Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1) So was Dundee ditching all but a few % of their debt, did we ever have the same level of completely unhealthy obsession following them about?

2) What was his and those like him excuse for the many decades preceding last years events?

3) If its down to morals then why is he and those like him crawling over every single thread relating to anything Rangers?, even our match threads had more yahoo`s posting in them than Rangers fans.

1) Dundee were not liquidated and reincarnated. If Dundee had been liquidated, they'd have been allowed to sink in to oblivion, without a backwards glance from The SFA.

2) Not sure what you're asking here. If it's, why were the old rangers despised pre-admin, then I think the arrogance alone worked for me.

3) I'll give you this one to some extent - I believe it may be a bit of a roll-on from the other stuff though - obviously though there is a delight seeing poor results against part-timers and reading about pish poor tactics from McCoist and shit performances from overpaid players.

Everyone likes to see an arrogant bully get a slapping. :thumsup2

Edited by Apache Don

You did not really deal with the question, this reply only covers some of the obsession on offer, it does not cover every thread about Rangers regardless of the content, what about the rest?

Every single Rangers thread, including match ones, clearly relate to the club's troubles.

Hence the interest.

If the fact that lots of people are interested in Rangers comforts you, then great - you win.

So Hertz didnae win the Scottish cup with a squad costing £8m+ an amount obviously well beyond their means and now part of a debt which is about to destroy them?

You did not think this one out too well :(

I'm talking about CONSISTENT, LONG TERM, REPEATED "success".

You, of course know this. ;)

Either that or you pedantry is an actual disease (perhaps due to your chronic myopia) - in which case you have my sympathy.

Deflect away wee man, so winning a few trophies by cheating is ok as long as you save some for the other over spenders?

Somehow I do not think this was Hertz master plan.

:blink:

You got THAT from what I posted ??

Man - you need a holiday. :lol::lol:

Sorry but i save my red dots for one person, you are just not worthy enough to get them.

Well, don't be sorry - just f**k off and don't bother me then, if I'm that unworthy, don't reply to my posts.

Sometimes saying nothing says more about a person. You're obviously unable to stop yourself.

Away back under a slimy rock, you fucking nobody.

Spoken without a frothy mouth.

Sent from the front seat of my yamaha, 600.

For the avoidance of any manufactured doubt, the "you" I refer to, was Rangers and their fans, rather than Kincardine as an individual - he's a splendid fellow.

I'm not at all surprised that Kincardine doesn't post on Celtic's threads. However, I'm suggesting that the 'obsession' is mutual between the supports and that the clubs and fanbases need each other.

Obviously however - you get this.

IF we need each other can you explain without Them and playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football our attendances went up while Theirs went down while playing in the top division and winning it?

Please don't give me the tired old 'siege mentality' nonsense as we have shown this year with our season ticket sales that argument simply doesn't stand up.

Deflect away wee man, so winning a few trophies by cheating is ok as long as you save some for the other over spenders?

So by implication you admit that the deadclub were in fact cheating. Good work tedi! Finally your climb out of phase 1 (denial) appears to be happening.

The fact they were cheating, going to great pains to hide the evidence that they were cheating, as well as spending money that wasn't theirs (which many regarding as cheating) is what sets these financially troubled clubs apart from Rangers (deceased).

If you lot could maybe just take this on the chin, just a smidgen of respect might come your way. As it stands the never-ending denial and twisting of reality means that you, your new club and its fans will only ever be treated with the utter disdain and disgust one might reserve for a criminal who tries to blame everyone but himself for their crimes.

Oh and I notice the in-depth interview with souness didn't include any questions about his EBT. Demanding transparency anyone? If my club died due to chronic skintness and cheating I would want to know what we were paying ex employees thousands of pounds for, long after they left. Wouldn't you?

Media cuddled up in the newbuns pockets, plus ca change.

Thirdrock trying to be a class act with a wee hint of French?

Comment désespérée, je pense?

Balderdash, oh Great One.

Nothing wrong with putting a little schoolboy level French into a line.

And you grammar error aside, why would you cry at meking I had made a "desperate how"?

You do love a bit of pedantry don't you Ted ?

Whilst a moralistic angle is indeed present in the debate around your favoured teams' demise/reincarnation/duplication, I believe you fully understand the depth and breadth of feeling towards them....you nawty wee man ;)

Clubs across the country have (and some still are) gambling with their financial security by operating outwith their means in a bid to achieve success and, in doing so, recouping their money. Where your team is different from the no marks like Hearts, Dunfermline, Gretna, Livingston/Meadowbank and Dundee (Mk I & II) is that they won all these things by dubious practices and proclaimed themselves as worthy champions when the truth was they were anything BUT worthy.

So you see Ted, when you are screwing the system and win honours (sic) it is far more insidious than a normal run-of-the-mill administration of a less "successful" club.

Indeed I may be inclined to go further and suggest that other clubs' efforts to keep up with your,now proven, unaffordable, spending actually led to their current difficulties. The fact that businessmen perpetrated these failures with financial gambling/doping doesn't even flag up on your radar because you were too busy singing, drooling and clapping.

Like you still do today.

Who knew?

