Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Short sweet answer:

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

1. As I type this, the current share price for selling is 41p, purchase price 43p. The price has crashed yet again - for a multi-million pound company in its first year of operation to see its share value halved before the shares are a year old is pretty disturbing.

Moreover this time it has occured without any "bad news" in the press (Green or Whyte's antics) to allow easy dismissal of it being the effect of stock market jitters at the slightest piece of ill tidings. That ought to be raising far more alarm bells that it has.

2. One hallmark in particular of note is the continued underperformance of the Rangers shares ever since their launch, & contrary to the garbage in the Daily Record, etc. that betrays that the real & even the more eccentric money people have no confidence in Rangers as a long term concern: they see it as another basket case waiting to all end in tears.

3. The falling value of the club means it is harder for them to get credit (both in quantity & on decent terms) & harder for them to get favourable terms in their business dealings. They have failed to regain what is the most important asset of all in business & the one that doesn't appear on balance sheets: trust.

As they climb the leagues & their expenditure grows, that makes life far more difficult, especially as the old pals network in the Scottish banks that used to protect them have now been all but wiped out in the financial disasters of the last few years, Many such institutions are now in the hands of non-Scottish owners who have no time for Rangers being treated as a "special" case.

You must have a different definition of 'short' than most normal people.

Fifteen?

But Rangers only got ten. Shit - Bennett was right about the difference in the handling of the situations.

I was talking about the reporting of the situations as you well know.

Hearts fans and the team shouldn't have to suffer for the actions of an irresponsible owner while in admin while Rangers/fans deserved to be punished severely for the actions of an irresponsible owner when the club went into admin.

P.S Hearts were one of the clubs pushing for an increase in points deductions for entering admin. Be careful what y'all wish for......

And no one gives a f**k about the hospitals or the soldiers any more.

Integrity ain't what it used to be - back then you could, say, sponsor an Annan* player such was the passion to do the right thing.

* Whilst ignoring players at your own club in need of sponsorship.

:)

Either Bhairn or the Jakey posted a C&P from that 1st rate lawyer/blogger bloke saying that we cost the country over 20 brand new hospitals. The sad thing is that shlte like that was lapped up all and sundry and mob rule reigned.

It's amazing how these two situations have been reported. Hearts are a salt of earth fitba club whose fans as well as the club shouldn't be punished due to the actions of a dodgy owner. © Jum Spence, Stewart HAR HARR HARRR HARRRRR Cosgrove, Spiers etc

While Rangers deserved to punished, punished, punished, punished and punished some more. JUST F**KING PUNISH THEM!!!!!!

Go on, Vicky, remind us of all those massively unfair punishments meted out to speed the old club across the Styx. What were they again? Must have been fucking horrendous to make your Nordic blood boil like that...

Either Bhairn or the Jakey posted a C&P from that 1st rate lawyer/blogger bloke saying that we cost the country over 20 brand new hospitals. The sad thing is that shlte like that was lapped up all and sundry and mob rule reigned.

Oh, look - let's raise the idea of people posting using aliases. From a position where, by looking up, you can just make out the soles of the feet of someone clinging to a long rope tied to a long ladder at the base of a massive cliff leading to the foothills of the Morally Average Ground.

You want to thank your lucky stars for mob rule - without it there wouldn't even be a fake team to come over from Stavanger to watch.

You've blanked last weekend from your memory? Don't worry i would have done the same...A lesson for us all on not mixing the internet with Vodka :P

Maybe you should do as well - are you saying your recent nonsense has been posted sober?

"MOB RULE"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vickygate provides us with a microcosm of ra peeps mentality. In times of adversity and after being found guilty, do not under any circumstances apologise, just up the dickishness by a factor of 10 and pretend like nothing ever happened. :1eye

Why would he need to tell me?

