Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hope to f**k this doesn't lead to some sort of BJK bollocks. Honestly? I'd not have posted that and we really don't need it.

British Patriot is simply too stupid to sense the lighthearted tone which has reigned on the thread this evening. Instead, he takes it all in this direction. Desperate stuff from him.

Given your avatar, I feel that even the most knuckledragging rangers or celtic poster is well above you on a moral level.

Oi, Wunf! Let's keep Mr Walkenhorst and the lads out of this...

Norris, why are you hating? Still not getting any off of Emily?

Edited by ~British Patriot~

British Patriot is simply too stupid to sense the lighthearted tone which has reigned on the thread this evening. Instead, he takes it all in this direction. Desperate stuff from him.

Boohoo, dry your fucking eyes man. I wasn't attempting to turn it into anything. I just found it hilarious for someone to ask such a tedious question.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

Not at all, it's just the fact the Celtic fan asked Ricky Gervais that. :lol:

Aye I know that......but sometimes it's ok to post things and sometimes you just shut the f**k up. P&B is, thankfully, a broad kirk rather than some sort of playground for Rangers and Celtic fans.

Yes, it's just that most of us don't find the topic that hilarious.

Neither do I, but I found him asking Ricky that question to be hilarious. What reply was he expecting?

Wee Chris. The loud guy no one wants to stand with in the pub :(

Just turn down your hearing aid. :P

And where does posting bogus financials and then going into meltdown when asked for proof come into it?

Unless you're name is certain Brian Stockbridge you won't have 100% accurate figures and projections, but we can certainly give accurate ball park figures from what we've seen in figures provided by D&P, which you have evidently choosen to be wilfully dismissive of.

Ally:

"Who Are These People"?

:lol:

<<<<<<<<<