Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More from that...

There was also a long interval between the conclusion of the hearing and the release of the decision, occasioned in part by the complicated nature of the issues and in part by the fact that the tribunal was not unanimous—the panel members spent some time in discussions in the hope of achieving agreement and when it became clear that would not be possible the dissenting member wrote a lengthy decision of her own, necessarily taking time to do so. Those factors led to a suspicion in some quarters that material which could and should have been in the public domain was being concealed for inappropriate reasons.

I also read the bit about threats to tax officials and witnesses.

I wish Tedster would rejoin the thread but he hates it when he's proved wrong.

The same officials who were placed under surveillance in order to have there identities made public or is this another case?

Dignity FC.

Tedi is never wrong, only partially correct sometimes. ;)

"It is undisputed that various threats of a serious nature have been made, and that the Strathclyde Police have been compelled to offer advice and protection to several individuals involved in RFC’s affairs."

"It is undisputed that various threats of a serious nature have been made, and that the Strathclyde Police have been compelled to offer advice and protection to several individuals involved in RFC’s affairs."

This continues:

"Some of the threats have come from disappointed Rangers supporters; others from supporters of rival teams who have formed the opinion that RFC’s use of the EBT gave it an unfair financial advantage".

As for Bishopp's remarks about what happened to the club, they are pretty vague stuff but it's unsurprising that the "you're deid" brigade have desperately seized on them. :)

Magoo will be along in a minute to tell us it's their fault for attention seeking.

This continues:

"Some of the threats have come from disappointed Rangers supporters; others from supporters of rival teams who have formed the opinion that RFC’s use of the EBT gave it an unfair financial advantage".

As for Bishopp's remarks about what happened to the club, they are pretty vague stuff but it's unsurprising that the "you're deid" brigade have desperately seized on them. :)

Clear as day, no matter how you read it, Rangers were a company, that company was liquidated in October last year after some of it's assets were sold, there is now a team calling themselves Rangers in the third tier.

This continues:

^^^^^^Sighhhhhhhhh

This continues:

Here's another (vague) bit..

but it should nevertheless not be overlooked that a modern professional football club is not a “club”, in the sense of an unincorporated association of members who join together in pursuit of a common purpose, but a commercial enterprise whose function is to generate profits for its shareholders.

The club is not separate it is incorporated = Liquidated/Dead

but it should nevertheless not be overlooked that a modern professional football club is not a “club”, in the sense of an unincorporated association of members who join together in pursuit of a common purpose, but a commercial enterprise whose function is to generate profits for its shareholders.

The club is not separate it is incorporated = Liquidated/Dead

Do me a favour, post that in the forum support thread, this device is crap for copying and pasting.

Of course it's a commercial enterprise. :D There are no "clubs" at all in that particular sense in the SPFL, except maybe Queens Park.

Of course it's a commercial enterprise. :D There are no "clubs" at all in that particular sense in the SPFL, except maybe Queens Park.

It was a commercial enterprise until it was liquidated.

The same officials who were placed under surveillance in order to have there identities made public or is this another case?

Dignity FC.

Tedi is never wrong, only partially correct sometimes. ;)

wasn't it the Ch4 bloke who revealed their names?

This continues:

I wonder why he left that bit out?

wasn't it the Ch4 bloke who revealed their names?

'Timmy' Thompson? :lol:

That was the judges, not the HMRC officials that rangers had under surveillance.

Any so called fan of any team threatening public officials is a complete and utter fucknugget.

'Timmy' Thompson? :lol:

That was the judges, not the HMRC officials that rangers had under surveillance.

Any so called fan of any team threatening public officials is a complete and utter fucknugget.

I knew he was involved somewhere, i never knew that we had our own surveillance department tho...

Talking of Alex T, have you seen this....

alex thomson‏@alextomo4h

@tagsbo it's a pointless debate - you cannot "kill" an FC like Rangers. Isn't this obvious? And an FC is more than a PLC end of.

Edited by bennett

I knew he was involved somewhere, i never knew that we had our own surveillance department tho...

Talking of Alex T, have you seen this....

alex thomson‏@alextomo4h

@tagsbo it's a pointless debate - you cannot "kill" an FC like Rangers. Isn't this obvious? And an FC is more than a PLC end of.

Judge Colin Bishopp disagrees with tomo, but what does he know?

Talking of Alex T, have you seen this....

alex thomson‏@alextomo4h

They're called media house.

Thought he was that channel 4 bloke? :)

I agree to an extent, it is a somewhat pointless debate with entrenched positions.