Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems to be a lot of seething going on here about Rangers supporters seething.

Anybody that gets upset about Jim Spence is really just playing into his hands. Is it really worth all this time and effort? Is he really that important. Personally i couldnt care less what a Dundonian football pundit says about Rangers

I like this idea that Jim Spence is some mastermind wind-up merchant deliberately having a dig to rile up the Newco, rather than an entirely unobjectionable regional sports reporter stating a straightforward fact.

Seems to be a lot of seething going on here about Rangers supporters seething.

Anybody that gets upset about Jim Spence is really just playing into his hands. Is it really worth all this time and effort? Is he really that important. Personally i couldnt care less what a Dundonian football pundit says about Rangers

Not unexpected to see a Rangers fan unconcerned about someone possibly losing their job.

I like this idea that Jim Spence is some mastermind wind-up merchant deliberately having a dig to rile up the Newco, rather than an entirely unobjectionable regional sports reporter stating a straightforward fact.

Wee Jum is a local reporter who tries to be controversial to get some attention, a bit like Chick Young but with less talent.

Apparently he only has digs at us, so that he gets respect from the greenyins. (his twitter page)

Personally i'd just ignore him....

think now its funny that it was always put forward in the main by Rangers fans that it was Celtic and their fans were paranoid about everything, but it would appear that when it comes to paranoia Rangers and their fans have taken it to new highs

Jim tweeting thanks for the overwhelming support from the media, blogging and zine communities.

Never actually complained to the BBC(or pretty much anyone) before but contemplating doing so now.

This sort of disgusting appeasement would make Pravda blush.

Must feel incredibly dirty to be Sevco fan.

Scotland's shame indeed.

Wee Jum is a local reporter who tries to be controversial to get some attention, a bit like Chick Young but with less talent.

Apparently he only has digs at us, so that he gets respect from the greenyins. (his twitter page)

Rangers fans claiming chick young has talent.

And I thought you guys were only dilusional about your club.

The idea that Spence is a sly shyte-stirrer is ridiculous, like calling Archie MacPherson a raging anarchist firebrand.

And that word "controversy", this isn't one.

A "controversy" is when there's substantial disagreement. This is almost everyone in total agreement, with one mob of cranky, raging partisans disagreeing.

If this is a controversy, then Buzz Aldrin may well be a fraud and the reality of the moon landings is a live debate.

Edited by flyingrodent

Deary me. This shite says it all. Nothing controversial about his views, and even if there was, why shouldn't he state them?

It. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Celtc.

The idea that Spence is a sly shyte-stirrer is ridiculous, like calling Archie MacPherson a raging anarchist firebrand.

And that word "controversy", this isn't one.

A "controversy" is when there's substantial disagreement. This is almost everyone in total agreement, with one mob of cranky, raging partisans disagreeing.

If this is a controversy, then Buzz Aldrin, then the reality of the moon landings is a live debate.

Whit? You'll be telling us the the world isn't flat next :unsure2::lol:

Who mentioned Celtic Wullie?

You did.