a football game or indeed anywhere else. However as someone who was around during this time there are questions that should have been put to the club, such as why did officials,(not Stein ), not implement their duty of care to those lads, why did they not inform the relevant authorities of the allegations for an investigation take place and also why was the club never censured over the events by the SFA or indeed why didn't the SFA instigate their own investigation into the allegations.

Whether people like to hear about this or not, these events happened and should have been fully investigated by the club and the relevant authorities, the fact that the club never informed the authorities means that the officials of the day, Kelly and White, failed the lads in their duty of care. Instead they put the name of the club before the welfare of these lads. That is fact and as such is also a matter of public record and as the questions are there to be asked. People can hold their hands up in horror and be offended but it is all true.

Regarding the boys club scandal, the songs are repugnant and as such I personally have never sang them as they have no place at a football game or indeed anywhere else. However as someone who was around during this time there are questions that should have been put to the club, such as why did officials,(not Stein ), not implement their duty of care to those lads, why did they not inform the relevant authorities of the allegations for an investigation take place and also why was the club never censured over the events by the SFA or indeed why didn't the SFA instigate their own investigation into the allegations.

Whether people like to hear about this or not, these events happened and should have been fully investigated by the club and the relevant authorities, the fact that the club never informed the authorities means that the officials of the day, Kelly and White, failed the lads in their duty of care. Instead they put the name of the club before the welfare of these lads. That is fact and as such is also a matter of public record and as the questions are there to be asked. People can hold their hands up in horror and be offended but it is all true.

I don't think anyone would argue with that. Any if it.

However, regardless, it has no place on this thread, and should never be used as a tit for tat whataboutery exercise.

I don't think anyone would argue with that. Any if it.

However, regardless, it has no place on this thread, and should never be used as a tit for tat whataboutery exercise.

That's as may well be, but it has been mentioned on here, with some response, although for me that's my final word on it.

Think I'm right in saying there were never any formal or informal allegations made during that time, only 25 years later when he went to court.

But at the time when roumors about his sexuality came out he was kicked out.

During the court case all former Celtic board members denied under oath ever receiving any allegations about him .

But luckily that scum got jailed , and no evidence of a cover up was ever found . Not to mention Brazil saying "there's no way jock knew about it)

Considering this happened in a court of law it's surprising that Rangers fans have decided to ignore this (we know how they love to quote judges when it suits)

Edited by captain kirk