Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A friendly which is played in a competitive nature. I didn't think it would be hard to understand that. On your 'what treats will Ally give us this season' you'll not get any to be fair. Rangers will smash the points and goals total this season. 4 games with 18 goals scored already without playing our best team.

I think you should be more worried if you can win the league after suffering a points deduction and player clear out after new year. Players will start to be unsettled around Christmas when it becomes clear they're struggling to pay the bills, and will start to drop points in games they wouldn't otherwise have done.

well, Campbell Ogilvie is an excellent starting point.

Don't forget Sandy Bryson.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Hibs :D

And how come only Kelly + simonsen referred to as "trialist" in match report? Other lot registered now?

*days after flouting the embargo with Bell......

Your a disgrace SFA.

A close door kick about for the players who are lacking match fitness was different from a competitive friendly against Newcastle at Ibrox, Norris.

Sevco team that got pumped off Hibs

RANGERS: Simonsen; Foster, Mohsni, Cribari (Gasparotto 70), S Smith; McKay (Crawford 63), Law, Kelly (McAusland 70), Templeton (Walsh 63); Shiels, Daly (Clark 46).

SUBS NOT USED: Gallacher, Faure.

Oh i really hope you are not using the newcastle game as a benchmark how good the team are? :lol:

Sevco team that got pumped off Hibs

RANGERS: Simonsen; Foster, Mohsni, Cribari (Gasparotto 70), S Smith; McKay (Crawford 63), Law, Kelly (McAusland 70), Templeton (Walsh 63); Shiels, Daly (Clark 46).

SUBS NOT USED: Gallacher, Faure.

Oh i really hope you are not using the newcastle game as a benchmark how good the team are? :lol:

With 5 first team players not playing. Simonsen and Kelly are just on trial. Templeton, Sheils and McKay are coming back from injury. Foster, Mohsni, Smith haven't played any competitive games at all and obviously aren't match fit. Nicky clark has only played one competitive game and won't be match fit either.

Lawell on the Board at the SFA ? :lol:

Time to get the meltdown meter ready.... :thumsup2

Will he be involved in processing player registration?

You know, like ruling on the definition of 'not having found employment as a footballer'.

Yes. I don't think I need to give you a history lesson on the games between England and Scotland Norris. Considering you're an OAP you'll have watched a lot of the matches.

Made up pish.No one murdered,slashed or stabbed and no serious assaults blows your hatred argument to f**k.

(awaits the 'but they booed the Queen' post)

With 5 first team players not playing. Simonsen and Kelly are just on trial. Templeton, Sheils and McKay are coming back from injury. Foster, Mohsni, Smith haven't played any competitive games at all and obviously aren't match fit. Nicky clark has only played one competitive game and won't be match fit either.

you must have taken a wrong turning, Batshit Potato.

this is the LOL at Rangers / The Rangers death and imminent death thread.

Flouting the embargo with Bell? What are you on about.

You know....the bit about they cannot be employed by the club in any capacity ..... advertising forces sauces on behalf of the club before his registration is against the embargo and trialists regulations :)

Eta.... disappointed you didn't pick me up on my usage of "your" :(

Edited by wunfellaff

You know....the bit about they cannot be employed by the club in any capacity ..... advertising forces sauces on behalf of the club before his registration is against the embargo and trialists regulations :)

Eta.... disappointed you didn't pick me up on my usage of "your" :(

He was played as a trialist, you don't know very much.

I noticed it waffle, but I've already corrected someone on that word today. I'll let you off this time.

Made up pish.No one murdered,slashed or stabbed and no serious assaults blows your hatred argument to f**k.

Not taking his side but plenty trouble at scot/eng games in my time.

I even got bottled in 96 at the penalty :D off someone I worked with....he threw bottle at screen and I'm 6'4....and the pub pretty much had a riot against them.

Yet a 1-1 with Newcastle was proof that Das rangers 2013 are a match for the best.....

:1eye

I think you'll find that the result was pre-planned even before a ball was kicked because the orcs were just about to go on the rampage at the time !,can someone post what that was again that nearly had the orcs go mental at that time :lol: .