Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jesus wept....to consider that some buns accused me of point scoring over tragedys when I was pointing out their boards coverups, and then the feckers do this....

aia6.jpg

Utter point scoring scum.

Jesus wept....to consider that some buns accused me of point scoring over tragedys when I was pointing out their boards coverups, and then the feckers do this....

Posted Image

Utter point scoring scum.

Deary me, that is fucking horrific. :(

Why just fucking why? Who the hell thinks that this guys family want his image displayed in this manner or in any manner. Despicable.

Eh, das hoons and the family do.

The family were invited to the game today and presented with the oft flown lee rigby union flag in private after the game.

Edited by wunfellaff

Eh, das hoons and the family do.

The family were invited to the game today and presented with the oft flown lee rigby union flag in private after the game.

According to our very own 'British Patriot', it was to be presented on the pitch at half-time. Glad someone had sense to scrap that idea.

Not with me. I don't think sport and politics should mix it's as simple as that. Like I said in the British Forces thread nobody should look to use the death of a soldier for their own agendas.

Wee bit left field, chap. All I asked was if anyone fancied a bit of banter. I said nothing about forces or anything.

Oh it defo has a "shop" look , but if the family and the club weren't stupid enough to agree to this flag ceremony shit, then it wouldn't be an "is it fake" issue, as the inbreds are more than capable of this.

Not with me. I don't think sport and politics should mix it's as simple as that. Like I said in the British Forces thread nobody should look to use the death of a soldier for their own agendas.

OK I see what you meant now with the Lee Rigby stuff. I am sorry. I'd not seen that before.

Other Bears may disagree but I hate shite like this. I am fine with us supporting the likes of The Erskine charity and I donate to that.

Ranges fans turning Lee Rigby into a cause celebre is not on.

Edited by The_Kincardine

OK I see what you meant now with the Lee Rigby stuff. I am sorry. I'd not seen that before.

Other Bears may disagree but I hate shite like this. I am fine with us supporting the likes of The Erskine charity and I donate that.

Ranges fans turning Lee Rugby into a cause celebre is not on.

Well said. The like of 'British Patriot' consider themselves to be personal family friends now. :(

In more important news, charlotte isn't getting ass raped in a garage by the easdales, and she has a fine taste in music :)

Incidentally, in the swamps thread on her deleting the tweets, one bun was shouting about all the timmys being obsessed with her, and posted a screenshot to show the tweets were gone. It showed 21 of his mates were also following her :D :D obsessed :D:1eye

Anyone fancy a wee argument? I burnt my bald patch earlier and would enjoy a civilised row.

Well said. The like of 'British Patriot' consider themselves to be personal family friends now. :(

Don, It's a quiet night in Kincardine Towers seeing as my weans are with my Mrs.. I was punting for some badinage. I hadn't considered the 'Rigby Factor'! Still. I guess it's a worthy debate.