Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I understand the process of liquidation of the RFC plc is still on going and probably will be for the next couple of years, much has to be unraveled such as what was Duff & Phelps role in the administration process and how does this will affect the liquidation process since the process of liquidation will be stop start likely due to future legal proceedings. It is possible that money is still tied up among the paper trails and holdings the previous company had under Craig Whyte and it could be messy and drawn out but very interesting all the same.

All the same I'm sure the Rangers fans will still refer to the creditors as vultures even though that money belonged to the creditors in the first place. It was those creditors money that was misused by the likes of David Murray and Craig Whyte .......and got to laugh at this, Rangers fans money that was misused as well. Well you can't put a price on loyalty can you?

you're going to have to point where Rangers fans have refered to creditors as vultures?

I understand the process of liquidation of the RFC plc is still on going and probably will be for the next couple of years, much has to be unraveled such as what was Duff & Phelps role in the administration process and how does this will affect the liquidation process since the process of liquidation will be stop start likely due to future legal proceedings. It is possible that money is still tied up among the paper trails and holdings the previous company had under Craig Whyte and it could be messy and drawn out but very interesting all the same.

All the same I'm sure the Rangers fans will still refer to the creditors as vultures even though that money belonged to the creditors in the first place. It was those creditors money that was misused by the likes of David Murray and Craig Whyte .......and got to laugh at this, Rangers fans money that was misused as well. Well you can't put a price on loyalty can you?

RFC PLC has ceased trading in football so is effectively dead and is just waiting for the tombstone for the final draw of breath from the cheating corrupt fecker :) .

Stupidity & loyalty are the same thing to a vulture,con man or other who only wants to fleece the gullible.

Top post

Edited by timmalloy1888

Correct and the SFA have already decided, same club pay some of the debt, 54 and counting.

Did you read all CityDave's post or did you just cherry pick the bits you like but ignored the bits you didn't like ? AGAIN.

The Cockwomble actually said "As far as we are concerned it is the continuation of a member club" notice how he does not actually say it's the same club but a continuation of a member by the act of taking the SFA licence from the PLC and then gave it to the purchaser of the PLC's assets (Sevco Scotland) and then claimed it was a continuation of a member club by blackmailing Green into paying off the football related debts for the PLC's licence.

I know you have a short memory and a very selective one at that but when Green bought the assets he was prepared to go completely newco ! remember ? Chucky thought that the only way to preserve the history was by a successful CVA until he met with the SFA and they kindly told him they had made rule changes the previous year to somehow separate the club from the company :lol: .They gave Chucky the opportunity for a pound as well as paying off some of the PLC's debt the chance to receive the PLC's licence to clone the club,Chucky agreed and then got a piece of paper that magically claims it's the same club but now has a different company :lol: .

Yes I read Dave`s post, unlike yours they are actually readable and easy to follow, he puts his point across well, without writing an essay.

He said one or the other and I confirmed which path the SFA took.

TOOK ? are you being serious here ? :lol: the SFA made the path up as they went along they didn't take it.

Hellboy can you confirm that you are actually an adult and i'm not sitting here laughing at a primary school kid?

EH ? :blink: this coming from an adult who posts like a child most of the time on P&B :1eye .

He has turned into a complete ned.

He used to be ok/ish at one time but now he seems to be trying far too hard to be seen as someone in the know/an expert and is making a right punt of himself.

My advice to him would be to chill out and go with the flow....

He used to be ok/ish at one time but now he seems to be trying far too hard to be seen as someone in the know/an expert and is making a right punt of himself.

My advice to him would be to chill out and go with the flow....

Tore Andre Flow?

This would hold up with the current view that the club playing in D2 next season is a continuation of the old one, minus the bits they didn't want to take.

As mention before - new club = no trophies and no debt, continuation of old club = room of trophies + debt, has to be either one or the other.

Various clubs have been involved with shedding debt, by various means e.g. administration (some of them more than once). So shedding debt says nothing about the continuation of the club.

As there were 26,000 shareholders of the PLC and another 7,000 debenture bondholders i wouldn't think we will be calling any creditors vulture,as you put it. And while you're laughing at Rangers fans money that was misused do you also laugh at those same people that are creditors.