Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to BBC Charles Green planning to “take control of club”.

I should hope so too. He can't just stand by and watch his investment get pished away on player's wages ffs. :lol:

This is obviously just rumours just like Mike Ashley is supposedly interested in buying us.

You think? :unsure2:

It being a rumour or that Mike Ashley wants to buy Rangers? Seriously can anyone answer a question on here.

I know the Ashley rumour but i just cant see why he would give up his interest in an EPL club for Rangers...OK it will take less investment to qualify for the Champions League but there is no chance of any real European success while Rangers or any other club for that matter play in the Scottish league

Enrico, go back to your colouring book.

I'm sure you're familiar with the rules of the BRALT Enrico, the facts never get in the way.

Better be careful, they might start protesting outside my house for saying such things

I know the Ashley rumour but i just cant see why he would give up his interest in an EPL club for Rangers...OK it will take less investment to qualify for the Champions League but there is no chance of any real European success while Rangers or any other club for that matter play in the Scottish league

That's what I was saying about rumours. It was in one of the papers and they were talking about it on talksport that Ashley was ready to cut his ties with Newcastle and buy Rangers. Supposedly the Newcastle fans still don't like him and the way he runs the club and they want him gone, which is mad to me as the guy has put 200m into them.

Tedi, where did I say you were an expert? I do understand your reluctance to broach the subject seeing as how, at face value, it would show that FIFA, at the time of transfer at least, viewed Rangers' current form as something different to the Rangers who had 'Shagger' on their team.

Hellboy, since Tedi has recomended your expertise to me, do you have any idea why FIFA ratified the transfer of MacGregor's registration?

Certainly Stoned :) ,Rangers PLC the club failed to get a successful CVA so the club could continue with it's tainted history intact.

Since the club could no longer honour Shaggers heap big um contract the contract was duly terminated allowing Shagger to go to Turkey to sexually abuse it's female population in general as Shagger did not want to TUPE over to the new club Chucky big hands was creating from the fire sale of a dying clubs assets to pay for it's debts it accrued through systematic cheating & corruption for a decade.

In simple terms he became a free agent because the club he was at could not honour his contract because it became completely insolvent and headed into the liquidiser ^_^ .