Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How about you switch the spell check thingy off?

Sent from a laptop using my fingers.

Your fingers or Vicky's fingers? Hard to keep up with multiple accounts.

Haven't been on BRALT for ages, but the last time I was, you had just been caught out masquerading as some bird, and giving yourself and your mates loads of greenies.

What's the current situation? Were you stitched up, or are you totally shameless?

They colluded but hey its no conspiracy theory? :lol:

Tedi, I've been kind enough to pull a dictionary out for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see Tedi, secretly colluding or agreeing between two or more parties amounts to conspiracy.

Teds, you're a Rangers fan same as me. Same as others here like say, No 8, Bandarroch, Youngsy, Bennet et al. How many posts have we made about Celtic over, say, the past year? Almost none. Why? Because we define ourselves by who we support rather than who we hate.

With Rangers dying, and Sevco rising from the ashes. Its fair to expect your team is going to get a lot of attention. Funnily enough Dunfermline fans were also using the "obsessed" tag as deflection. When shit began to hit the fan.

Edited by Fotbawmad

With Rangers dying, and Sevco rising from the ashes. Its fair to expect your team is going to get a lot of attention. Funnily enough Dunfermline fans were also using the "obsessed" tag as deflection. When shit began to hit the fan.

Try and lose the stupid cliches so we can have a proper discussion, no? Do you honestly expect to be taken seriously with your "Dead Rangers", "Sevco" and "Obsession" patter?

This was done to death a year ago or more.

Completely !,and bordering on stupid because if the roles were reversed there would be no end to the shite you would post claiming new club and all that and Tedi in his never ending quest to prove it's a new club and here's my link to prove it :1eye .

I agree.

I also know however that you'd be in the Tedi role, swearing blind that it's the same club.

Teds, you're a Rangers fan same as me.  Same as others here like say, No 8, Bandarroch, Youngsy, Bennet et al.  How many posts have we made about Celtic over, say, the past year?  Almost none.  Why?  Because we define ourselves by who we support rather than who we hate.

You define yourself by who you support? That is quite sad really. Who I support is a miniscule part of my life, what defines me are my experiences in life and how I have let them affect my ego. Supporting a football club is insignificant in the grand scheme of things, you should try opening your eyes, there's a magnificent world out there waiting to be discovered.

Of course it's reciprocated.  You have a symbiotic relationship with them.

This.

In a role reversal of these events it would be EXACTLY the same. They are mirror images of eachother and whilst the names would be different we'd still be hearing the same utter shit from the green versions of "Bhennett", "Bhendarroch" ,"Thedi" and other like minded denialists.

Would be no less fun for us Uber diddies though.

:lol:

I've had a squint at a number of sporting wing threads on P&B - Kincardine is notable by his absence.

WKR II - now a liar.

For the avoidance of any manufactured doubt, the "you" I refer to, was Rangers and their fans, rather than Kincardine as an individual - he's a splendid fellow.

I'm not at all surprised that Kincardine doesn't post on Celtic's threads. However, I'm suggesting that the 'obsession' is mutual between the supports and that the clubs and fanbases need each other.

Obviously however - you get this.

There are some perfectly normal Celtic fans who sure will post the odd comment on the wind up but blokes like HB are in a different category and its not just the admin / liquidation thing, they are all over every thread including transfers and match threads.

Yes, and there would be direct equivalents among the Rangers support, if Celtic were also in such comical trouble.

How many hours did that take you to write :D

and it still equates to;

(1) The rule was and would have been irrelevant.

(2) You still have no idea when they deleted your irrelevant rule, first it was 8 months now its 20 months, next you will be saying the week before.

(3) Yes the administration for the oldco ended in Oct 2012, they exited from this stage into the liquidation stage, which makes your irrelevant rule well irrelevant.

(4) Oh look a plastic with a paranoid conspiracy theory.

(4.1) Why does all this matter so much to you? :lol: you are utterly consumed by it.

Perhaps because it is just morally wrong. :(

You do love a bit of pedantry don't you Ted ?

Whilst a moralistic angle is indeed present in the debate around your favoured teams' demise/reincarnation/duplication, I believe you fully understand the depth and breadth of feeling towards them....you nawty wee man ;)

Clubs across the country have (and some still are) gambling with their financial security by operating outwith their means in a bid to achieve success and, in doing so, recouping their money. Where your team is different from the no marks like Hearts, Dunfermline, Gretna, Livingston/Meadowbank and Dundee (Mk I & II) is that they won all these things by dubious practices and proclaimed themselves as worthy champions when the truth was they were anything BUT worthy.

So you see Ted, when you are screwing the system and win honours (sic) it is far more insidious than a normal run-of-the-mill administration of a less "successful" club.

Indeed I may be inclined to go further and suggest that other clubs' efforts to keep up with your,now proven, unaffordable, spending actually led to their current difficulties. The fact that businessmen perpetrated these failures with financial gambling/doping doesn't even flag up on your radar because you were too busy singing, drooling and clapping.

Like you still do today.

Who knew?

Edited by GreenockRover

Well, I was trying to give him an easy time of it. His mind (s)must be working overtime to keep inputting top-class wit on here, like he was trying to do with my very obviously inferior posts earlier.

Never have I seen such a slide from being a reasonable poster a good few months ago, to being something that slithers out from under a wet rock these days and basically inputs .....well, nothing of significance really; Bennett only really insults others nowadays, letting him/herself down extremely badly in the process., which is a shame. It's like watching a drunk or a junkie sliding downwards with no light at the end of the tunnel, sadly.

E.T.A -sent from my Living Room from a PC with real Functions buttons and proper keys.

Cue the red dot Cavalry..........

Sorry but i save my red dots for one person, you are just not worthy enough to get them.

You do love a bit of pedantry don't you Ted ?

Whilst a moralistic angle is indeed present in the debate around your favoured teams' demise/reincarnation/duplication, I believe you fully understand the depth and breadth of feeling towards them....you nawty wee man ;)

Clubs across the country have (and some still are) gambling with their financial security by operating outwith their means in a bid to achieve success and, in doing so, recouping their money. Where your team is different from the no marks like Hearts, Dunfermline, Gretna, Livingston/Meadowbank and Dundee (Mk I & II) is that they won all these things by dubious practices and proclaimed themselves as worthy champions when the truth was they were anything BUT worthy.

So you see Ted, when you are screwing the system and win honours (sic) it is far more insidious than a normal run-of-the-mill administration of a less "successful" club.

Indeed I may be inclined to go further and suggest that other clubs' efforts to keep up with your,now proven, unaffordable, spending actually led to their current difficulties. The fact that businessmen perpetrated these failures with financial gambling/doping doesn't even flag up on your radar because you were to busy singing, drooling and clapping.

Like you still do today.

Who knew?

Crass and embarrassing stuff there and you ruined a good C&P by adding that shlte.

Crass and embarrassing stuff there and you ruined a good C&P by adding that shlte.

C&P ? :blink:

Crass ?? elaborate please, quoting the relevant sections (5marks)

Embarrassing ? ....well, yes......I suppose you should be ;)

(But you're not)