Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Refusal to unequivocally condemn those responsible. Check.

Deflection. Check.

Whataboutery. Check. Check. Check.

Seriously how hard is it for a Rangers fan to say "Jim Spence said something he shouldn't have and I don't like his opinions in general, but what happened was totally and utterly unacceptable."?? On the evidence so far, the answer to that question is "extremely".

All we've seen so far is a weak "can't condone it" followed by the usual mountain of garbage and excuses.

It's not enough that you fantasise about your unrealisable wet dreams over thousands of pages, but now you want to dictate the language employed to do so, too?

Away and take your face for a shite.

Meanwhile - no explanation from a Rangers perspective is ever acceptable no matter how valid, relevant or plausible to a diddy - check.

'Roon ye :lol:

God, what to laugh at first?

Let's start with the idea that Rangers fans are annoyed about a breach of BBC guidelines. Oh aye, those ignorant mutants take a keen, public-spirited interest in informative public service broadcasting, my hole.

Then let's have a laugh at the idea that any Rangers fan in the country is upset on behalf of probably-allegorical journos who are getting abuse for not backing Spence.

And let's finish with the idea that people generally find abusive Rangers fans offensive only insofar as it's a weapon against the Newco, as opposed to ordinary people finding the offensive Newco fans to be a shower of abusive weapons.

Five stars for this crass attempt to insult the intelligence of everyone who reads it.

I hadn't expected you to just lie in response - I have no idea why I didn't expect that. My bad.

:)

E.T.A. Allegorical was it? Here's a taster of your fellow bhoys in action over the last week 'defending' wee jum.

@MTHForum @maccasixty7 @zaceq in some countries journalist face death imprisonment to speak the truth In Scotland we have @JaneLewisSport

Edited by Bendarroch

If he went against the BBC's guidance, that's up to the BBC to act how they see fit, without the guidance of The Rangers fans demand he be sacked.

A free ride? Where do you draw the line? What's an acceptable way for The Rangers fans to act?

What other journalists have been abused for staying silent? And by what other teams fans? Do you have evidence of this as I've not been aware of it.

Why the use of the H in poster bhoy? He's the champion of the diddies. When do you think this transformation occurred?

i think if some Rangers fans felt Spence Jum deserved the sack then they have every right to express the idea.

And I also think there's nothing any Rangers fan could ever do that you would find acceptable. It's just as well that fissll mean nothing much to anyone. And even less to Rangers supporters.

I used the H to rip the pish regarding the heavy duty IRA supporters that have been 'comforting' Jum in his hour of need. He's been terribly grateful. He even managed to declare he was stepping away for twatter for an hour or two. He's back, btw.

Did you read any of his invented drama-queen twatterings on his desperate hunt for work in light of last weeks events?

He declared he was even taking Tebbit's advice - poor, poor, tragic Jum :(

Nice to see Bennett making an arse of himself with one short statement this morning - then Bendarroch posts multiple paragraphs of "offended" bollox.

It's almost as if they'd forgotten which account they were logged on with swapped PCs for the day. :lol:

Well, I can guarantee I'm not Bennett - easily checkable via the admin I'd expect. And feel free to do so.

You, though, killie fan/spy/liar/homophobe - accusing anyone of not being genuine?

:lol:

i think if some Rangers fans felt Spence Jum deserved the sack then they have every right to express the idea.

And I also think there's nothing any Rangers fan could ever do that you would find acceptable. It's just as well that fissll mean nothing much to anyone. And even less to Rangers supporters.

I used the H to rip the pish regarding the heavy duty IRA supporters that have been 'comforting' Jum in his hour of need. He's been terribly grateful. He even managed to declare he was stepping away for twatter for an hour or two. He's back, btw.

Did you read any of his invented drama-queen twatterings on his desperate hunt for work in light of last weeks events?

He declared he was even taking Tebbit's advice - poor, poor, tragic Jum  :(

"Heavy duty IRA supporters".

Get help. Seriously.

"Heavy duty IRA supporters".

Get help. Seriously.

The WKR mask finally slips completely as he steps in as the first (and presumably last) apologist for the IRA supporting scumbags who have sidled up to 'comfort' wee jum in his hour of carefully constructed faked need.

I don't need help to condemn those murderous b*****ds. Seriously.

The WKR mask finally slips completely as he steps in as the first (and presumably last) apologist for the IRA supporting scumbags who have sidled up to 'comfort' wee jum in his hour of carefully constructed faked need.

I don't need help to condemn those murderous b*****ds. Seriously.

There's every chance I'm missing something here, but what the f**k have the IRA to do with rangers fans abusing Jim Spence?

Seriously, folks, am I missing some kind of connection between a Dundonian football journalist and an Irish terror organisation? There's been nothing in the Yorkshire Post or the Evening Press, you see.

Or is Bendarroch seeing "enemies" again? He seems affy sure of himself here - but then he normally does. I'd just like to know what's happening outside of his head...

"A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said Mr Spence phoned his local police station for advice and an officer later returned his call, but police were not formally involved in any investigation into the incident"

Thanks for the link, thats actually a better standard of reporting than some of the mainstream rags. Looks Jim may have had a fright and done the right thing by contacting the polis for advice.

I read on and noticed that he claims to have been abused on twitter, haven't seen any myself but me and twitter don't get along to well. One good thing is that polis have a good record of catching these online hardmen.

More power to PC Murdoch.

Seriously, folks, am I missing some kind of connection between a Dundonian football journalist and an Irish terror organisation? There's been nothing in the Yorkshire Post or the Evening Press, you see.

Or is Bendarroch seeing "enemies" again? He seems affy sure of himself here - but then he normally does. I'd just like to know what's happening outside of his head...

Deflection tactics. He seems to take an utter pounding on here, so making some random throwaway remark to take away from the pounding makes sense.

"A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said Mr Spence phoned his local police station for advice and an officer later returned his call, but police were not formally involved in any investigation into the incident"

Thanks for the link, thats actually a better standard of reporting than some of the mainstream rags. Looks Jim may have had a fright and done the right thing by contacting the polis for advice.

I read on and noticed that he claims to have been abused on twitter, haven't seen any myself but me and twitter don't get along to well. One good thing is that polis have a good record of catching these online hardmen.

More power to PC Murdoch.

Didn't realise that the Courier was some kind of underground publication. Seems Dundee's a wee bit edgier than I recall...