Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How about you counter the argument and show me where my grip should be? Point out the flaws in the logic. I don't believe you can but my mind is open.

As I said,the issue is one of perspective.

ie: not trivialising Nazi War Criminals by comparing them to dafties on fitba forums......

As I said,the issue is one of perspective.

ie: not trivialising Nazi War Criminals by comparing them to dafties on fitba forums......

You fucking fool. I was not comparing No8 to a Nazi, I was comparing the situation of only taking the words from one source to make a judgement on the man as a whole. IE only taking No8s viewpoints as expressed on P&B to make judgement on him is akin to only taking a Nazi's testament during his trial to make a judgement on the man.

FWIW I am happy to accept No8's explanation earlier in the thread.

Now do you have any comment on the rest of the post you quoted?

You fucking fool. I was not comparing No8 to a Nazi, I was comparing the situation of only taking the words from one source to make a judgement on the man as a whole. IE only taking No8s viewpoints as expressed on P&B to make judgement on him is akin to only taking a Nazi's testament during his trial to make a judgement on the man.

FWIW I am happy to accept No8's explanation earlier in the thread.

Now do you have any comment on the rest of the post you quoted?

"You fucking fool"? Am I to take it that you're one of those Internet hard man types?

I replied to the particular part of the post that I highlighted?

Please feel free to carry on with your witch hunt...

Cops tried to derail HMRC investigation into rangers

http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/police-scotland-to-investigate-itself.html

AMID an on-going investigation by Police Scotland into leaks of private emails, documents & sound recordings relating to Rangers football club and the saga which ultimately led to the clubs demise into insolvency, it has now emerged from sources at Scotlands Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) that retired & currently serving Police officers may be implicated in the burgeoning scandal. According to prosecutors, the revelations if true, may make it difficult for Police Scotland to impartially investigate the affair.

Yesterday (Saturday), sources within the Crown Office identified allegations contained in material now in the possession of prosecutors which refer to possible discussions between former Police Officers employed employed by a media firm connected to Rangers FC and serving Police officers in what would have been Strathclyde Police under the command of Chief Constable Stephen House.

Quotes from documents in the hands of prosecutors appear to indicate suggestions of discussions between internal security people and still serving colleagues with a view to obtaining details of operations & investigations being conducted by HMRC officials regarding the football clubs tax affairs.

Prosecutors now appear to be convinced such conversations and possibly meetings between ex Police Officers & serving Police Officers took place.

In an unannounced move, a senior Crown Office prosecutor has now been appointed to look at whether persons identified in the leaked documents may be charged with criminal offences over revelations that photographs & personal details of HMRC staff and civil servants may have been obtained and published online in an effort to derail investigations on the Rangers tax case in 2011.

Prosecutors are also looking into whether the information identifying HMRC personnel may have been provided by serving Police Officers to former colleagues and those with an interest in defending the football club from the tax investigations.

Meanwhile the Twitter account known as Charlotte Fakeovers (@charlotteFakes) at the heart of the investigation has been deleted and is no longer available. A number of documents published by the twitter account have also been withdrawn from circulation.

No one from the Crown Office or Police Scotland was available to give official comment on the current state of the investigation.

How great would it be if that petition into the HMRC leaks all the rangers fans signed leads back to Ibrox?

Edited by captain kirk

Cops tried to derail HMRC investigation into rangers

http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/police-scotland-to-investigate-itself.html

AMID an on-going investigation by Police Scotland into leaks of private emails, documents & sound recordings relating to Rangers football club and the saga which ultimately led to the clubs demise into insolvency, it has now emerged from sources at Scotlands Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) that retired & currently serving Police officers may be implicated in the burgeoning scandal. According to prosecutors, the revelations if true, may make it difficult for Police Scotland to impartially investigate the affair.

Yesterday (Saturday), sources within the Crown Office identified allegations contained in material now in the possession of prosecutors which refer to possible discussions between former Police Officers employed employed by a media firm connected to Rangers FC and serving Police officers in what would have been Strathclyde Police under the command of Chief Constable Stephen House.

Quotes from documents in the hands of prosecutors appear to indicate suggestions of discussions between internal security people and still serving colleagues with a view to obtaining details of operations & investigations being conducted by HMRC officials regarding the football clubs tax affairs.

Prosecutors now appear to be convinced such conversations and possibly meetings between ex Police Officers & serving Police Officers took place.

In an unannounced move, a senior Crown Office prosecutor has now been appointed to look at whether persons identified in the leaked documents may be charged with criminal offences over revelations that photographs & personal details of HMRC staff and civil servants may have been obtained and published online in an effort to derail investigations on the Rangers tax case in 2011.

Prosecutors are also looking into whether the information identifying HMRC personnel may have been provided by serving Police Officers to former colleagues and those with an interest in defending the football club from the tax investigations.

Meanwhile the Twitter account known as Charlotte Fakeovers (@charlotteFakes) at the heart of the investigation has been deleted and is no longer available. A number of documents published by the twitter account have also been withdrawn from circulation.

No one from the Crown Office or Police Scotland was available to give official comment on the current state of the investigation.

Interesting, but far too vague to be reliable. "Sources... Senior prosecutors" etc.

She cooks, cleans and provides regular sex for that I allow her to keep some of her salary for buying food and other such shite, I think that is more than fair, she seems happy enough.

Team: Rangers

'post admin rangers'? :lol:

The scars of liquidation been blanked out? There was no 'post admin rangers' you ignorant buffoon.

Ask mummy to hold your hand when you type the L word next time, it might not be so distressing.

Like nothing ever happened! :lol:

Excellent - the important fact of the matter is entirely lost on you.

To be expected.

:lol:

Here's the facts - the plastics and diddies cling to the fantasy because they desperately want it to be true. In reality, this fantasy is barely relevant. When Lord Nimmo decided to rule - as post admin Rangers could be held accountable for actions of the pre admin Rangers as a football club - the fantasy death should have died there and then.

All Rangers supporters know the only truth that matters - this is our club and we're headed right back to the very top.

'Roon ye.

:)

PS: Citing Cosgrove :lol:

Excellent - the important fact of the matter is entirely lost on you.

To be expected.

:lol:

the most important part of your post was your wrong usage of 'post admin' when the situation was really 'post liquidation' .

A huge difference and a rewriting of history that will be challenged every time it is casually used, giving the impression that the old club did not die.

(same as using the word 'back' in terms of Zombie Rangers FC's efforts to reach the top league.

the most important part of your post was your wrong usage of 'post admin' when the situation was really 'post liquidation' .

A huge difference and a rewriting of history that will be challenged every time it is casually used, giving the impression that the old club did not die.

(same as using the word 'back' in terms of Zombie Rangers FC's efforts to reach the top league.

Quick, someone used an incorrect term. Get the BRALTFFFFFFFFFFFFF and hire a lawyer to sort them out.

Now lets abuse them on twitter and ban them from pie and bovril.

Oh wait, we aren't pathetic nutters with little grasp on reality.

Carry on