Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And I'm sure we're all deeply worried about the Newco's impending cashflow problems. How totally not self-inflicted they are.

What's troubling is rangers fans don't seem to care, they seem to think its some make believe and that they are in rude financial health.

Rarely do you see a post on here about how worried rangers fans are about the monetary responsibility or lack of that exists at Ibrox.

I understand that they don't want to rely on second hand information from former directors or potential investors/ board members but it wasn't so long when these very same board/directors potential investors were being touted as the saviours of rangers.

Yes, Bendy-come-lately, integrity. Something which the majority of Scots fans see as an admirable quality - many of us would say indispensable in the context of a sporting competition. Sadly, a quality which we had little faith existed in the boardrooms of our clubs, and less faith that it would be shown in the face of possible financial sacrifice.

At Kilmarnock, we had less reason than most to kid ourselves about the motives of the man in charge. A man who believed (and may well still believe) that an exchange of his entire reputation and that of his club for the possibility of an SFA blazer was a good deal. A complete, utter and entire knobhead. His actions over the last two years have brought shame, anger and embarrassment to the club, the fans, and the entire community. Strangely enough, we're not blaming the rest of Scottish Football for this.

What is happening at Killie now is horrific, and I wouldn't wish it on any fans. I can honestly say that we are on the brink, due to the actions and attitude of one man. Fans who have not joined the NAPM campaign are now also failing to turn up because the performance on the pitch is deteriorating. Our club is dying through lack of leadership and a dwindling support. This is beginning to look like the Lauchlan years all over again, with a playing side resembling a team from JJ's latter years. The worst of both on- and off-field situations that i can remember.

And do you know what? Nobody blames celtic, Aberdeen, Raith Rovers, rangers, or anyone outside of KFC.

And you, Bendarroch? All of a sudden an expert in what happened last Spring and Summer, when you didn't dare show your vicious wee face until you had some kind of team to pretend was rangers? Fúck off with your 20/20 hindsight. The latest relevations (if true) cast many in a bad light. The parties involved in the 5-way agreement(including two separate companies claiming to be rangers), many other clubs, the Media, very possibly the Judiciary and the legal profession.

One group of people who can hold their heads up throughout this entire shambles are the fans of every other team who still turn up to watch their team in what they used to strongly suspect was a rigged competition. That they continue to do so, having had their suspicions confirmed, puts them several orders of magnitude above vicious wee shites like yourself who were nowhere to be seen when their own team was dying.*

*Apologies if you bought a red and black scarf or sent Mr. Custard a few quid - because that helped.

Never read lol.

Never read lol.

But we all know you did. You were searching desperately in vain for the most minute detail to use against WRK and you, in your desperation to find self gratification you resorted to the old "never read" line in some vain hope that WRK would feel any kind of negative emotion elicited by your childlike retort.

Unlucky.

Nah, stupidity and ignorance. Prevalent qualities in rapeepul, mixed with breathtakingly low levels of self-awareness. They really are speshul.

And you are so superior.

Aberdeenbud claims that diddies like him and yourself who dont attend ANY games threatening to continue not attending any games somehow influenced the clubs neither of you support.

Irony or just batshit mad?

Eta....remember this before you completely rewrite history. The clubs you and AB dont support listened to you so much they tried to blackmail the SFL clubs into putting Rangers in the first division!

Edited by No8.

But we all know you did. You were searching desperately in vain for the most minute detail to use against WRK and you, in your desperation to find self gratification you resorted to the old "never read" line in some vain hope that WRK would feel any kind of negative emotion elicited by your childlike retort.

Unlucky.

I'd say that most people never read it, including yourself.

Never read lol.

So why comment?

And I see Tedi gave you a greenie for that comment.

Obviously he is impressed by your wit and repartee.

What a pair!

Must've taken you along time to write that.

Why is it when you appear Bendy disappears and vice-versa????

Edited by Bookies Love Me

You can't really fault Mac Goebbels, the bungling lawyer or the runaway for lacking ambition, can you?

They're going to bring down the Scottish legal system now.

:lol:

And I'd like to say - sincerely - that I hope the secret SFA/SPL document to ensure Rangers were never going to be punished is 100% true.

The very idea of rasellik, abhergreen, the wee sellik, the wee hibs, the wee rangers, snmurn, murwll and all the rest colluding to protect our greatest of clubs just fills me with joy.

Presumably for the 'sporting integrity' warriors the game would be the proverbial bogey with regard to Scottish fitba. What a pity, mind you, that it would likely mean Abhergreen's flock would only drop by a handful going by the weekend's show of solidarity for wee jum.

Anyone up for a game of Bendy bingo? This purler of a comment here would have seen a winner in no time.

Anyone up for a game of Bendy bingo? This purler of a comment here would have seen a winner in no time.

Another diddy game? Change quotes, reply with meltdown to anything and now bingo?

Nae bother - I'll just join in with diddy bingo.

The plastics and diddies have been fucking useless of late - even by their own lowly standards.

:)

Another diddy game? Change quotes, reply with meltdown to anything and now bingo?

Nae bother - I'll just join in with diddy bingo.

The plastics and diddies have been fucking useless of late - even by their own lowly standards.

:)

But you do the exact same, you write meltdown in posts, you copy other posters here who say you have been useless by saying that it is them who are useless.

I'm not exactly sure how it is you're distinguishing your any different from what you're trying to slag off?