Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you really care that much....Honestly?

I could not care less what a court of law said regarding the oldco/newco...Dead Club/New Club argument.

What i find hard to understand here is why you care so much. It is / was my club. I have invested God knows how many thousands of £s in the dead club / new club over the years but it doesn't matter one iota to me what anybody else says about the club..It doesn't matter what the law says and to be honest it doesn't even matter to me what the footballing authorities say either. My feelings for The Rangers are as strong..nope..even stronger now after all we have been through. It is still Rangers...They are still playing at Ibrox Stadium..They wear the same strips..They have the same management team they even have some of the same players but more importantly than all that they still have the same support. We are the club!! As long as we are still at Ibrox every second Saturday there will always be a Rangers Football Club.

Now you can post as many legal arguments on company law as you like. You and i know what i have posted above is the truth and is all the truth any football fan needs.

Was this the truth as well :rolleyes: .

post-39453-0-63268100-1378570882_thumb.j

post-39453-0-27833200-1378570904_thumb.j

This wouldn't be a good time to say i never rated Dale Gordon. Pretty sure he played in our famous win at Elland Road so he couldn't have been all bad

From what I remember he was dire. Possibly one of your worst of that era.

I liked him.

See there's your huge deluded problem right there Benny !,according to you :lol: .

I would the RFFF to take this to court to prove it's still the same club legally in a court of law so I can sit back and watch the The Rangers forums go into complete meltdown when the Law Lord bangs the gavel down and proclaims "Rangers as you knew it as a club are liquidated as in dead and no more and it's a new club legally that took it's place in the Scottish league" :D .

There's the migraine back again.

Halifax Town.

No Rangers mate.

No idea, I don't listen to Real Radio ;)

I remember you moaning about DJ on their phone in.

The good thing here is that we keep the weans away from that. I have issues with her and VV but we don't use the weans as ammunition.

Go on, then - "VV"?

Oh, and happy BRALT for me tonight - new PC up and running :) , just re-installing a load of software :( .

Do you really care that much....Honestly?

I could not care less what a court of law said regarding the oldco/newco...Dead Club/New Club argument.

What i find hard to understand here is why you care so much. It is / was my club. I have invested God knows how many thousands of £s in the dead club / new club over the years but it doesn't matter one iota to me what anybody else says about the club..It doesn't matter what the law says and to be honest it doesn't even matter to me what the footballing authorities say either. My feelings for The Rangers are as strong..nope..even stronger now after all we have been through. It is still Rangers...They are still playing at Ibrox Stadium..They wear the same strips..They have the same management team they even have some of the same players but more importantly than all that they still have the same support. We are the club!! As long as we are still at Ibrox every second Saturday there will always be a Rangers Football Club.

Now you can post as many legal arguments on company law as you like. You and i know what i have posted above is the truth and is all the truth any football fan needs.

Nobody is interested in what you have to say, You despicable excuse for a human back beneath your stone.