Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:

my club are cheats *breathe in* and they died *breathe out* my club are cheats *breathe in* and they died *breathe out*.......

Wouldn't put anything past Celtic's lapdugs....

You'll find it was you who replied to my post first my angry young friend.

You really need to work on your anger issues, i can picture you pounding away on yet another keyboard.

Calmness and serenity thats my way.

Didn't notice much calmness and serenity when Keith pulled you up for being a lying chunt?

:lol:

IF we need each other can you explain without Them and playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football our attendances went up while Theirs went down while playing in the top division and winning it?

Please don't give me the tired old 'siege mentality' nonsense as we have shown this year with our season ticket sales that argument simply doesn't stand up.

Siege mentality, defiance, cheap prices and guaranteed victories.

A potent combo.

Then you doubt wrong, do not try to confuse the level of unhealthy obsession displayed by the regular BRALT participants on the side of the Ps and Ds about all things Rangers with the occasional dig that P & B`s normal folks apply, they are on completely different levels.

No they aren't.

I don't think Hearts had a master plan. What they did have though, was a lunatic owner. Just the one mind. :lol:

If mad Vlad had pitched up a few years later ie now, it might not have been so stupid.

All the Internationals east coast fans might have jumped ship, vying for CL, it "could've" worked.

Especially if he picked the team. Burley said he had on that run, so decent manager imo...better than tfplg anyroads :)

Answer me honestly Bennett.

Do you really believe that to hate Rangers, means to have a soft spot for Celtic?

Which has nothing to do with what i was replying to originally.

You really are a WKR lite.

Which has nothing to do with what i was replying to originally.

You really are a WKR lite.

Well it seemed to be, when you knocked back my suggestion that you'd missed categories in creating groups only of Celtic and Rangers fans. The implication seemed to be that tiresome one about everybody being one or t'other.

What did you mean then?

Well it seemed to be, when you knocked back my suggestion that you'd missed categories in creating groups only of Celtic and Rangers fans. The implication seemed to be that tiresome one about everybody being one or t'other.

What did you mean then?

Which was in reply to this post from youself..

"Monkey Tennis, on 25 Jul 2013 - 08:45, said:

Of course it's reciprocated. You have a symbiotic relationship with them.

I suggest you go back and check it out, as it implies that the discussion was about Rangers and Celtic fans being as bad as each other.

I suggest you go back and check it out, as it implies that the discussion was about Rangers and Celtic fans being as bad as each other.

I'd suggest you go and check out the meaning of "symbiotic". MT saying you and yours have a symbiotic relationship means exactly that - no mention of the qualities, good or bad, of either band of gloryhunting trogs.

Your post, on the other hand, states:

"Hate Rangers - Support Celtic

Love Rangers - Support Rangers.

Simples."

No place there for the likes of MT, myself or many others who can happily despise your gloryhunting, bandwagon-jumping, bigoted institution while feeling not the slightest affection for your alter-egos across the city. A city which the majority of both sides' "fans" have never seen.

f**k off, Vicky.

Indeed it was, but when I suggested there were other categories of fan, you said there weren't any.

Hey, if I've misunderstood your meaning, I apologise. There, I did it again. Ever so easy.

Kincardines problem, is that he seems to think that his values and morals equate with the Rangers support as a whole. This is so far from the truth it's almost laughable. We all know that for every moron in green and white there's an equivalent across the city in red white and blue. To suggest otherwise would leave one's grip on reality open to question.

How are you doing Lip? How's Manchester treating you? I'm up the road on August 7th to visit my auld dear in Muirhouse so I'm hoping to take the weans to Motherwell's Europa League match on the 8th. They haven't issued tickets yet as far as I can see.

Looking forward to this. I think my last 'European' night at Fir Park was a Texaco Cup game against Spurs in about 1971. Would that sound right?

As far as the body of your post goes I'd say this:

I've never claimed anything about my, " values and morals". For me to do so would be ridiculous seeing I have plenty foibles.

I do, though, have an ideal when it comes to Rangers fans and it is something like: Enjoy the game; make a noise; be loud; rip the pish; and let folk know who they are up against. At the same time, don't be rude; don't show your genitals and make sure women and old yins get a seat on the bus/train/tram before you.

Isn't this perfectly reasonable?

How are you doing Lip? How's Manchester treating you? I'm up the road on August 7th to visit my auld dear in Muirhouse so I'm hoping to take the weans to Motherwell's Europa League match on the 8th. They haven't issued tickets yet as far as I can see.

Looking forward to this. I think my last 'European' night at Fir Park was a Texaco Cup game against Spurs in about 1971. Would that sound right?

I've never claimed anything about my, " values and morals". For me to do so would be ridiculous seeing I have plenty foibles.

I do, though, have an ideal when it comes to Rangers fans and it is something like: Enjoy the game; make a noise; be loud; rip the pish; and let folk know who they are up against. At the same time, don't be rude; don't show your genitals and make sure women and old yins get a seat on the bus/train/tram before you.

Surely if you give up your seat to a woman who then asks for a look at your genitals, it would be rude to refuse?

It's not just rangers fans, T_K, modern life can be a moral maze for us all. ;)

So you get up and give yourself a seat then? :)