Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

P & B's very own Simon Wiesenthal,Get a grip and some perspective!!!

How about you counter the argument and show me where my grip should be? Point out the flaws in the logic. I don't believe you can but my mind is open.

How about you counter the argument and show me where my grip should be? Point out the flaws in the logic. I don't believe you can but my mind is open.

Time for you to write to CAB and trading standards again....

Points to remember

1 Rangers International claim that Sevco 5088 is a wholly owned subsidiary

2 Companies House has documentation that shows Whyte and Earley are registered as Directors

3 Someone , probably RIFC plc, has attempted to voluntarily strike off the company

4 Companies House has suspended that action , as it received an objection, probably from Whyte

5 There was a resolution in June 2012 to issue new shares. This was signed by Green, and if Charlotte is correct the owner of these new shares were 2 BVI trusts owned by Whyte

Therefore we have Rangers claiming to wholly own a subsidiary, in conflict with information at Companies House. The ownership appears to be with an individual banned by the SFA.

Not unsurprisingly annual returns have not been lodged for Sevco 5088, and equally unsurprisingly the SFA do not appear interested in investigating the links beetwen a banned individual and a member club, through Sevco 5088.

This isnt going away and only settlement or court action will produce an outcome

Did Green not claim that Sevco 5088 was a dummy company and it was actually Sevco Scotland that was used in its place?

Here's the facts - the plastics and diddies cling to the fantasy because they desperately want it to be true. In reality, this fantasy is barely relevant. When Lord Nimmo decided to rule - as post admin Rangers could be held accountable for actions of the pre admin Rangers as a football club - the fantasy death should have died there and then.

All Rangers supporters know the only truth that matters - this is our club and we're headed right back to the very top.

'Roon ye.

:)

PS: Citing Cosgrove :lol:

"Back"! :lol:

Did Green not claim that Sevco 5088 was a dummy company and it was actually Sevco Scotland that was used in its place?

Green has claimed a lot of things that have been out and out lies. He claimed that Sevco Scotland had to be set up after the acquisition of assets because Sevco 5088 were registered in England and to gain entry into the SFA a company had to be registered in Scotland at one point. Who knows what is the truth when uttered by Charles Green.

Right i have really avoided showing contrition over the other posts on the other forum as they are shameful. I accept that. I am embarrassed by them...tbh i haven't read the links and i have no intention reading any HB to save you the trouble. I could go on to describe that forum and those on it but is it really that important? All i will say is it is a very small forum with a few posters who enjoy ripping into each other in the knowledge that what is said is not to be taken seriously. We all share that kind of sense of humour...2 posters you will know from here are Bluenose and Tim Malloy...Incidentally i am heading up to **** neck of the woods later today and he invited me to stop in Lochgilphead for a pint to celebrate my birthday..Obviously i had to decline as i don't socialize with his sort :P . You know it is the internet and not everything i say i mean to be taken 100% seriously.

As for hounding HBQC. I did...I make no apology for that as he called an openly gay member 'Bender' but if you go back to the start of that conversation i did ask him to change the OP and i would delete my post where i had quoted his OP. I thought that was perfectly acceptable but with hindsight it would maybe have been better done through PM. For some reason he went off on one and basically told me to go f**k myself and he was changing nothing. It escalated from there. Now i think HBQC is a decent poster but his ongoing argument with Tedi was beyond tedious...and i said the same to Tedi. I just don't know how they could be bothered. I don't think for one minute that he is homophobic. I also don't believe much of his story about every 2nd family member being Gay.

The only other member i think i have given anything like a hard time is WRK. I have said right from the start that i don't think that he is a celtic supporter. I honestly don't but he is the one that brought it up...i believe... and as somebody so openly anti OF it is a huge stick to bash him with. I also don't think he is a raging bigot but again he is the one that said he hates Rangers due to the way they treat/ed people of his own religion. Sorry but i know a few Roman Catholics who actually support Rangers so i am not buying that. There is also a story about him going to a Roman Catholic school and getting beaten up by 'Proddies' which again influenced him at a young age. I am sure there are many out there who were beaten up/chased down the road by people from the other school...I know i was but i don't hate Celtic for it...i have many better reasons to hate them. Anyway the point is i do not believe he is anything that i accuse him off but he has attacked Rangers poster after Rangers poster.. I couldn't believe the abuse BP was taking the other night and who was at the forefront?

