Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's it.They can put as much hurdles in front of us as they can, they'll still not stop us.

FFS!

So rules that apply to all clubs are now viewed as 'hurdles' that have been delberately and vindictively designed by 'them' to hamper Zombie Rangers progress.

I will agree that many who claim to be Rangers supporters wouldnt attend the games even if they were led by the hand to ibrox and giveen free access.

I would certainly nit agree that 'diddy' suporters are in any way fairly loyal and the difference between the glamour games and the run of the mill league games kinda proves this...imo.

Anyway we are obviously not going to sgree so best to agree to disagree

I think the difference between a club like Queens and Rangers/Celtic is that we get far fewer big games. When we do it becomes an occasion for the whole town.. Not only do you get lapsed supporters clamouring for tickets but a whole host of wives, girlfriends, good ol' boys, people who, never mind the offside rule wouldn't know a penalty kick if it bit them in the ar*e.

I suppose if you follow up a good cup run with sustained good league form the lapsed fans will eventually come back but you will never transform these others into regulars.

I would reckon that this is also true for the other smaller clubs.

In my opinion anyone who spends the past 3 day and many other occasions arguing the same points about a team he does not even support is pretty obsessed, I would not dream of following the behaviour pattern should the situation be reversed.

To me, he is a nobody, sorry if my plain speaking upsets anyone, forget how sensitive people get on here.

Maybe it's just because some rangers fans are so easy to hook, I mean look at rangers fans attempts to wind Celtic fans up with this pacific shelf crap , it died on its arse cos Celtic fans wouldn't entertain it , whereas some rangers fans like yourself have spent the last 2 years of their life on the Internet telling everyone your not dead , if you truly knew your club wasn't rotten and dead you would never be on this thread giving it oxygen , but the fact is ,

IT IS YOU ,who is obsessed with Other fans laughing at your dead club , you muppets can't stand it and spend every waking moment on here boring everyone to death with the same garbage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Smith

So Walter got his EBT right after he left Everton having been fired on March 13 2002 and getting his EBT on 6th Sept 2002

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Souness

Graeme got his EBT on 17th July 2001 while manager of Blackburn…….(14 March 2000 to 6 September 2004)

:blink:

Are laxey the easdales ?

Wed, 5th Jun 2013 11:20

RNS Number : 3537G

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

05 June 2013

?

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Share Transfer Agreement

The Company announces that under an agreement entered into by Charles Green, the former CEO of the Company, with Laxey Partners Ltd ("Laxey") on 19 October 2012, Mr Green has agreed to transfer 714,285 shares owned by him to Laxey, once free to effect a transfer. Under the terms of the lock-in agreement entered into by Mr Green with the Company on 7 December 2012, Mr Green is prevented from transferring shares before 7 December 2013, without the consent of Cenkos Securities plc other than in limited circumstances such as to connected persons, a family trust or in the event of a takeover of the Company.

Further to the announcement on 19 April 2013, Mr Green left the Company on 31 May 2013.

Glennie clearly defined club and company as separate when he used the word operates.

Tedi you operate your hands to type this Pish. By your definition this mean that your hands are not part of the same Tedi?

Obviously we know from your posts that the hands and brains aren't connected when it comes to this clumpany thing.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by strichener

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green has agreed to sell part of his stake in the club to a hedge fund.

According to an announcement to the London Stock Exchange on Wednesday, Rangers International Football Club plc said Mr Green had entered into an agreement with Laxey Partners Limited in October 2012.

Under the terms of this deal, Mr Green agreed to transfer 714,285 of his 5,071,629 shares in the company to the Isle of Man-based firm.

The 60-year-old is among the biggest single shareholders in Rangers International, with a 7.7% stake in the company, which he will be able to sell off in December this year as part of a lock-in agreement he entered into.

In the stock exchange announcement, Rangers said: "The company announces that under an agreement entered into by Charles Green, the former CEO of the Company, with Laxey Partners Ltd on 19 October 2012, Mr Green has agreed to transfer 714,285 shares owned by him to Laxey, once free to effect a transfer.

