Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can just imagine the tears welling up as he was thinking "why, oh why, oh why will I never see Rangers score nine, especially against our second biggest rivals"

The best they can do is lose 3-0 to Inverness :P. And tbf it should have been 9-0 Inverness :D

The best they can do is lose 3-0 to Inverness :P. And tbf it should have been 9-0 Inverness :D

The game was one, no point pushing the players against a bunch of diddies when we had real teams to play.

It's funny listening to the guys on radio Scotland trying to 'big up' the Inverness title challenge :lol:

One day they may convince themselves...

Of course Celtic will win, they have too much strength and depth, and they'll begin to pull away in January/February around about the time where suspensions and injuries begin to peak for most teams. While the gap between the OF and the rest while still big. Rest assure, its nowhere near as vast as it was at the turn of the century. If teams are able to keep the same group of players for 3-4 seasons then that's where meaningful challenges can arise. Right now I'd say Scottish football is somewhere around where it was in the mid to late 70's.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Of course Celtic will win, they have too much strength and depth, and they'll begin to pull away in January/February around about the time where suspensions and injuries begin to peak for most teams. While the gap between the OF and the rest while still big. Rest assure, its nowhere near as vast as it was at the turn of the century. If teams are able to keep the same group of players for 3-4 seasons then that's where meaningful challenges can arise. Right now I'd say Scottish football is somewhere around where it was in the mid to late 70's.  

bookmarked :)

the The Rangers fans are paranoid so yeah just him

These two aren't paranoid, they're full blown idiots, with an illogical logic that only idiots could come up with.

In the strange little universe they inhabit everything boils down to "For Us or a Tarrier" and because Aberdeen fans particularly detest them and their shiny new team makes them the tarrierest of them all.

Serious lack of brain activity TBH, more to be pitied than scorned really

I couldn't care less if you believe it, if your wee pets bitches at Abhergreen believe it or the man in the moon believes it.

Those who complained had a perfect right to do so.

:)

You complain on here all the time !,does that make you perfectly right to do so even when you are completely wrong most of the time ? :rolleyes: .

And the most used phrase in the orc bible these days must be "complaints department please,I'd like to lodge a complaint about one of your staff telling the truth about Rangers dying and the new club we support".

This morning, my only struggle is trying to decide if I should buy a telecaster or a third stratocaster.

I no longer have time for bitter :)

There you go Bendarroch :) ,you should buy this one and is very much like your old club too ? BROKEN 8) .

broken_strat.jpg

Nah that was me...too slow but i'll be waiting for the next 'won'... :P

Honestly? You get a buzz out of picking up on a typo on a football forum? I suppose the sevconians need to take their victories any were they can find them in the BRALT these days.

Clue....I've left one in there for ye.

Reminds me of when Celtic put 9 goals past them and the sheep fans first thought was "this'll get it right up the Rangers fans".

Bennett, your standards have never struck me as high, but this latest foray is actually scaring me.

If you don't believe it, it's a pretty crap joke. If you do, you're officially mentally ill.

I hope it's merely the former.

Accounts soon, maybe within the next two weeks??. They have to come out a month before the AGM which will be at the end of October.

Then its vindication time. ;)

........maybe tears of rage on here. :lol:

I'll go for ra bears going into tears of rage and screaming "why didn't someone tell us" & "why didn't someone do something sooner" & "it's aw the SFA's fault because it was in the public domain how bad things were and they sat back and done nothing" & my personal favourite "fucking Lawell and his cabal of timmy conspirators at work out to destroy this club" :) .