You honestly think Gretna,Meadowbank,Dundee and Dunfermline got into financial trouble trying to keep apace with Rangers?

1) So the dumping of debt is ok as long as it does not involve liquidation?

Tell me you understand the fundamental difference between agreeing a CVA and being liquidated. A CVA doesn't mean you dumped the debt, it means you came to an agreement to repay it. A bit like your new company did to Hearts for the Templeton deal.

Dundee therefore cannot be compared to Rangers. If you want a comparison see Third Lanark, Airdrieonians and Gretna. What happened to them?

Teds, I've asked/discussed this a few times on here going back over years. Usually around the 'two cheeks of the same arse' trope.

Were the roles to be reversed my take is that we Rangers fans would never produce a character like HB QC and would never write the kind of blogs etc that he thrives on. Why? Because we like football and our team. For me it is utterly inconceivable that a Bear would be so obsessed about Celtic.

Am I being naive here?

Exrtremely, mainly because you are looking at it from a blinkered point of view.

I dont doubt for a minute that the like so Tedi, Bennett, AWRA/British Patriot in all his different guises, and the poor old schizo rthat is No8, would be sticking the boot in as regularly as Hellbhoy and his cohorts.

Phil Mcspellingerror and Leggo's blogs would be the exact opposite of what they are now.

When you look at it from a detached viewpoint you get a clearer picture.

Two cheeks, one arse, is the reality that both sides want to deny.

On the money, Bud. Tedi is so far from being a bigot and shame on HB for suggesting it.

He didn't he said it was a "hypocritical bigot type post" and he was referring to this phrase;

"I have no idea what drives them, guess its always been the way, part of the rearing process no doubt."

He has a point.

I don't think Hearts had a master plan. What they did have though, was a lunatic owner. Just the one mind. :lol:

IF we need each other can you explain without Them and playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football our attendances went up while Theirs went down while playing in the top division and winning it?

Please don't give me the tired old 'siege mentality' nonsense as we have shown this year with our season ticket sales that argument simply doesn't stand up.

Let me guess.

Was it because you're the bestest team in the whole wide f*cking world? No.

Was it because the top flight opposition you were playing (no disrespect to the third tier teams)? No.

Was it beacuse of the "world class" players in your team. No.

Was it "all for one and one for all", "don't let these t*mmy basturts grind us down"? Yes.

Ok, I've had my go maybe you can enlighten us as to why your attendances went up then (this'll be good).

Kincardines problem, is that he seems to think that his values and morals equate with the Rangers support as a whole. This is so far from the truth it's almost laughable. We all know that for every moron in green and white there's an equivalent across the city in red white and blue. To suggest otherwise would leave one's grip on reality open to question.

You honestly think Gretna,Meadowbank,Dundee and Dunfermline got into financial trouble trying to keep apace with Rangers?

No.............

..........and neither do you.

The cancer of outspending your revenue streams was brought to football by the 'suits' and their over inflated ego's and the desire to be at "the top table" OF Scottish football. When I talk about 'suits' I don't just mean p***ks like David Murray, Gavin Masterton et al. I also mean the fatuous arse-wipes like Lex Gold, Jim Farry, Campbell Ogilvie as well.

It's all the same offence, just different values attached to the final bill of the imploding clubs. Rangers overspending is directly proportionate to all the others in that their over-reach was in trying to fund European success and stay ahead of their 'other half'. The fans "Deserved Better" if you recall.

If you can't achieve genuinely AFFORDABLE success from within your revenue stream, thus ensuring the viability of your club, then you're not as good as you think you are and should trim your expectations accordingly until you are. If clubs like Rangers and Celtic (ab)use the banking system to gamble on success is it any wonder other suits do the same ? With similair outcomes ?

Icarus syndrome mate - it's a killer.

1) So the dumping of debt is ok as long as it does not involve liquidation?

2) Arrogance can be ignored, jealousy cannot I guess.

3) Many SPL clubs slipped up again part-time clubs last season, I very much doubt Rangers fans were crawling over these threads in comparison.

I find it quite incredible that you guys Just can't grasp the difference, between the demise of your club and bouts of insolvency experienced by others. 'The Rangers event' has been colossal, It's worldwide news. You yourselves were bragging about hordes of foreign journalists, at games in SFL3 last season.

It is totally ridiculous to make comparison with any other Scottish club's 'problems', just as it's wholly reasonable that fans of every other club find 'The Rangers Event' - and it is continuing - totally fascinating.

To sum up why Rangers FC were almost universally hated within The Scottish game, why so much glee has been expressed at their downfall and why Rangers Inter are now getting it in buckets, just have a wee read through 'Forever Blue's posting history. He kind of epitomises it for me.

Well, don't be sorry - just f**k off and don't bother me then, if I'm that unworthy, don't reply to my posts.

Sometimes saying nothing says more about a person. You're obviously unable to stop yourself.

Away back under a slimy rock, you fucking nobody.

Spoken without a frothy mouth.

Sent from the front seat of my yamaha, 600.

You'll find it was you who replied to my post first my angry young friend.

You really need to work on your anger issues, i can picture you pounding away on yet another keyboard.

Calmness and serenity thats my way.