Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Angela Haggerty - the dog who works for the IRA writer. Nice post from you, soldier bhoy. At least now I know which face of yours I'm dealing with this morn.

And, in case it's unfair to cast doubt on her concrete lack of bias - I think we need clarification on her journalistic credibility.

"Angela is qualified with an HND in Practical Journalism and a Diploma in Journalism from the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), both qualifications were achieved while studying at Cardonald College Glasgow"

Practical Journalism? Achieved? Cardonald College?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lot really never learn, do you?

"Hmmm... IRA Writer - check. Cosgrove...Check. Haggerty...check. Run it through the chonspiracimeter - yep, as we thought, it's more propaghanda from our enemies."

I'm just surprised you didn't pick up on Prof. Greenslade's name - obviously wan ae thame, IMHO.

Does it really not concern you that your "greatest of clubs"( :yucky) is being associated with a campaign trying to stop honest professionals doing their jobs by means of intimidation and threats of violence? Does it not bother the CLUB, ffs?

FYI, Bendarroch, The Drum is a pretty well-respected publication in its field. To suggest they are acting as a mouthpiece for "enemies of rangers" is probably one of the stupidest ideas you've come out with - and you've set the bar pretty fucking high, in all honesty.

ETA: Any reason you refer to Haggerty as a "dog"? Can't find any pictures which show her to be especially unattractive, tbh. Far too young for YT, but certainly not deserving of that kind of abuse.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

"Hmmm... IRA Writer - check. Cosgrove...Check. Haggerty...check. Run it through the chonspiracimeter - yep, as we thought, it's more propaghanda from our enemies."

I'm just surprised you didn't pick up on Prof. Greenslade's name - obviously wan ae thame, IMHO.

Does it really not concern you that your "greatest of clubs"( :yucky) is being associated with a campaign trying to stop honest professionals doing their jobs by means of intimidation and threats of violence? Does it not bother the CLUB, ffs?

FYI, Bendarroch, The Drum is a pretty well-respected publication in its field. To suggest they are acting as a mouthpiece for "enemies of rangers" is probably one of the stupidest ideas you've come out with - and you've set the bar pretty fucking high, in all honesty.

Of course it doesn't bother 'the club'.

They actively encourage it and think nothing of dog whistling the fascist hate mob in order to keep their 'enemies' silenced.

Of course it doesn't bother 'the club'.

They actively encourage it and think nothing of dog whistling the fascist hate mob in order to keep their 'enemies' silenced.

I would have to slightly disagree on that one, Bud. Both sides of the Divide have played a mealy-mouthed game of PR over the last few decades. Very little in their public pronouncements ever directly criticises the scum who are their primary income stream. Certainly the utterings from Orc Central over the last year or so have been more knee-jerk and inflammatory, but even now they focus on those who speak against their "institution".

Mainly because, while they are getting exactly the reaction they want from the Horde, Ally can maintain his "dignity".

"Not representative of the wider rangers Family".

They make me fucking sick.

Forza Spencie!

I bet he is hunched over his keyboard with his 'orgasmic face' as he views his profile ... :lol:

While deep down he knows that his reputation, like his club, is a lie.

Sad, sorry wee inadequate.

How fucked-off must Bendy be that his Amigos won't extend la largesse verte to him? :lol:

They must really be hurting though as they remember Celtic's flotation and the success achieved by Fergus (an honest businessman ... so much easier to find) and then look at the shattered remains of their own attempt at emulation.

Fhollow Fhollow ... Fhail Fhail .... :thumsup2:lol:

I get the feeling you won't see too many honest businessmen (if there is such an animal) around ibrox between now and the day they lock the gates for good.

"Sorry, how much did you say you got out of rangers? How quickly? And the punters just keep on throwing cash at you as long as you tell them that they are "The Peepul"? What the fúck does that even mean? Never mind, it seems to work. Cut me in for a slice, ta very much."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attacks the writer .. not the content ... whit a shocker eh .. who'd have thunk it?

Anything factually incorrect in the article that you'd like to correct?

I can't imagine why any Rangers supporter could think that Haggerty would provide any semblance of balance in her story-telling on Rangers. Can you?

Do you think working for Mac Goebbels would make room for that?

:lol:

ETA: Any reason you refer to Haggerty as a "dog"? Can't find any pictures which show her to be especially unattractive, tbh. Far too young for YT, but certainly not deserving of that kind of abuse.

Fancy, WKR, Ranges supporters being sceptical when faced with reports from the likes of Haggerty or Mac Goebbels.

Stevie Wonder would refer to Haggerty as a dog.

I can't imagine why any Rangers supporter could think that Haggerty would provide any semblance of balance in her story-telling on Rangers. Can you?

where in the article is this 'lack of balance' that you are alluding to?

You haven't actually answered his question. But then, I think you probably know that. Care to try again?

I know the chances are slim, but you're the only orclet playing out this morning.

Glad to see the thread still going strong. I understand why Rangers fans still post in here but as for the rest of you I feel you need to find another hobby. Stamp collecting, train spotting, maybe do a jigsaw. You might find some ideas atthe link below.

http://www.about.com/hobbies/

Other way round for me - the "rest of us" find the slow-motion catastrafuck that is rangers/sevco.the rangers/rangers2012/ICBINR not only fascinating but absolutely fucking hilarious.

Imagine, if you'd been told in Third Year at school that you could watch the School Bully get kicked in the balls repeatedly, stagger to his feet croaking "Ah'm fine, ya bassas. An' ah'm stull the main man", before taking another one direct to the nuts. Now, imagine that were to go on for over a year - would you decide to go watching trains or colecting fucking stamps? Nah, didn't think so.

It's the Horde you should be worried about - daily, they take it in shifts to try and tell us they're following the same club and that enemies of rangers are devoting their lives to promoting some kafflik global takeover which threatens their world. Never mind the usernames, they're all fucking batshit crazy.

Fancy, WKR, Ranges supporters being sceptical when faced with reports from the likes of Haggerty or Mac Goebbels.

Stevie Wonder would refer to Haggerty as a dog.

I've no idea what she looks like, But in what way do her looks affect the validity of her opinions?

Do you apply the same standard to male journalists?