Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Worst plastic poster on here by any number of your country miles. No one else comes close to repeatedly asking questions of such tedious redundancy.

A match for bhairnforever in his pomp.

So, who received the fine? was it the club or the company?

Did I fine out?

So why do the plastics keeping asking?

You're not exactly on the ball the night. Tedi needs a strong Benny IMO ;)

I assume you've commented on Dunfermline not paying the Scottish Ambulance Service?

What with you not being a complete hypocrite....

TBF I think bumping the local florist out of £500 was a lot worse from your perspective. Likewise, Dunfermline somehow managed to have Fife Airport as a creditor after the Yorkston's & Masterton's had a picnic day out.

Edited by Fotbawmad

So, who received the fine? was it the club or the company?

That's at least four times you have asked - has it never once occurred to you that Rangers supporters very obviously ignore you because you are, well, utterly ridiculous?

Feel free to ask again. And again. And again...

:lol:

You asked this an hour ago. It was as funny then as it is now.

He's asked you, me and Tedi so far - and been ridiculed without getting close to any kind of answer. There may be others he has tried to bore into submission.

How did you put it? Like kicking a pup?

Edited by Bendarroch

You asked this an hour ago. It was as funny then as it is now.

That's at least four times you have asked - has it never once occurred to you that Rangers supporters very obviously ignore you because you are, well, utterly ridiculous?

Feel free to ask again. And again. And again...

He's asked you, me and Tedi so far - and been ridiculed with getting close to any kind of answer. There may be others he has tried to bore into submission.

How did you put it? Like kicking a pup?

I'm not asking for comedy value.

I asked as a serious question, and yet for some reason none of you will answer it.

Not like a Celtic fan to rewrite history.  It is simple.  The SFA issued a punishment outside of their rules.  We challenged that and won.  The SFA then said "Accept our illegal sanction or it could be worse".

Pathetic bullying and, as I said, not one decent fan on here commented.

Actually think you have a point here TK. Apart from conveniently skimming over the fact that Rangers challenging of the punishment was against FIFA statutes.

The SFA made a complete horlicks of the situation, but I firmly believe that their overriding aim was always to protect Rangers(and their large number of paying customers) from disappearing, hence armaggeddon, social unrest, etc etc.

I'm not asking for comedy value.

I asked as a serious question, and yet for some reason none of you will answer it.

Some reason? Everyone thinks you are an absolute walloper. You're having the pish ripped from you by all the Rangers supporters and you come with 'some reason'?

Some reason? Everyone thinks you are an absolute walloper. You're having the pish ripped from you by all the Rangers supporters and you come with 'some reason'?

I think i can get over it, either that or i'll march to the hampden

And here we have the root of all the desires of plastics and diddies alike. Subservience from those in trouble.

Ranges fans wont play ball? Fucking excellent.

'Roon ye.

You play in League 1 and haven't even won a challenge cup, in case you haven't noticed, Sevco are a diddy club / company

And here we have the root of all the desires of plastics and diddies alike. Subservience from those in trouble.

Ranges fans wont play ball? Fucking excellent.

'Roon ye.

I think you are confusing subservience with dignity and humility after 'walking away' from millions of pounds worth of debt.

You really don't give a shit about that do you? All that matters is your misplaced sense of superiority. Highly disturbing.

As much as Dunfermline's behaviour has been disgusting the statement from their fans group had more class than anything ra peeps have produced in the last year.

I would've thought mere acceptance that all this was nobody's fault but yer own, maybe even accompanied with a slightly less belligerent than usual attitude, would've done.

Hearts and Dunfermline seem to have managed it without blaming everything on a super-sekrit conspiracy against them by everyone else, so it can't be that hard.

Edited by flyingrodent

As far as I can see it is a fair and relevant question being asked by Rangers.

Rico, the fine was levied against Rangers FC, payable by the legal form they took at the time. This version of Rangers appear to be the same club which has changed legal form, when the SFA reply to this issue then you will have the answer to your question. If you are hoping for a death certificate I fear you will be disappointed.

You really don't give a shit about that do you?

You're a liar. Well noted that you completely ignored the proof posted of your two faced, lying arsehole shame.

Imagine you having the neck to even try and moralise to anyone else. Abhergreen Fhud - the liar.

:)

Interesting debate, good to see on here.

Why would expulsion or suspension as a punishment NEVER happen? Is it because deidclub were a special case and some rules don't apply to them? If so where is the fairness in that? If they had taken a year off, got a new, well behaved, financially stable club up and running for this season I actually think they could have been let back into the top flight, without much rancor. As it happened we had the ludicrous circus of Charles Green leadership, and a club now owned, and run by gangsters. Brilliant

Sure the club is allowed to ask for clarification, but do they need to ask via a club statement, which bearing in mind the tendency for intimidation and violence their support has, I would think is tantamount to incitement to riot and is again bringing the game into disrepute.

"we fully understand the rising anger among our fans"

Totally irresponsible and more grist to the-foam-at-the-mouth mill, that is sevco. If the SFA had any testicles they would fine them another 50k for that.

Why the maximum penalty of a 50k fine? Because I would regard last years disgrace as aggravated administration, and because the panel were allowed discretion as to what the penalty was. They chose the maximum and I can't really see an argument for not imposing the maximum after the way the olddeadclub handled itself.

You want parity and fairness but you only want it for yourselves.

Rangers died then, TheRangers are a disgrace now, Dignified behaviour? NEVER.