Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was talking about the reporting of the situations as you well know.

Hearts fans and the team shouldn't have to suffer for the actions of an irresponsible owner while in admin while Rangers/fans deserved to be punished severely for the actions of an irresponsible owner when the club went into admin.

P.S Hearts were one of the clubs pushing for an increase in points deductions for entering admin. Be careful what y'all wish for......

WTF Benny ? it was because of the institutional cheating for over a decade that pisses everyone off and not just because Whyte plunged the club into admin ffs.

Nah f**k that. Craig Mather? What the fuvk does he know? I am sure phil 3 names and the theiving corrupt lawyer....and of course our very own homophobic bigot know better

Nothing learned then. Just lap up the story of the day whoever's in charge. :1eye

Remember your Hero The Motherwell Born Billionaire, what the fuvk did he know?

Or good Ol' Big Hands Charlie Green, whilst he was pissing away over £11million last season(according to Chris Graham before Tedi asks), what the fuvk did he know?

A piece of friendly advice, unless TRFC fans lose the victim complex and develop a more honest and critical attitude to their own clubs financial affairs then the same mistakes are destined to be repeated.

He needed released that much is very obvious.

But why if TRFC sacked him did he need released?

Was it BS that he was sacked or he was he sacked on full pay and still under contract? Sounds alright to me! :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

I shook hands with Bernard Manning as well in the Edmiston club.

Just out of interest when did shaking somebody by the hand constitute associating?

You went on a rant and made an arse of it...again

I banged some sweet wee chick from there one night when I was in it with a pal who was a member in it :D .

No8 I've just checked all the posts on this thread on 16th Feb 2012 where you claimed Rangers deserved SFL 3rd division footy and there is no post from you claiming such a thing although later on in the year on May 21st 2012 that is you did in fact boast that Rangers would only take the 3rd division if sanctions were imposed on them in the SPL to get it right up the P&D's :lol: .

attachicon.gifNo8 SPL with no sanctions or it's off to the 3rd division to f**k us all.JPG

And notice the neg rep No8 -53 well just because I made it -54 to go with yer title horde :lol: .

I did find this from Youngsy though on 16th Feb 2012 about telling us how he would much rather prefer to listen to NUFF n HELPS on the event of Rangers being liquidated :lol: .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At that particular time D & P did state that liquidation was unlikely and as they are more qualified than you on this subject I would think it would be only correct to listen to the better qualified person. The fact that HMRC pushed the PLC into liquidation because of Whites wrongdoings is neither here nor there as in fact I would still take a qualified persons opinion and advice rather than that of a person that lifted my litter at Ibrox, wouldn't you.

No8 I've just checked all the posts on this thread on 16th Feb 2012 where you claimed Rangers deserved SFL 3rd division footy and there is no post from you claiming such a thing although later on in the year on May 21st 2012 that is you did in fact boast that Rangers would only take the 3rd division if sanctions were imposed on them in the SPL to get it right up the P&D's :lol: .

attachicon.gifNo8 SPL with no sanctions or it's off to the 3rd division to f**k us all.JPG

And notice the neg rep No8 -53 well just because I made it -54 to go with yer title horde :lol: .

I did find this from Youngsy though on 16th Feb 2012 about telling us how he would much rather prefer to listen to NUFF n HELPS on the event of Rangers being liquidated :lol: .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Farewell Cruel World! :lol:

lol :1eye

Seems the only one claiming things without proof is you.

Proof on your Sandaza claim please.

Dick.

There you go dopey and I'm sooooo fucking positive that Rangers have struck a deal in monetary terms :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23369938

It says Rangers agree to terminate so that means money is involved dopey :1eye which in all likely hood will be around half of what is left on his contract which stood at well over £1 million :)

He needed released that much is very obvious.

Fcuk me you come out with some eye melting pish at times Tedi :blink:

Rangers sacked him and terminated his contract remember ?

Rangers have now agreed to terminate his contract which means Sandaza had the legal upper hand in his unfair dismissal charge to which the club has settled and that will involve a hefty pay off ! it's the logical answer ffs.

At that particular time D & P did state that liquidation was unlikely and as they are more qualified than you on this subject I would think it would be only correct to listen to the better qualified person. The fact that HMRC pushed the PLC into liquidation because of Whites wrongdoings is neither here nor there as in fact I would still take a qualified persons opinion and advice rather than that of a person that lifted my litter at Ibrox, wouldn't you.

