Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

*shudder*

AWRA and whichever previous banned Sellick dolt B_T is (The Taxman, DHB, RHebel, so many to choose from) on the same thread. :(

Have fun guys.

Warriors Against Tax Paying.

^ ^ ^ ^ A sad pathetic poster who scrambles for relevance in every Rangers thread whilst never talking about his own club which claims to support IMO.

Bad Day at Bralt Rock....

(ex) Old Firm ping-pong over WATP...

sheesh! no wonder the rest of us despair,

(anyway, didn't it end up standing for 'We Avoid Paying Taxes'?)

Actually, I don't see much ping-pong. I see a few Dims trying to make an issue of it and the rest of us laughing at them.

By the way it isnae WAPT.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Actually, I don't see much pin-pong. I see a few Dims trying to make an issue of it and the rest of us laughing at them.

By the way it isnae WAPT.

I'll help him out "WE AVOID TAX PAYMENTS" 8)

OOPS beaten to the punch and SNAP :) .

Edited by hellbhoy

Rather than all this eye-rolling and LOLing, it would probably be more useful to ask:

If You Are The People, as in "The People with capital letters", then what's everybody else?

That might cut through to the heart of the matter.

Fuxaske. "Not The people".

Try a harder one next time

Rather than all this eye-rolling and LOLing, it would probably be more useful to ask:

If You Are The People, as in "The People with capital letters", then what's everybody else?

That might cut through to the heart of the matter.

Chipmunks.

^ ^ ^ ^ A sad pathetic poster who scrambles for relevance in every Rangers thread whilst never talking about his own club which claims to support IMO.

At least I'm not sad and pathetic enough to return to site I was banned from under an alias. :)

Never talk about the Buds? Blatant lying, but we've come to expect that. :1eye

I gather from your seethe at my criticism of AWRA that you are indeed this poster who was banned for being an anti-Semitic bigot? :ph34r:

Oh dear. Some chunt just had to bring religion in to it. Do us a favour, eh? Edit that?

You brought religion into it :ass I was just highlighting your fans actually protested against the BBC and a few other organisations and if that's not protesting then what the feck is ? soooo they are protestants because they actually protested :P .