Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I would love for a rational The Rangers fan to explain why the vast majority of their fans sing "We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care...", when that is just a blatant lie. They care, they really care, oh boy do they care, otherwise there wouldn't be 4667 pages (or 7000) on this subject alone.

You'll have to do a lot better than this Joey......4/10

Thank you Monkey Tennis. Your sarcasm is in League 1!

What is the answer to my question? Do you know?

The answer is blindingly obvious - it's sung by the staggeringly stupid.

These people see no contradiction in claiming nobody liked their club, when simultaneously boasting of its massive fan base.

These people revelled in the arrogance of such posturing when they ruled the roost and were untouchable, before they realised that the resentment they'd stoked up might one day come back to bite them.

These people enjoy the song because it enables them to publicly shout about '****** b*****ds' in a way that gladdens their rotten souls.

In fairness, there are Rangers fans on here who disapprove of the song. For those that do sing it though, the reasons above explain why.

Tedi, you're under no obligation to do so but are you prepared to tell us why you're deleting all your old posts on this thread?

In the interests of transparency.

Could it be that Rangers have made some of their media relations department redundent and they have now been told to tidy up their mess before they leave? It would explain his lack of knowledge about the original club to begin with.

If he deletes his posts, will the associated green dots also disappear from his rep???

F*ckin' hope so. :thumsup2

They probably just get hidden. The mods will still get a chuckle over them. Is it a coincidence that Tedi and Bendy appeared shortly after the employment of Jabba as media relations director? To fight a brave but losing battle in the old/new debate.

We can rule out the fact that he is embarrassed by all his gaffes on this thread as everyone has been quoted and will remain there for everyone to giggle at .. so it's not that. Even he is not thick enough to think his stupidity will be forgotten ... so he must have an ulterior motivation as to his current bout of post deletions ... Only he knows ... :lol:

He wants to be like his "club" - No History :lol:

Deleting posts huh? Maybe Tedi is actually the bungling lawyer, or Charlotte Fakes.

Mibbes he's paid Google to delete his History....

There's been some meltdowns, tear-stained resignations, resurrected-alias knobs and bouts of accusation/counter-accusation on P&B in my time on here, but this is just fucking weird.

He's resigned from the BRALT, yet continues to read it and dish out dots like before (i.e. with no regard to post quality).

His reputation is over 500, yet most posters would (IMHO) agree that this is unmerited. To place this in context for the Horde - Remember Flo? £12 million? :lol:

All of a sudden, several posters notice neg rep being given by non-posting, brand-new accounts.

And most puzzling, he's now infecting the entire forum with his pish - jumping into any conversation and railroading it towards "wur no' a new club, so we urnae". This was tedious( ;)) enough on this thread, but at least it was in the appropriate place.

Seriously, lads, I think we've broken him. Although his Amigos should share some of the blame for being his enablers.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Mibbes he's paid Google to delete his History....

There's been some meltdowns, tear-stained resignations, resurrected-alias knobs and bouts of accusation/counter-accusation on P&B in my time on here, but this is just fucking weird.

He's resigned from the BRALT, yet continues to read it and dish out dots like before (i.e. with no regard to post quality).

His reputation is over 500, yet most posters would (IMHO) agree that this is unmerited. To place this in context for the Horde - Remember Flo? £12 million? :lol:

All of a sudden, several posters notice neg rep being given by non-posting, brand-new accounts.

And most puzzling, he's now infecting the entire forum with his pish - jumping into any conversation and railroading it towards "wur no' a new club, so we urnae". This was tedious( ;)) enough on this thread, but at least it was in the appropriate place.

Seriously, lads, I think we've broken him. Although his Amigos should share some of the blame for being his enablers.

499 green dots from his own ailiases.

Tedi, you're under no obligation to do so but are you prepared to tell us why you're deleting all your old posts on this thread?

In the interests of transparency.

WKR must be hitting that complaint button again.

sleekit rat that he is.