Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah, not quite how I see it AD...We can't do walking away.

Hey No8, I noticed you offered this very fine post of mine one of those reddie things the other day. You chose not to elaborate by posting any arguments against what I'd said. Well within your rights of course, something you do frequently and not a problem.

However, I notice also that you berated poor old German Jag along these lines:

"Nobody cares you red dot posters but red dotting and adding nothing to the debate is just the act of a coward IMO. Scared to post your opinion but willing to publicly denounce others...pretty tragic."

Now it's almost as if what we're seeing here is some sort of naked hypocrisy.

Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and yes, you can respond to this with a predictable reddie. ;)

I know.

As if you'd get subservience from people with a 'Born to Reign Over Us' banner.

I have asked Royalists why they want to be 'reigned over' and have never had a sensible reply. Always a confused and often angry response.

Our club, Rangers, was hit with a £50,000 fine and given a 12-month registration embargo.

"While no-one at this club wishes to see others fall on hard times, questions must be asked about these anomalies and we fully understand the rising anger among our fans.

Aye, right.

Edited by cyderspaceman

You're a liar. Well noted that you completely ignored the proof posted of your two faced, lying arsehole shame.

Imagine you having the neck to even try and moralise to anyone else. Abhergreen Fhud - the liar.

:)

Ok, then Mr Angry.

:wacko:

So you don't give a shite then.

Tbh, I doubt Mather actually believes any of his own idiotic dog whistling statement.

Just another exercise in daft and dangerous PR helping to foster the victim mentality in the more malleable(most of them) peepil.

Hey No8, I noticed you offered this very fine post of mine one of those reddie things the other day.  You chose not to elaborate by posting any arguments against what I'd said.  Well within your rights of course, something you do frequently and not a problem.

"Nobody cares you red dot posters but red dotting and adding nothing to the debate is just the act of a coward IMO. Scared to post your opinion but willing to publicly denounce others...pretty tragic."

Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and yes, you can respond to this with a predictable reddie. ;)

He also had nothing to say about posters creating aliases purely to issue green and red dots?

Tbh, I doubt Mather actually believes any of his own idiotic dog whistling statement.

Just another exercise in daft and dangerous PR helping to foster the victim mentality in the more malleable(most of them) peepil.

Indeed.

For "we fully understand the rising anger among our fans", I think we can read:

"we fully understand and wish to stoke the rising anger among our fans, because we recognise its value in marketing terms".

Not like a Celtic fan to rewrite history. It is simple. The SFA issued a punishment outside of their rules. We challenged that and won. The SFA then said "Accept our illegal sanction or it could be worse".

Pathetic bullying and, as I said, not one decent fan on here commented.

Rangers fans like to forget that they somehow thought restarting straight in at top level without any sanctions was acceptable.

Anyway they died , and here's the difference between hearts and rangers ..

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/tom-english-hearts-and-rangers-are-no-comparison-1-2978984

As far as I can see it is a fair and relevant question being asked by Rangers.

Rico, the fine was levied against Rangers FC, payable by the legal form they took at the time. This version of Rangers appear to be the same club which has changed legal form, when the SFA reply to this issue then you will have the answer to your question. If you are hoping for a death certificate I fear you will be disappointed.

I think it is only charities that can change their legal form.

Indeed.

For "we fully understand the rising anger among our fans", I think we can read:

"we fully understand and wish to stoke the rising anger among our fans, because we recognise its value in marketing terms".

Kerchinnnnnnnnggggggg!!!

:lol:

And remember.....

They. "....DON'T CARE"

:lol:

Mather is 100% correct to ask the question, Rangers were treated differently like it or not.

The fans have every right to be angry based on the fact the club was treated differently.

Fining clubs who go into administration is counter productive IMO.

Maybe the SFA realise that fining clubs is counter productive now ?

Has Gary Locke demanded to know who are these people?

They could kill his club and it's only fair that the hearts fans have a chance to intimidate and threaten them.