I have made little comment on either Hearts or Dunfermline other than to remark on the atrocious attitude of their own supporters in their clubs hour of need. Only last weekend a game between the 2 club only attracted 5,000 FFS! How many did Hearts take to Hampden last season? They should have been trying to play the game at a stadium such as Murrayfield and selling the place out! With support like that i fear for both clubs

Sell out murrayfield for a friendly? Not exactly realistic. I think Brian Jackson would have been very happy to see 5000 turn up.

Our atrocious attitude is getting us very very close to safety. A passed CVA and a continuos history. Bet your gutted your fans didn't have our atrocious attitude, maybe they would have saved your club, and avoided having to create a Phoenix club to play in the 3rd division.

I should frame this.

8)

I am hoping the Vodka has not kicked in this early?

You do understand that the post you want to frame is me saying it is morally wrong to keep Rangers in the top division?...You understand it is backing up my claim i always thought it should be SFL 3?. You understand i have always said, and this post backs it up thanks, that Rangers being put in the SFL3 would be for the benefit of the game as a whole? You understand that this post reflected the majority of posters views regarding their chairman and exactly why 'Diddy' supporters moved to let their chairmen know their views regarding such an action?

In your own time

ETA....And of course there were no dual contracts.

Cheers Wissle. :thumsup2

Edited by No8.

Sell out murrayfield for a friendly? Not exactly realistic. I think Brian Jackson would have been very happy to see 5000 turn up.

Our atrocious attitude is getting us very very close to safety. A passed CVA and a continuos history. Bet your gutted your fans didn't have our atrocious attitude, maybe they would have saved your club, and avoided having to create a Phoenix club to play in the 3rd division.

My God. When Rangers went bust we were in the same league...We are going to be in the same league this season hopefully but where will we be next year...and the year after that..and the year after that?

When your club needed your support more than ever you were posted missing.

They are not exactly like for like situations but if i was a Pars supporter i would be absolutely raging at my fellow 'supporters' and their complete apathy towards the whole situation

Maybe you should do as well - are you saying your recent nonsense has been posted sober?

You still struggling to answer the question you avoided last night? Remember the one regarding my wife and daughter...

Where the fk do you mention 3rd division in this post.

Point it out to me.. make it in big fking letters if you want..

I mentioned it in many posts around this time and it is obvious that was always my view regarding the situation and it is obvious that i am implying that here...I am sure you will find it in my first post regarding this subject 2 days after administration.

Roon Ye :P

You've made your views on me perfectly clear Norman, says more about you and your lack of a decent upbringing...

P.S for edit - the disocunt still stands if you're ever up for a game, i'll even cook you dinner 8)

What sort of c**** are those then? You could be inundated with bookings!

My God. When Rangers went bust we were in the same league...We are going to be in the same league this season hopefully but where will we be next year...and the year after that..and the year after that?

When your club needed your support more than ever you were posted missing.

They are not exactly like for like situations but if i was a Pars supporter i would be absolutely raging at my fellow 'supporters' and their complete apathy towards the whole situation

We wern't posted missing, we've added 2000 to our gate, have reached our fundraising target 2 weeks earlier than hoped, and got the supporters group as the preferred bidder, what exactly more could be done? Fan for fan we have done so much more than the last version of rangers did.

Everybody knew him as Big Grugg.

Anyway as i said empty claims of bigotry basef on...we based on pretty much f**k all.

I live with a girl born and raised in Republican West Belfast. She was still living there when i met her. If i was the bigot you seem to think i am then i wouldn't have given her the time of day.

If that isn't enough proof for you. We had a beautiful daughter 6 years ago and i agreed to have her christened in the Catholic church.

I have to say i am doing a terrible job of this bigotry malarky. I am outnumbered in my own home ffs.

:lol: Are you suggesting your wife and daughter are bigots??? :o

:lol: Are you suggesting your wife and daughter are bigots??? :o

Well i did get a slap on the back of the head for saying what i thought of Lennon 2 nights ago...tbh i thought i was out of range :lol:

Rangers will be playing in the SPL next season.

Out of context...no matter how big you make the letters and everybody can see it for themselves as you kindly posted it in its entirety. Imagine how long it would have taken me to find it...you missed a trick there Wisbit.