Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A day in the life of the Abhergreen Fhud...

Breakfast - news reaches him that someone on the internet spelled McCoist's name incorrectly. Fhud falls to the floor clutching his sides in laughter. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Lunch - Fhud hears that Rangers have added a new soft drink to the menu at Ibrox food outlets. Fhud laughs until tears are rolling down his cheeks. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Dinner - Fhud learns the Rangers shop at Glasgow Airport was three minutes late in opening for business. Fhud falls from his chair and laughs so hard a little bit of wee involuntarily escapes. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Supper - Fhud discovers that Rangers only score six at Airdire. Fhud faints with the giddy excitement of it all and smashes his head on the edge of a table. As he sits there, blood pouring from the wound, Fhud laughs until his tummy really, really hurts. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know...from his P&B mobile app...

Wow. AberdeenBud really did a number on this particular orc. Reckon he broke his keyboard hammering out this particular pissed off ramble.

A day in the life of the Abhergreen Fhud...

Breakfast - news reaches him that someone on the internet spelled McCoist's name incorrectly. Fhud falls to the floor clutching his sides in laughter. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Lunch - Fhud hears that Rangers have added a new soft drink to the menu at Ibrox food outlets. Fhud laughs until tears are rolling down his cheeks. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Dinner - Fhud learns the Rangers shop at Glasgow Airport was three minutes late in opening for business. Fhud falls from his chair and laughs so hard a little bit of wee involuntarily escapes. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Supper - Fhud discovers that Rangers only score six at Airdire. Fhud faints with the giddy excitement of it all and smashes his head on the edge of a table. As he sits there, blood pouring from the wound, Fhud laughs until his tummy really, really hurts. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know...from his P&B mobile app...

^^^^^^^^ out of his size at the sevco store.

Queens game postponed for international callups....couldn't risk it without them trialists then....

It is, according to racist 8, 'the biggest game of the season, and their only realistic chance of cup success'.

The challenge cup, FFS. :lol:

Well, you might not be an Alias, but the circumstancial evidence is there for all to see.

Only two posters on here ever call anyone "Lad". There's you, and there was As We Rise Again.

Coincidentally, AWRA is believed to be one of your aliases, Chris.

QED, I think.

Now now lad stop being so sensitive and join in with the good natured banter of the board.

I see the bus boys are getting serious :lol:

Businessman Sandy Easdale has bought Charles Green's stake in Rangers, ending the former chief executive's connection with the club.

Easdale, whose brother James is a non-executive director, said there had been "continued speculation and constant enquiries" about Green's shares.

"Between my family holdings and through other supporting investors I now have the largest shareholding," he said.

BBC Scotland believes the family holds around 10% of shares in circulation.

Greenock-based Easdale, who runs McGill's Bus Service with his brother, said Green had given him the "first option" to buy the shares.

The Yorkshireman was re-employed as a consultant in early August after an investigation found no evidence of Whyte's claims he was involved in the Green-led acquisition.

However, he agreed to step down again just a few weeks later following repeated calls from fans' groups for him to go.

"Over the last few months numerous individuals and corporate bodies have expressed interest in obtaining my shares, although much of this was to solicit press coverage and attract attention," said Green in a statement.

"Sandy said he would buy them and he has. I knew he would and he will do what's best for Rangers now he has a more substantial percentage.

"I want to make it clear that this means I will have no ongoing influence or financial interest at the club but I remain a fan and fervently hope that Rangers will soon be back at the top where they belong."

All that means Green made enough money to allow him to cut and run.

Assume the bus boys will bring in their own accountant to make sure VAT is......emmm....VAT. :rolleyes:

Edited by thelegendthatis

I thought chuckles was locked-in till December?

He is....just means the paperwork can't be done til then. Much like the trialists, a pre sale agreement can be done, voting rights assigned etc. Chucky ain't gone, still taking money from the club even now.

The shares are going up as two factions try to outbid each other for control, it has zero to do with what the company is worth.

Anyhoo, back to laffs. Similar to the champions league thread on the swamp, there is an spfl one, and this still has me chuckling.

WATPisenough_zps8906904d.png

Wow. AberdeenBud really did a number on this particular orc. Reckon he broke his keyboard hammering out this particular pissed off ramble.

Aye? You're a bit of a dick I've noticed, so I wont be worrying myself about any of your tiny thoughts or inanities. Diddy club syndrome is strong in you.

:)

Queens game postponed for international callups....couldn't risk it without them trialists then....

Actually it would be the 1st time ALL the NEW signings could play together, think that why Ally has delayed the game wants them to gel together before playing wee Queens in the wee Cup.

In other words he is SCARED of LOSING AGAIN.

I got accosted by one of the zombie orks in work asking me what I thought of the draw, with a big smile on his big fat bloated coupon.

I said the draw could have been kinder to us, but I think we will beat Morton.

He huffed and puffed and waddled off.

e5032433.gif

Yes i'm sure that Craggy Island is full of Rangers fans Dougal.

I got accosted by one of the zombie orks in work asking me what I thought of the draw, with a big smile on his big fat bloated coupon.

I said the draw could have been kinder to us, but I think we will beat Morton.

He huffed and puffed and waddled off.

e5032433.gif

In yer dreams son. :P