As for Mhonkey Thennis. I like the Mhonkey and i believe i am one of the few Rangers posters who does find him quiet a decent Lhad. I only add in the odd 'H' as i know it annoys the hell out of him. Also his claims that adding an 'H' makes you a bigot are hilarious. I am sure there is a helluva lot more out there he could throw at me than that....don't bother finding it HBQC i know it exists...still not reading it.

As for me. I have no real defence RE the posts on the other site. I blame nobody for being offended by them. I blame nobody for accusing me of being a bigoted racist after reading them. I blame nobody but myself. They were stupid,childish and ill advised offensive comments. I honestly cannot put into words...i am not as intelligent as you think SS. See how you can be so wrong about somebody...how embarrassed i am by those posts. I can prove beyond doubt that i am not a bigot. All you have to do is look at the posts i have made regarding the Rangers support and the singing of sectarian songs. I think i was the first on here to highlight 'Super Rangers' and 'Orangemen of Crossmaglen' as songs that go unnoticed by the media but are offensive. The fact i am living with a Roman Catholic is probably not proof in itself but the fact i agreed to my daughter being chritened surely ends that argument. As for being a Homophobic Racist...I have no way of proving this one way or the other. I suppose you could look back through my post history but i don't think even HBQC has that amount of time on his hands. I suppose you will just have to take my word for that one...or not as the case maybe.

I am going to leave it there. I have said everything now i am going to say on the subject. There is a PM function and anybody that wants to know anything just needs to use it. There is also an ignore function..it is easy enough to stick me on it...just ask Lips. Now i am away to bed for a couple of hours sleep before heading North to celebrate my birthday.

I hate discrimination - I despise the way the two "institutions in Glasgow have used exploitation of a societal sickness for financial gain, and those who buy into their perpetuation of antediluvian attitudes. You do understand the gradation there? The difference in meaning? Probably not, but hey ho.

What you posted on another site was, indeed, shameful, but the context of where you posted it is irrelevant. Racist is racist, no matter whether you decided to spout that pish in your own home or over the PA at Hampden.

"I do not believe he is anything that I accuse him off(sic)" - so you continue to spout bollox just to ... what, exactly?

Openly terrorist-sympathising and racist. You've portrayed yourself quite accurately over the last few months - it's a wee bit late to play the hard-done-by wee misunderstood soul.

Giving AWRA a hard time? Fucking right - he's a complete knob.

You could do with taking a leaf out of Kincardine's book - he knows that some of his tenets and ideals are unacceptable to others (including YT), but he doesn't try to hide them. They're a part of his personality, but not the whole package. He has a fair bit to offer on here. Unlike the majority of rangers posters on here, he is willing to carry out a sensible conversation, and does not base his opinion of another poster simply on their declared affiliation.

If, after your "Big Grugg" fiasco, you'd said "It was a daft situation to get into, and an even dafter one to boast about", I may have had a different opinion of you. Your handling of that wee faux pas, and your "jigaboo" posting, showed a squirming wee man who'd badly misjudged his audience on the one hand and thought he'd hidden his unacceptable face on the other.

Racist, terrorist-sympathising scum.

I am going to leave it there. I have said everything now i am going to say on the subject. There is a PM function and anybody that wants to know anything just needs to use it. There is also an ignore function..it is easy enough to stick me on it...just ask Lips.

Here's the facts - the plastics and diddies cling to the fantasy because they desperately want it to be true. In reality, this fantasy is barely relevant. When Lord Nimmo decided to rule - as post admin Rangers could be held accountable for actions of the pre admin Rangers as a football club - the fantasy death should have died there and then.

All Rangers supporters know the only truth that matters - this is our club and we're headed right back to the very top.

'Roon ye.

:)

PS: Citing Cosgrove :lol:

Well, as previously noted, it's not impossible that Newco Rangers fans are right and every other fan in the country is wrong. It's just pretty unlikely, statistically speaking - it's far more probable that such disagreement as there is, is motivated by partisanship and denial on your part.

And this is before we recall that your support, more so than almost any club in Britain, is packed full of ignorant, mental, deluded mutants who thrive on idiotic prejudices.

When you factor that in, it starts to look vanishingly unlikely that only you are correct, and absolutely everyone else is wrong.

Never having ignored any poster before, I have just had enough of No 8 and WRK.

So no more for me of the 'you said that 2000 posts back', ' I married a caflick', or the intellectual end of the debates that ended with 'yes you did', ' no I didn't'. Just like kids at school who threatened each other and egged each other on, but never could face up to a decent punch up.

Ah, bliss. :)

Well nearly :( . Still got Tedi's mates still trying the continual deflection nonsense. :unsure2: