Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

*"John McClelland who was the chairman OF THE OLD CLUB, some people will tell you the club, well, THE CLUB THAT DIED, possibly coming back in terms of the new chairman…”

This doesn't actually read as Spence's personal opinion, by the way, rather than that of "some people". Even though we can be fairly sure it is his opinion.

Oh ffs i pull that one all the time on here.

P.S Do you like my Jum Spence avatar?

P.S Do you like my Jum Spence avatar?

Aw was no-one biting so you had to point it out. A joke is not much of a joke if you have to explain the punchline. Still, at least you amuzed yourself.

As for Wisbit we lost 2v0 to Belgium since WRK can't read. Was an okay performance I guess, they are just better than us. Last night was a good performance and good to watch too.

he said "Begium,Scotland", which I interpreted as a request for the scores of both games last night*. As opposed to "Belgium-Scotland". So I got it wrong - mea culpa.

Neither game finished 3-1, so at least I got one thing right.

Oh, that new club malarkey - OK, two things. ;)

*Never mind that Belgium didn't play last night - I'm just out of a fairly confrontational meeting, and still a bit fraggled...

FAO Wisbit - The paedochocolatiers (cf. Colin Farrell, In Bruges)did us 2-0.

Whit? Basing their entire life on a brand famous for cheating and not paying their dues is better than basing it on one that doesn't cheat and pays it's way? I suppose if you are a sevco fan you might see these things as positives but most people don't. How about instead just not basing your life on a fucking football club?

It's not so much basing their lives on it but allowing that football club to define them. Unfortunately the greater majority of Rangers (and Celtic) fans are the glory hunters, those worthless inadequates lacking in self-esteem and who have such miserable lives that they choose to support a club based entirely on the size of the tribe already following it. This in turn allows these same inadequates to have the sense of belonging that accompanies being part of a large tribe and gives them an over-inflated feeling of self-worth.

Try to take that definition of who they are away from them and this is the result, clinging desperately to the one thing which they think gives them meaning.

There are many for whom it is just a club, or a football team, or company, and those are invariably the ones who can offer sensible opinion that is not going to cause them to self destruct upon the realisation that the club which gave the tribe it's purpose is no longer around and been replaced by a look-a-like.

Third Lanark 1872 - 1967

Airdrieonians 1878 - 2002

Glasgow Rangers 1872 - 2012

I was obviously talking about Spence, not you.

now i feel unclean............... away for a shower.....

And yet it wasn't obvious at all - not outside your head anyway.

Why didn't you just let the post stand, instead of bolding the bit you'd like to emphasise?

If you're wanting to make a point, post yourself'

You want to comment on my post? Say something sensible and contextual.

Or carry on being a fool. Your choice, it takes all sorts.

And yet it wasn't obvious at all - not outside your head anyway.

Why didn't you just let the post stand, instead of bolding the bit you'd like to emphasise?

Because thats the part i wanted to emphasise Norman.

Dry yer eyes.

Been away from here for a while, but is this their thing now, lets demonise Jum Spence cause he spoke the truth :rolleyes: It is what ra peepul do best, if someone says anything about rangers/sevco/liquidation they try blacken his name in order to make out anything he says is anti-rangers. :blink: Fucktards

You just concentrate on looking Holy Dougal.

We'll miss you Jum

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence10 Sep

JUMSCLUSUV- Fermer Wullie fae Foart Wullium shaes aff thu tattie used fur thu chup oan @Pmacgiollabhain shoodur pic.twitter.com/TwlekEbIhG

Posted Image

Quite strong this Buckie you've been on today is it?

Not all of them. Some are well below even shite in my estimation.

But, there were a number of Scottish clubs I had a wee liking for over the years - Airdrie, Dundee and Hearts spring to mind.

:)

Which clubs do you really not like and for what reasons? Genuinely interested btw.