Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It brilliant how everyone of the morons that chant "aye but yous are pure deed n that" completely ignore what Lord Nimmo Smith proved that by law we aren't and are still the same club, same history and same overall betterness than everyone of your diddy clubs.

Rangers envy. It's cute.

that's Lord 'No Sporting Advantage' Nimmo Smith? :lol:

in this case (IMO)

Law = Ass

Cowanthebluenose = Arse

Edited by Ken Fitlike

It brilliant how everyone of the morons that chant "aye but yous are pure deed n that" completely ignore what Lord Nimmo Smith proved that by law we aren't and are still the same club, same history and same overall betterness than everyone of your diddy clubs.

Rangers envy. It's cute.

He didn't say it was proved by law.

Feel free to find the quote and prove me wrong, keeping in mind he wasn't working from SFA guidelines, not insolently laws

Amazing ain't it, everyone knew if the CVA failed that would result in liquidation.

Nobody suggested the club could survive it, not from the media, legal experts, and even Charlie Green

Liquidation happens, then all of a sudden, instead of just accepting it. Nope they come up with some magic way out of it. :lol:

So......

Shambolic F.C. have adopted FOUR new, additional board members in return for a VOTE OF CONFIDENCE in the existing board to avoid the expense of an EGM and the blood letting that would follow?

The other Easdale brother, a failed former chairman, a previously ousted chairman and Frank "My way or the highway" Blin ! :blink::lol::lol:

Honestly - it's like a modern day remake of Julius Caesar ...... but where everyone thinks everyone else is the emperor !

Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction all wrapped up in one disfunctional, basket case of an organisation. :thumsup2

....and the giving keeps coming....

8)

That'd be Old Holborn, then?

We actually went over this about a year ago, back then he was a Lambeg Drum kinda guy :)

Ooooh, Paul Murray making statement to PA in next half hour or so re yesterdays lse announcement .

All must be ok then.

Rangers envy. It's cute.

Nimmo smith said that for the purpose of the case they can be treated as the same club but under Scots law they're not. Rangers and their fans always conveniently miss out the last part of his quote which basically says legally yous are deid :lol:

Rangers fans not quoting a full statement shocker.

Amazing ain't it, everyone knew if the CVA failed that would result in liquidation.

Nobody suggested the club could survive it, not from the media, legal experts, and even Charlie Green

Liquidation happens, then all of a sudden, instead of just accepting it. Nope they come up with some magic way out of it. :lol:

The thing is, i'd say that most Rangers fans aren't that bothered by it - it's mostly fans of 'other' teams who seem to get all worked and agitated about it.

My own views always been that there was no 'break' in games and it's still Rangers to me. Perhaps you could point out something different about the team?

So......

Shambolic F.C. have adopted FOUR new, additional board members in return for a VOTE OF CONFIDENCE in the existing board to avoid the expense of an EGM and the blood letting that would follow?

The other Easdale brother, a failed former chairman, a previously ousted chairman and Frank "My way or the highway" Blin ! :blink::lol::lol:

Honestly - it's like a modern day remake of Julius Caesar ...... but where everyone thinks everyone else is the emperor !

Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction all wrapped up in one disfunctional, basket case of an organisation. :thumsup2

....and the giving keeps coming....

8)

Who are the two former chairmen?

The thing is, i'd say that most Rangers fans aren't that bothered by it - it's mostly fans of 'other' teams who seem to get all worked and agitated about it.

My own views always been that there was no 'break' in games and it's still Rangers to me. Perhaps you could point out something different about the team?

Different team, different board, different company, different tax number, different club ?

Rangers envy? My club were already destroyed and reshaped into a new one, we have fought our way to the top of Scottish football through every league in the senior game. We are not facing financial disaster. We've been there done that, without the stress of monetary worries' please remind me why I should be envious.

This. There's only one team in Scotland that I, and many other fans, are jealous of, and it's not ICBINR. To get to where they are now has been an astonishing rise for ICT, and their highland neighbours have also given a pride to their community. I wish them, and the rest of the "diddy" clubs all the best.

Bloated, bigoted bullies who do their best to slant an already-uneven playing field in their favour by using undue influence, cheating and law-breaking can go to England, Ireland, Atlantic, or can go fúck themselves. Whatever's best for their "brand". :yucky

You'll notice the use of the plural in the above statement.

There certainly wasn't a break - that could be explained away. What there was was an overlap, where there were two entities with separate identities according to the authorities. One of them, a 140 year old football club with a shitload of (mostly legally acquired) trophies, no longer exists. The other continues its second season as a football club.

There was a break in matches, the racist had tickets for a tournament down south which Rangers were kicked out of due to not being a football club any more.

not to mention the match played on the temp licence while deadco held the full one

not to mention the match played on the temp licence while deadco held the full one

That's exactly the point. All those examples Tedi (remember him?) Used to give us died and were then, through fair means or dubious, reincarnated.

In rangers' case, the Tribute Act took to the field while the old club still officially existed.

It really is that simple.

There was a break in matches, the racist had tickets for a tournament down south which Rangers were kicked out of due to not being a football club any more.

A few days ago on here British Patriot was told that pre season games "wurnae real games", now we see that infamous P&D backtrack.

It's fans of other teams as i said who get wound up over this more than Rangers fans do.

A few days ago on here British Patriot was told that pre season games "wurnae real games", now we see that infamous P&D backtrack.

It's fans of other teams as i said who get wound up over this more than Rangers fans do.

Who's backtracking?