"Under the terms of the lock-in agreement entered into by Mr Green with the Company on 7 December 2012, Mr Green is prevented from transferring shares before 7 December 2013, without the consent of Cenkos Securities plc other than in limited circumstances such as to connected persons, a family trust or in the event of a takeover of the company."

The stake Mr Green has agreed to transfer to Laxey represents around 14% of his shareholding in Rangers, while it is around 1% of the clubs entire share capital.

Mr Green purchased 5,000,000 shares in Rangers at 1p each as part of an agreement entered into on October 31 last year, which was days after the Laxey deal is dated and months before the club was floated on the stock market in December.

The former chief, who earned a base salary of £360,000 per year at Rangers, "left the company" on May 31, Rangers said in the stock exchange announcement.

It had been announced that he was standing down from his role citing "negative publicity" surrounding his links with former Rangers owner Craig Whyte, who claims Mr Green acted as a "front" for him in the purchase of the clubs assets last summer.

Mr Green and commercial director Imran Ahmad deny any wrongdoing surrounding their dealings with Mr Whyte, while Rangers commissioned an investigation into the links last month.

Legal firm Pinsent Masons headed up the inquiry that concluded in May. In a statement, Rangers said Pinsent Masons had found "no evidence" suggesting Mr Whyte had invested in or was involved in Sevco Scotland Limited, which obtained the clubs assets and was renamed The Rangers Football Club Limited.

However, the allegations surrounding Mr Whytes dealings with Mr Green and his group relate to Sevco 5088 Limited, which entered into an exclusivity agreement with club administrators Duff and Phelps to purchase the clubs assets last May, before they ended up with Sevco Scotland.

Rangers' statement regarding the internal investigation did not comment on the role of Sevco 5088, while Mr Whyte has issued the club with a letter warning of legal action claiming rightful ownership of its assets.

Earlier this year Rangers appointed Craig Mather as interim chief executive officer after Mr Green stood down, while Mr Ahmad also left his role at the club.

Current investors and the owners of McGills Buses, James and Sandy Easdale, stated in April they had a "delicate" agreement with Mr Green to buy his shares, but there has been no further announcement regarding this.

The gif you provided does nothing to counteract the questions I put forward it is simply an option, LNS said a club can clearly be bought and sold, he was referring to Rangers when he made this statement, the SFA said that Sevco Scotland are the new owners of the Rangers Football club, are you arguing that these statements are incorrect and illegal? can you provide evidence that proves that it is illegal? and if it is illegal then why given all the outcry from the east end of Glasgow has nobody actually raised a legal challenge given that the position of the SFA and every other footballing authority clearly states that it was possible? do not pretend that there is no appetite for such a challenge.

Something cannot be illegal if it doesn't exist legally. The club does not exist in any legal definition and therefore cannot be illegal. This is in the same way as pots of gold at the end of the rainbow or ghosts are not illegal.

Although it is illegal to not pay your taxes whilst attempting to find said pot of gold!

Edited by strichener

So you think the SFA are incorrect and Strichner from Peterhead is correct?

Tedi the SFA's opinion is no concern of mine. I am just stating a fact which is something that does not legally exist cannot be illegal. If you can find some case law or situation where a court has held that something non-existent has broken the law then please make provide the details.

Clarify for me how many legal agreements has the club entered into? And when you answer, please be specific and provide the counter-party name.

Sigh,.....not seen anyone but you suggesting this.

Never suggested anything.....

Though didn't take long on the swamp.....

supergers07

The Best in The World - Y2J

Re: Charles Green has agreed to transfer 714,285 shares owned by him to Laxey Patners

so he's not sold to the Easdales ?

Edited by wunfellaff

Is isle of man classed as "offshore" financially tedi ?

And the news breaks the stagnation of the share price....down it goes :(