Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is the sort of reply I'd expect from you. You made great play of quoting:

The fact that the SFA has allowed The Rangers FC to pretend that their history is continuous, contrary to insolvency law, has no bearing on the facts of the case and will forever remain a stain on the SFA’s reputation.

Now have you any interest in defending that? Do you want to walk away or do you just want to call us poofs? You have a history of that.

What's to defend ?

It's pretty self explanatory, The SFA are pretending that rangers were never liquidated, that's bullshit and everyone knows it, now they look just as corrupt as your old club did.

And i've got much better words for you lot than poofs, you're just being childish now. ;)

Allow me. According to all relevant Company Law, The Rangers FC are a new club. The SFA have chosen to allow belief to the contrary and by doing so, have damaged their own credibility. What's the problem? Is there a spelling error I've missed?

Exactly. :)

Polterfud activity,Charlotte fakes throwing off the gloves,SFA indited in conspiracy to defraud the Rangers PLC creditors,The Rangers fans deflecting the fact that it's actually a new club,NUFF N HELPS up to their necks in fraudulent behaviour and the P&D's getting wind that something else is about to happen but The Rangers fans just want to brag n boast 54 titles WATP :) .

FFS this saga just never gets old :lol: .

Lol, not as transparent as timmy being tedi :D

Right benny, why do you think the thread on the great stadium robbery was pulled, and by the op as well. Easdales quick off the mark? .

Entertaining read....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/164681674/Ibrox-Stadium

Oh, The Rangers are fucked :D

54 titles, WATP Timmy etc etc :1eye

Edited by Fotbawmad

Polterfud activity,Charlotte fakes throwing off the gloves,SFA indited in conspiracy to defraud the Rangers PLC creditors,The Rangers fans deflecting the fact that it's actually a new club,NUFF N HELPS up to their necks in fraudulent behaviour and the P&D's getting wind that something else is about to happen but The Rangers fans just want to brag n boast 54 titles WATP :) .

FFS this saga just never gets old :lol: .

Does anyone have a spare enigma machine handy?

Weakers .. top of the league mate played 5 won 5 ... 3 away. It's a four-way tie and just ahead on goal difference. Competitive league :lol:

Rumour has it we are about to sign Bale ... ;)

Excellent, I take it Bazza is still manager up there? My all time favourite footballer.

What exactly do you thing Charlotte will have on the administrators? It could do some serious damage to both Scottish football and Rangers, if there was malpractice.

Hope it all comes out anyway :)

Thank you deadlines, the one thing you can rely on in this story to be truly consistent.

CF - meh. I know they are all cheating b*****ds. You could release a tape saying that the 30k paid to Souness was the final installment of the Diana assassination fee and it would still be spun to nothing or not solid enough for action. Put someone in jail or f**k-off.

What exactly do you thing Charlotte will have on the administrators? It could do some serious damage to both Scottish football and Rangers, if there was malpractice.

Well, assuming that there is evidence of corruption and it's not all nonsense, it would need to be exposed.

Because deliberately ignoring wrongdoing out of self-interest is commonly known as "corruption" in itself.

One thing looks certain if CF's posts are all true and that's a big IF,that someone inside Ibrox who has lost their job or moved out of their office of power has accessed the Ibrox computer mainframe and has uploaded all the data coming and going out of Ibrox and is publishing it on the web.

If all true then I do fear for ra bears new club :( ,I really do :lol: .

Tedster, stop hiding behind this stupid account. Come back to the thread with your own one.

If Scottish football is damaged more than it was last year then good, we might finally get a regime who care about the game more than the value of the pounds they are syphoning from it. Our game will recover so long as the fans are still interested, if not there's always shinty to fall back on.

You might take some abuse foe reneging on your resignation but it will blow over, ask Vicky for some tips.

Tedster, stop hiding behind this stupid account. Come back to the thread with your own one.

If Scottish football is damaged more than it was last year then good, we might finally get a regime who care about the game more than the value of the pounds they are syphoning from it. Our game will recover so long as the fans are still interested, if not there's always shinty to fall back on.

You might take some abuse foe reneging on your resignation but it will blow over, ask Vicky for some tips.

We know that Sevco fans on here have been repeatedly outed as using aliases to agree with themselves and green dot themselves ,,,says it all really and now Tedi the liar has gone from the most obsessed poster on this thread to a pathetic alias he now has as much credibility as Craig whyte.

We know that Sevco fans on here have been repeatedly outed as using aliases to agree with themselves and green dot themselves ,,,says it all really and now Tedi the liar has gone from the most obsessed poster on this thread to a pathetic alias he now has as much credibility as Craig whyte.

Don't be so harsh....tedi "is" the alias ;) , timmy joined a couple of weeks earlier.

Kinda daft, though. "tedi" and "timmy". Obvious bun is obvious .

Can only think he made one as a backup due to how they handle non buns on bun forums.

Edit....all them buns.....The Great British Fake Off :D waaaayhaaaay.

Edited by wunfellaff