Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you think it's pish, going by what has happened before, it's probably not. Sorry if I was using big words.

You mean like when we said we would win the BTC?

You mean like when we said we wouldn't have any trophies stripped?

You mean like when we said the transfer embargo was illegal?

You mean like we said Rangers are a continuation from Oldco?

You mean like we said we would win the Tax appeal?

You mean like when we said Rangers are the most successful football club....EVER!?

You mean like when we said Rangers are the most successful football club....EVER!?

Stop stating facts, 8. You'll only get denial.

What about when yous said rangers are too big to die ?

You mean like when we said we would win the BTC? Yet the club/company still got liquidated over tax debt

You mean like when we said we wouldn't have any trophies stripped? That was the oldco, remember. The newco only have the one title and they didn't have it at the time of this ruling! :)

You mean like when we said the transfer embargo was illegal? Which you then agreed to :P

You mean like we said Rangers are a continuation from Oldco? Only in the minds of the people who need it to be.

You mean like we said we would win the Tax appeal? On-going isn't it?

You mean like when we said Rangers are the most successful football club....EVER!? Jack ;)

No, no, no, you've totally misunderstood my meaning again. I keep misjudging how simple I need to make this for rangers fans. I'll try again though. I'm not talking about interpretations or predictions (ie your titles will be stripped etc). I'm merely reflecting on whether or not the contents of these supposed leaks are factual or not. That is, are these posts a work of fiction or real leaks? Since you think they are pish (and I admit I am assuming you mean fake as only a complete tool would claim an entire body of work was pish after looking into a single example that itself was provided by a sympathetic individual), they are probably legit.

As admin will surely confirm - I only have and only ever had one account on here.

The charlatan fakeover is still pish.

:)

If you live in a WIFI hotspot you could easily change from one IP address to another in order to increase your greeny count Bendarroch from your many alias accounts :P .

It's just a shame Benny wasn't clever enough to know that :lol: how ya doing Benny we all know your whimpering away looking in as a guest :bag .

I'll bite No8 as usual :) .

The BTC was a dead cert literally to kill the club and it was a complete shock when it went in MIH's favour even after admitting to many EBT's and even to the bears as well.

We will fight to the bitter end at the obvious kangaroo court to strip us of titles the bears cried out.

Yes the transfer embargo was illegal which is why you had to take a registration embargo right up the Khyber.

Continuation of the oldco ? could be taken as you stating you are in fact the same entity as in the previous company that ran up tens of millions of pounds of debt ! club was separated from the oldco remember :1eye .

Tax appeal and BTC are in fact the very same thing and if it was the WTC then it definitely fucked the club up into liquidation procedures :P .

Yes Rangers were the most successful club ever and the new club will continue on with the titles and trophies Green bought from the club when he bought the assets to form a new company of assets ;) .

Anything else you need cleared up ? :lol: .

:lol:. Rangers fc liquidated 2012

The rangers fc established 2012

We all know, we all saw

AUFC I'm confused a little bit ! "Rangers Football Club Ltd est 1899" & "Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012" you only need to check the companies house records to see that there is in fact two Rangers Ltd companies and one died :( .But good news for the bears though because a new one took the place of the dead one to carry on their stupidity :1eye:lol: .

AUFC I'm confused a little bit ! "Rangers Football Club Ltd est 1899" & "Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012" you only need to check the companies house records to see that there is in fact two Rangers Ltd companies and one died :( .But good news for the bears though because a new one took the place of the dead one to carry on their stupidity :1eye:lol: .

Yep. It was a limited company that died. You finally got it. :D

Yep. It was a limited company that died. You finally got it. :D

I don't suppose u could ask your club to provide proof that they were bought by sevco and it wasn't just a list of assets? After all that would settle this debate once and for all and your fans would lap it up.

Where's the receipt?

Until sevco are able to prove they bought a football club am afraid they are a different club.

I don't suppose u could ask your club to provide proof that they were bought by sevco and it wasn't just a list of assets? After all that would settle this debate once and for all and your fans would lap it up.

Where's the receipt?

Until sevco are able to prove they bought a football club am afraid they are a different club.

My club could produce statements by Duff & Phelps and by Lord Nimmo Smith et al to the effect you mention. Ask them yourself if you want.

Edited by Bearwithme

My club could produce statements by Duff & Phelps and by Lord Nimmo Smith et al to the effect you mention. Ask them yourself if you want.

I'd rather see the receipt thanks. We all know D and P are dodgy. One wee simple bit of paper to silence the masses is all I ask. Edited by AUFC90

If you live in a WIFI hotspot you could easily change from one IP address to another in order to increase your greeny count Bendarroch from your many alias accounts :P .

It's just a shame Benny wasn't clever enough to know that :lol: how ya doing Benny we all know your whimpering away looking in as a guest :bag .

I live next door to the back of beyond - and what's happened to Bennet anyway?

I live next door to the back of beyond - and what's happened to Bennet anyway?

Really ? Check sjc boat thread.

By far the best meltdown on here in the last year.

Aliases, denials, ip checks, sob story and a sign off saying he is moving heartbreak b+b's so would be offline for a while as he doesn't have a smartphone and the new heartbreak has no WiFi.

Outstanding.

Really ? Check sjc boat thread.

By far the best meltdown on here in the last year.

Aliases, denials, ip checks, sob story and a sign off saying he is moving heartbreak b+b's so would be offline for a while as he doesn't have a smartphone and the new heartbreak has no WiFi.

Outstanding.

Let's be correct here, Wunf. Bennett's new palatial abode does have wifi - and the IP address of that wifi is the source of around half of his output on P&B.* Strange, as he only moved in the other day. Even stranger is the way he claims to have been the "dumper, not the dumpee", yet it's him that's now living the Jakey life while his ex stays in the old love-nest.

I'm also a tad curious that we only found out about Bennett having a significant other when the dream died - you'd have thought the slimy wee toerag would have relished the opportunity to claim that there was another human willing to breathe the same air as him....

Still, as you say, absolutely top-notch entertainment. Looking forward to the new game of spot the bawbag when he tries to sneak back in under the radar. :lol:

*And all of Vicky's - who also seems to have gone a bit quiet after an initial burst of reddies for Bennett's usual betes noires. :lol:

Multiple account users and aliases - wtf are they like?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Let's be correct here, Wunf. Bennett's new palatial abode does have wifi - and the IP address of that wifi is the source of around half of his output on P&B.* Strange, as he only moved in the other day. Even stranger is the way he claims to have been the "dumper, not the dumpee", yet it's him that's now living the Jakey life while his ex stays in the old love-nest.

I'm also a tad curious that we only found out about Bennett having a significant other when the dream died - you'd have thought the slimy wee toerag would have relished the opportunity to claim that there was another human willing to breathe the same air as him....

Still, as you say, absolutely top-notch entertainment. Looking forward to the new game of spot the bawbag when he tries to sneak back in under the radar. :lol:

*And all of Vicky's - who also seems to have gone a bit quiet after an initial burst of reddies for Bennett's usual betes noires. :lol:

Multiple account users and aliases - wtf are they like?

Get facts right wrk, or should I say "declan".

He was outed a while ago on here as 'owning' a heartbreak in Killie.

So he has moved home, but as is too tight , not normally associated with him, to provide WiFi for his victims, he is screwed.

Plus he is embarrassed.

About being a bun.