Is that the Gary Locke that asked Rangers for a fund raising friendly only to be told our pre-season games had been arranged? :lol:

Mather is 100% correct to ask the question, Rangers were treated differently like it or not.

The fans have every right to be angry based on the fact the club was treated differently.

Although the fine was suspended, I agree with your last sentence Ted but the rest is nonsense.

Rangers were treated differently because the situations are vastly different. There is no one-size-fits-all fixed punishment for insolvency events and if anything the authorities went easy on you apart from the suspended fine. Were Hertz and Dunfermline found guility of offences second only to match fixing? Did they get a wee window before their embargoes to stock up on players?

The fans have no right to be angry about anything, they should be grateful the authorities did all they could to ensure they still have a viable club to support. The continuing desire to rage against anything and everything shows the lunatic 'fringe' is anything but.

Genuine question to all on the BRALT, was the fine paid as part of settling all football debts?

Hey No8, I noticed you offered this very fine post of mine one of those reddie things the other day. You chose not to elaborate by posting any arguments against what I'd said. Well within your rights of course, something you do frequently and not a problem.

TBH i cant remember but i am sure you deserved it...Probably has something to do with a cheap dig at Rangers...do you really want to go back and have a look?

Ok, then Mr Angry.

So you don't give a shite then.

I'm quite sure he recently came out with some press statement, calling for The SFA - in dealing with Hearts & Dunf. - to learn lessons from the Rangers case and apply common sense when considering sanctions, particularly with regard to issuing fines to clubs already in financial trouble. Makes this new statement all the more puzzling.

Well spotted MT. You forgot to add - ''I know this type of thing is most unlike you and frankly I am disappointed in you, as you are much much better than this.'' :lol:

TBH i cant remember but i am sure you deserved it...Probably has something to do with a cheap dig at Rangers...do you really want to go back and have a look?

You or I could go have a look if we wished. It would be utterly irrelevant though.

As my post made clear, I had no problem whatever with your issuing reddies without accompanying posts. The issue is all to do with the hypocrisy involved in having a go at German Jag for behaviour you often indulge in, yourself.

Address that point, rather than whether my reddie was merited or otherwise.

The 50K fine was purely for breaching rule 14.1, the overall fine was much larger, Rangers were treated differently in this Regard, the fans have every right to be angry and Mather has every right to ask the question.

The rest of the fine, was for things that Hearts have not - as yet - been found guilty of.

No argument from me here Ted. In fact, you're pretty much paraphrasing what I said on here yesterday.

My comment from this morning however related to Mather's specific mention of the anger of the fans. In my view this is a cynical ploy to fuel the discontent as it's lucrative. It's also an attempt to keep the fans onside as they always want the club to fight their (often demented) corner.

The 50K fine was purely for breaching rule 14.1, the overall fine was much larger, Rangers were treated differently in this Regard, the fans have every right to be angry and Mather has every right to ask the question.

No argument from me here Ted. In fact, you're pretty much paraphrasing what I said on here yesterday.

My comment from this morning however related to Mather's specific mention of the anger of the fans. In my view this is a cynical ploy to fuel the discontent as it's lucrative. It's also an attempt to keep the fans onside as they always want the club to fight their (often demented) corner.

Rangers fans like to forget that they somehow thought restarting straight in at top level without any sanctions was acceptable.

Anyway they died , and here's the difference between hearts and rangers ..

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/tom-english-hearts-and-rangers-are-no-comparison-1-2978984

This argument is well clarified in today's Scotsman as Enrico has helpfully pointed out. The link on is post is at top of this page. At this point the Rangers and Hearts cases are very different.

This argument is well clarified in today's Scotsman

The basic premise of Tom English's article - that to compare Hearts and Rangers directly is of limited value because the circumstances are very different, holds true.

As he says in the article however, £50,000 of the £160,000 came from experiencing an 'insolvency event'. That's the bit Mather's querying and I think he's entitled to.