Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I just had a butchers at Belfast_tim's profile, who started this bit of the WATP discussion.

He lists his location as, "Belfast, Eire"

Won't Acknowledge The Province?

Wee top tip. See if you are a wee bit ignorant, type Eire into Google. The first line will say "Éire is the Irish name for the island of Ireland"

Last time I checked Belfast was on the island of Ireland.

:thumsup2

Wee top tip. See if you are a wee bit ignorant, type Eire into Google. The first line will say "Éire is the Irish name for the island of Ireland"

You're from the east end of Glasgow don't lie or somewhere like Motherwell pretending your a true Paddy.

Heres a thought...quite out there but maybe..just maybe if ither clubs supporters showed the same level of loyalty as the Rangers support have the game in Scotland would be in a far healthier state

Old Rangers support was loyal also and their Team died.

I see the new Chief exec is learning the ropes quickly;

“Sometimes you have to wait. We have chosen and we will continually choose the right moment to strike. Please, please never believe that I or any other directors don’t know the names of the people who have tried to damage this club. We know all of them.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

New chief fud, same old pish. :lol:

You're from the east end of Glasgow don't lie or somewhere like Motherwell pretending your a true Paddy.

No he's from Belfast which is in Eire....an Irish name for part of The British Isles. You can see this in google, if you're ignorant, apparently.

No he's from Belfast which is in Eire....an Irish name for part of The British Isles. You can see this in google, if you're ignorant, apparently.

I think it's some sort of novelty for an Irish person to support Celtic. Most support Man u, Liverpool, Everton etc.

Lies.

It actually says ; Éire is the Irish name for the island of Ireland and the sovereign state of the same name.

Last time I checked Belfast was not in Eire. :thumsup2

No the fact that you think i'm anti semite is hilarious.

If you mean that I think you're anti-Semitic, then yes , I do.

That was what what your previous ban was for and I find all forms of bigotry disgusting, even those undoubtedly indulged due to ignorant, infantile, trolling tendencies that you and your previous incarnation(s) displayed.