It was still funny though Youngsy :)

Oh I don't know so much, Henrik. I watched both of them at Blackpool in the same week years ago and for me Manning was more racist than Brown. I would even say that Manning was more racist than WRKs' hatred of Rangers, that's how bad he was. Absolutely disgusting and so was Manning.

There is absolutely nothing "racist" or at all wrong with any one who shows only contempt and disdain for "Rangers FC" and the zombies who followed that cheating tax/creditor dodging bankrupted club. Only the dumbest of the dumb is stupid enough now to attempt to defend that dead clubs name. Comparing zombie rangers scummy sectarian fans with the innocent targets of Bernard Manning and Roy Chubby Brown. That's a laugh!

Did you buy shares in the IPO youngsy? I fucking hope you did you bigoted zombie fool! :lol:

More bullshit.

He has a new club and cannot sign, he needed out of his current contract.

I did, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Dopey chunt.

How thick can you be ?

Published on 04/04/2013 08:16

RANGERS have sacked striker Francisco Sandaza following an investigation into a hoax phone call.

The club initially suspended the Spaniard as they investigated comments he made in a conversation with someone masquerading as an agent, which was subsequently broadcast online. A statement last night read: “Rangers announced today that the club has decided to terminate its contract with Francisco Sandaza. The player has been advised of the situation.”

Sandaza revealed details of his salary and thoughts on his future during the conversation with someone pretending to sound him out over a potential move to Major League Soccer.

The statement continued:

Francisco spoke at length to someone posing as an agent and engaged in a conversation which the club believes to be a material breach of his contract of employment. The player was suspended but, after careful consideration and a hearing with Francisco and his representatives, the club and our advisors, believe that dismissal is the appropriate course of action.

“The termination is subject to the right of appeal under SFL rules and there will be no further comment from Rangers.”

The former Dundee United and Brighton striker signed a three-year contract at Ibrox in August after a successful season with St Johnstone. But the 28-year-old endured a difficult time at Ibrox, scoring two goals in 17 appearances for the newly-crowned Irn-Bru Third Division champions.

Now the article says TERMINATED you dopey idiot :lol:

sauce http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/rangers-sack-sandaza-over-hoax-call-1-2876137

So how the fcuk can Rangers terminate a contract twice dopey ? Sandaza has won his appeal and now Rangers have terminated it for real :1eye

I still agree with HB's overriding, if bluntly expressed, point that given recent history and the evidence before us, until some proof is offered, the CEO of TRFC has absolutely no right to have his financial statements taken at face value.

True right. Only the idiotic followers are stupid enough to believe anything that comes out of Rangers International FC without proof.

How thick can you be you dopey stupid chunt.

are you saying this article is bullshit then?

You still aren't getting it Tedi are you ffs ! he was sacked months ago and he appealed so in order for Rangers to terminate his contract for a second time then Sandaza has won his appeal,because if Rangers had won their termination the first time round then the media would be reporting Sandaza loses appeal and he did in fact have his contract terminated in April back then which meant the club wouldn't need to terminate his contract for a second time.

You get it now ?.

What appeal? link to prove that (1) an appeal was actually lodged and (2) that as you claim he won it.

There is only 1 contract to terminate and the latest article says it was terminated now, you are completely ignoring that he has a new club and needs to sign for them :D

^ ^ ^ Clueless idiot ffs :lol: believes a contract can be terminated twice :lol: and can't remember Sandaza lodged an appeal as in the link I supplied :lol:

The termination is subject to the right of appeal under SFL rules and there will be no further comment from Rangers

It has been appealed numbnut or there is no need to terminate Sandaza's contract for a second time stupid.

So no link you stupid clueless idiot.

The previous article says that Rangers terminated the contract, it does not say Sandaza agreed to the termination.

The latest article now says Sandaza agrees to the termination.

Why?

The only fact we have is that he has a new club and needs to sign.

What a rocket you are tonight Tedi :lol:

It is Rangers who have agreed to terminate Sandaza's contract not the other way round :lol: this means what Tedi if Rangers agree ?

Rangers agree to terminate Francisco Sandaza contract_60193973_chris1.jpg By Chris McLaughlin Senior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland