Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From earlier, some real news from the much maligned BBC.

Rangers: Sandy Easdale increases shareholding

Sandy Easdale has increased his stake in Rangers by acquiring an additional 2,125,000 ordinary shares.

Easdale previously bought former chief executive Charles Green's shareholding.

"Following the acquisition, Mr Easdale holds 2,842,957 ordinary shares, representing 4.37% of the issued share capital of the company," Rangers told the London Stock Exchange.

Brothers James and Sandy Easdale run Greenock-based bus company McGill's and both are on Rangers' football board.

Why would he increase his shares when the clubs losing money (£10m per month © HBQC) and may not last the year?

Of course its back to what I said that why you are quoting my post and replying, you also missed out a question mark at the end of your first sentence. :lol:

Deary me, maybe a part of being a die hard Celtic fan is to unlearn everything you were taught in school about the English language, that is if those Celtic fans ever went to school in the first place.

Also you can't beat a good misspelled bed sheet banner. :lol:

Sheer comedy.

289j1he.jpg.jpeg

Your first paragraph contains a grammatical error. :(

Of course its back to what I said that why you are quoting my post and replying, you also missed out a question mark at the end of your first sentence.

Anyone fancy trying to figure out what this means?

I blame the parents.

Edited by Burma

Maybe, but at least it's not on sown together piss stained bed sheets in a football ground on match day for all the world to see. ;)

I'm pretty confident I would absolutely horse the guys who made the banner (and you) at Scrabble. :P

We were signing a lot of Hibs players at the time I think, Brown :thumsup2 , Caldwell :unsure: , Riordon :1eye and those nuggets were suggesting Hibs were our feeder club. I blame the Schools.

I wasnt referring to the image i was referring to snafu's badly structured paragraph.

Of course its back to what I said that why you are quoting my post and replying, you also missed out a question mark at the end of your first sentence. :lol:

Deary me, maybe a part of being a die hard Celtic fan is to unlearn everything you were taught in school about the English language, that is if those Celtic fans ever went to school in the first place.

Also you can't beat a good misspelled bed sheet banner. :lol:

Sheer comedy.

Posted Image

Oh no!! A question mark!!! How will I live with myself??!! :rolleyes:

Oh I don't know .. overpriced contract for the team bus plus a cut of the deal for the leaseback of Ibrokes if he supports Charlie and his chums ... but whatever it is your support will be the last to find out about it even with your shareholding ...

In other words, no one has blogged about it yet....

Blah , blah, blah meltdown .............

The standard reply to anything that the inbreds don't like.

Another great moment for this thread....

Aw I missed the start of your meltdown :( ,but I'm sure as I go through todays posts I'll catch up where you lose it completely :) .

Do carry on though it's riveting reading Benny :rolleyes: .

LOL and didn't read :P .

Not so much a quandary as a consequence of the ridiculous contortions to get a team into the league and (at least by some) recognised as a form of "rangers".

Fair enough, nobody thought that they'd be able to burn through tens of millions to win the D3 title, but then nobody thought the original club, with all that European money, would go tits up either. But they did.

The above question only applies if they stop at administration, mind. This lot appear to be happier going the whole hog. And killing their club. Again, with a bit of luck.

As I posted above, the gift that never stops giving.

If as has been in the public domain for quite a while now they fall into a financial insolvency event some time around January 2014 the whole of Scottish football ?,the fanbase I mean there :) ,await the circus that will quickly follow in the crooks that run the game at the level of corruption they will proceed to blind us with for the good of the game apparently :blink: .

I for one somehow can't wait to see what the associations are going to astound us with in their amount of bawbaggery to convince us that somehow The Clone Rangers will once again be given special treatment and they will attempt to pull a flanker on us because it has been written into the new SPFL's new rules they haven't published yet.

Something like "in the event a club has a financial insolvency event we will see fit to promote said club into the top tier to help it achieve the revenue it needs to sustain it's spend and burn financial model" :wacko: .

I don't think anyone has seen the new rules & regulations and is this the ace up the sleeve the associations will try to con us with that somehow they can do whatever the fuck they like as long as they previously have written it into their rules ?.

Suppose Hearts do go bust will them fuckers try to wedge in The Clone Rangers into the Premiership and then demote Hearts done a division because it's in the rules that they need another club to have twelve clubs in the top tier and not necessarily the club that finishes second in the Championship and Hearts need to be demoted because they have become a newco ?.

Who or what has Strand Hanson got to do with anything?

Reading about this company which seems to have a massive say in the way Rangers is run. http://www.strandhanson.co.uk/

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/why-did-rangers-change-its-nomad-well-spotted-by-phil-mac-giolla-bhain/

I'm sure some fck nugget will be along soon to ask about minors, but the above link will help you with your question.

To be honest I imagine the Bear's new club heading for an insolvency is creating a nightmare for all those corrupt cretins within the SFA and the previous SPL set-up.

A second insolvency so soon could never have been imagined ..

You got that bit completely bang on Dhenny.

Plan "A" & plan "B" was a total failure for the SFA & SPL when the diddies revolted and said they would not buy a season ticket if their clubs should vote for the newco into any league other than the third division.

They have had a year to concoct new rules & regulations to probably circumvent the fans completely by rewriting the associations rules & regulations to probably give them the powers to do anything they like as it's in the fucking rules :blink: ,problem for them is !,will we actually accept it should they try to con us with it's in the rules ?.

No one even noticed the changes in both the associations rules back in 2011 about the insolvency laws until Green met with the SFA and told him what they changed to clone the club to con the fans it's still the same club according to them and they were going to hire a high ranking law Lord to parrot out their rules that they could clone any club at will from now on and The Clone Rangers according to them is the same member they have always had.

I'm really hoping they don't get a cash injection and the money runs out. Because a cash injection of some sort is the only way they will see out the season.

Just to see how the league and association act, and how the press play it out, this time around.

I wonder who will be the first to say... You know what, just turn the lights out, we gave you a second chance nd you fcked it up. Close the place down.