Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Okay, so you and your mates are The People and everybody else is not The People.

Sounds legit.

Yup and that is all that is sinister about WATP despite claims of sectarian, goat-shagging KKK supremacy and Loyalist exclusivity.

Folk who support Rangers ARE The People.

Folk who don't aren't.

Hate to use yet another cliche but there is actually nothing to see here.

And where does posting bogus financials and then going into meltdown when asked for proof come into it?

MELTDOWN :lol: you are kidding right :1eye .

This is the poster who asked me for proof of something he knows himself with about 99.999999999 to infinity that will proof me right eventually :1eye .

Never mind HB you provided a fair bit of entertainment for everyone, gratz.

Not as much as you Thicki :P .

Asking someone for proof of something when you know yourself I will be vindicated eventually just shows the length of stupidity you are willing to go to try and score some points.

Not as much as you Thicki :P .

Asking someone for proof of something when you know yourself I will be vindicated eventually just shows the length of stupidity you are willing to go to try and score some points.

You are very angry this evening whereas no other chunt is. Calm down a wee bit, chap, or I'll start posting serene classical music videos again.

What about the republican terrorist groups your fans support? A tim trying to take the moral high ground. :lol::lol::1eye

Given your avatar, I feel that even the most knuckledragging rangers or celtic poster is well above you on a moral level.

#let my people go go go, said let my people gooooooooohhhhh#

To sfl 2 ,)

Oi, Wunf! Let's keep Mr Walkenhorst and the lads out of this...

Hope to f**k this doesn't lead to some sort of BJK bollocks. Honestly? I'd not have posted that and we really don't need it.

Completely agree, this was going well.