Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As there were 26,000 shareholders of the PLC and another 7,000 debenture bondholders i wouldn't think we will be calling any creditors vulture,as you put it. And while you're laughing at Rangers fans money that was misused do you also laugh at those same people that are creditors.

Followers of a different company Timmy , and when they lose their cash despite being well warned, by golly, it will be like Thatchers death all over again......

Followers of a different company Timmy , and when they lose their cash despite being well warned, by golly, it will be like Thatchers death all over again......

Who's Timmy? As for losing money, don't forget the 30th of June isn't too far away.

I used to be ok/ish at one time but now I seem to be trying far too hard to be seen as someone in the know/an expert and I'm making a right cnut of myself.

My advice to myself would be to chill out and go with the flow instead of acting like a complete fanny most of the time being a cnut to P&Bers who don't support The Clone Rangers....

Fixed and no need to thank me 8) .

Tell you what Youngsy, re charity bet offer.

If I am right I donate a ton to the charity of your choice, if you are right, vice versa.

The Rangers must die before the start of next season and no 3rd Zombification allowed.

*subclause 1 of 1 , as long as your charity isn't Cancer Research or RSPCA.

Sorted,to be paid at start of next season.

Right, the 30/06 bet Youngsy mentioned...........

I said the rangers would die by 30/06/13, if I was right I would donate £100 to charity. If Youngsy was right, he would do the same.

Right, the 30/06 bet Youngsy mentioned...........

I said the rangers would die by 30/06/13, if I was right I would donate £100 to charity. If Youngsy was right, he would do the same.

Bad terms. You should've included "suffer an insolvency event" or "transfer to a new company" in the Death category.

Youngsy can't lose, now...

Various clubs have been involved with shedding debt, by various means e.g. administration (some of them more than once). So shedding debt says nothing about the continuation of the club.

Yes you are absolutely correct there but in your clubs case it had to beg the association for another clubs licence to somehow be a continuation that club.

No other club has ever been sold without all it's relevant paperwork ie it's licences to play football SFA and (SPL or SFL) they didn't need to have the SFA grant them a licence because the licence has always been the property of the club/company when it has shed it's debt legally through a successful CVA and if no CVA the club was as dead as a dodo.

How many clubs do you know have had to ask their ruling association for their licence back ?.

How did your club lose it's licence in the first place ?.

Yes you are absolutely correct there but in your clubs case it had to beg the association for another clubs licence to somehow be a continuation that club.

No other club has ever been sold without all it's relevant paperwork ie it's licences to play football SFA and (SPL or SFL) they didn't need to have the SFA grant them a licence because the licence has always been the property of the club/company when it has shed it's debt legally through a successful CVA and if no CVA the club was as dead as a dodo.

How many clubs do you know have had to ask their ruling association for their licence back ?.

How did your club lose it's licence in the first place ?.

We got our licence back? Sounds fine to me. Same licence, same club. 8)

Edited by Bearwithme

"asked" dear boy, "asked".

It was transferred.

"Aye they would be QOS fans but they support Rangers instead" - shut the f**k up, what a pathetic viewpoint.

Yes, but I never said the bit you've put between quotation marks, and then you start ranting and swearing like a deranged lunatic.

Forgive me if I confine this discussion to people like No8 who are actually capable of debate.

Agree with this.

The bitterness on here is unbelievable sometimes. It's not our fault people chose to support lower league teams. People can support whoever they want.

Hey you joined in.

An alliance of bigoted half-wits. It's a beautiful moment.

It was hypothetically put BWM as in pertaining to all clubs who may have had lost their licence through an insolvency liquidation event but had to ask for it back through a different company.

It is also interesting to note that the SFA only hand out SFA membership licences to clubs and not companies and as far as I'm aware the club was never sold but only it's assets were ! so what happened to the club if it was a separate entity at the time when the licence was taken from a company that can't own a licence and given to another club/company ?.

"asked" dear boy, "asked".

It was transferred.

Like I said in my last post the SFA only hand out licences to clubs so it was transferred from one club to another if their rules are applied to the letter of their law :huh: .

Utter nonsense.

Why are you blaming people for not supporting their local team to defend your own team? Teams like your own should make themselves more appealing rather than bitching and moaning that nobody supports your team.

"Aye they would be QOS fans but they support Rangers instead" - shut the f**k up, what a pathetic viewpoint.

You diddy team fans are worse than the **** on here. You spend all day pointing the finger at the OF rather than improving yourselves. It's obsession, which may be helped if your own team was more appealing tbf.

This is where the glory-hunting bigots come in. These are the majority of your fans. Why would a glory hunting bigot ever be interested in Queen of the South or Kilmarnock. We have nothing to offer these people. You are just another disingenuous Old Firm tosser.

i've lived in numerous different places all with different football teams, what should i do then, change the team i support every time i move house? :lol:

They deny it but it's quite simply jealousy, they don't like the OF as we win everything,

Oh Sweet Jesus.

Of course, people wouldn't change team every time they move house. By 'local team', I'm talking about teams to which people have a local connection, probably from childhood. I too have lived in various places but of course remained a Queens fan throughout. I can't believe I'm actually being forced to type out an explanation of this.

As for jealousy, I didn't think I'd be doing so as soon again, but I'll just pop this up again:

For the umpteenth fucking time, IT'S NOT JEALOUSY.

I'm jealous of plenty people in life:

I'm jealous of those who are smarter than me, who are better at football than me, who have more money than me. Hell, I'm even jealous of that select band who are better looking than me.

In other words, I'm jealous of those who possess something I lack and have no obvious way of attaining.

Why, in the name of God, would I be jealous of those who've made a choice that I'm perfectly at liberty to imitate? If I was jealous of Rangers fans, I'd quite simply become one.

That I don't, is pretty conclusive evidence that I'm not experiencing jealousy.

That Bad Day's ramblings excited a greenie from Belfast Tim will surprise nobody, but Tedi :lol: , Jesus man, you're on a steep descent at the moment.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Smarter than you fuckwit - demanding proof of something yet to happen....you really are fucking stupid.

Normans getting angry again, as i said - he's not as smart as he thinks he is...

:)