Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why should I apologise to that?

Rangers fans (including me) want answers as to where and why the runaway RTC blogger got his info and posted the lies on his blog that so many bought into, Andy likens us to a KKK style lynch mob.

Did he apologise for calling us cheats on his Lance Armstrong article?

There are many Celtic minded journalists that write well balanced but painful articles on my club, Muirhead is not one of them, he uses his so called Scottish foootball website to push his anti-Rangers agenda.

And yet you all ignore the what's going on inside the corridors at ibrox.

Sums you idiots right up.

Rangers fans (including me) want answers as to where and why the runaway RTC blogger got his info and posted the lies on his blog that so many bought into, Andy likens us to a KKK style lynch mob.

There are many Celtic minded journalists that write well balanced but painful articles on my club, Muirhead is not one of them, he uses his so called Scottish foootball website to push his anti-Rangers agenda.

I'll continue to regard Rangers RIP FC as cheats and I won't be apologising..

I'll continue to regard Rangers RIP FC as cheats and I won't be apologising..

Oh be fair Ken, it was only an administration error.....

Which lasted for around about a decade, and cost them a £250k fine....

But no sporting advantage could be proved to have been gained...

So they're cheats who can't even cheat properly. Good enough for me.

Apologise? :lol::lol::lol::lol: f**k'em and their one trophy.

Sounds an accurate description of sevco fans tbh.

You hound and condem anyone who says anything remotely objectionable yet ignore the relentless leaks from inside ibrox and you are cheats everyone knows it:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You have proof of this?

What bigoted remarks did he make, and how do you "really" know it was him on RM.

Sounds to me, Rangers fans are just throwing mud at an individual because they don't like him hoping it will stick.

Surely not Rico, I think you're off on one here! :)

Come on then Tedi, do the decent thing and apologise for your baseless accusations.

Unless you're hoarding some evidence of this bigotry and not just irresponsibly throwing words back that accurately describe a large portion of bluenoses.

Slightly disappointing to see you sliding towards Bennet territory.

What you mean this article - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/andy-muirhead/lance-armstrong-cheating-and-football-hypocrisy_b_2537552.html

maybe you should read it again properly this time. It was far from just singling out Rangers - but who needs to know about anything else when you have tunnel vision eh? Did you actually read the article or did you come by the opinion from reading a comment on a Rangers forum?

Edited by scotzine

Its always amusing to see a Celtic fan attempting to claim that he isn't a bigot.

Its a bit like Nick Griffen arguing that he isn't a racist...

The Old Firm are institutions which have exploited sectarianism for over a century. Supporters of these institutions cannot escape that fact. They are supporting it.

Its also incredible how many of these "neutral Scottish football websites" there are kicking about... just like The Scottish Football Monitor... not asking the questions about Celtic that the MSM are not asking either!

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Its always amusing to see a Celtic fan attempting to claim that he isn't a bigot.

Its a bit like Nick Griffen arguing that he isn't a racist...

The Old Firm are institutions which have exploited sectarianism for over a century. Supporters of these institutions cannot escape that fact. They are supporting it.

Its also incredible how many of these "neutral Scottish football websites" there are kicking about... just like The Scottish Football Monitor... not asking the questions about Celtic that the MSM are not asking either!

First up - what makes me a bigot? Simply by supporting Celtic and being open about it? Or are you just tagging me with the same brush as elements of the Celtic support singing IRA songs? Guilt by association and all that? What if I made a sweeping statement about you as a St.Mirren fan? Would that be right? Would that be factual or would it just be a load of pish?

Its funny, despite all these claims about me being a bigot I have still to see one shred of evidence proving that I am one. Always thought in Scotland you were innocent until proven guilty??

Secondly - I have to point out that at no time have we ever stated that we are neutral. We state time and again that we are a Scottish football site - our contributors are filled with more non-Old Firm fans than those supporting Celtic and Rangers actually. As for all these sites kicking about - we have been on the go for seven years now and we have asked questions of all clubs including Celtic. Personally I have been outspoken on the site, on my ESPN blog and on twitter over the actions and failure of the club to target elements of the support. But again that fact is always ignored.

Thirdly - as for TSFM - started by the guy who did RTC I believe - whether he is a Celtic fan or not I dont know. But the posters on that site are mixed not just Celtic. You will have to ask them why they do not question Celtic issues - it has nothing to do with our work.

And just for reference - you may see Celtic and their fans as Catholics [does that mean you are a bigot also for such a sweeping statement?] but I am not. I am not religious at all, have not been baptised, christened etc. My mum is Protestant my Dad is Catholic. My wife is Catholic I am not.

Also if you actually look at the fans of both Rangers and Celtic now - you will see many creeds, colours and faiths in their ranks. They are not all white protestants and catholics despite what you think.

Edited by scotzine

First up - what makes me a bigot? Simply by supporting Celtic and being open about it? Or are you just tagging me with the same brush as elements of the Celtic support singing IRA songs? Guilt by association and all that? What if I made a sweeping statement about you as a St.Mirren fan? Would that be right? Would that be factual or would it just be a load of pish?

Its funny, despite all these claims about me being a bigot I have still to see one shred of evidence proving that I am one. Always thought in Scotland you were innocent until proven guilty??

Secondly - I have to point out that at no time have we ever stated that we are neutral. We state time and again that we are a Scottish football site - our contributors are filled with more non-Old Firm fans than those supporting Celtic and Rangers actually. As for all these sites kicking about - we have been on the go for seven years now and we have asked questions of all clubs including Celtic. Personally I have been outspoken on the site, on my ESPN blog and on twitter over the actions and failure of the club to target elements of the support. But again that fact is always ignored.

Thirdly - as for TSFM - started by the guy who did RTC I believe - whether he is a Celtic fan or not I dont know. But the posters on that site are mixed not just Celtic. You will have to ask them why they do not question Celtic issues - it has nothing to do with our work.

And just for reference - you may see Celtic and their fans as Catholics [does that mean you are a bigot also for such a sweeping statement?] but I am not. I am not religious at all, have not been baptised, christened etc. My mum is Protestant my Dad is Catholic. My wife is Catholic I am not.

Also if you actually look at the fans of both Rangers and Celtic now - you will see many creeds, colours and faiths in their ranks. They are not all white protestants and catholics despite what you think.

Sorry, but where did I state that you are a bigot?

Nice post by the way. As I said, always amusing...

Celtic & Rangers have exploited sectarianism, hatred and violence for over a century to cheat the rest of Scottish football. They are 2 cheeks of the same arse.

That fact seems to have you in a bit of a tizz... :lol:

I will admit that I do not read much of your pish, you have an agenda which to be fair you do not try hard to hide, apart from the glaringly obvious pretend Scottish Football website of course.

I guess that is why you are where you are.

To answer your question then yes I would rather read fellow Rangers interpretations of your so called journalism than force myself to read it directly, I mean you did after all compare Rangers fans such as myself looking for answers to a KKK style lynch mob, yet you still expect to be taken seriously.

How do you know he has an agenda which he doesn't try to hide if you don't read "his pish" ? :huh:

How defensive do you need to be? :lol:

"Ma best friend is a ....."

I have seen plenty of comments coming from Rangers fans claiming that I am a bigot - yet have never seen any proof of this so-called fact. Funny that isn't it?

Lets discuss your comments:

1. I never stated that Charles Green was a KKK member or the like - here is the one and only reference to the KKK on the site - http://www.scotzine.com/2012/12/lynch-mob-mentality-over-rangers-tax-case/ it was in relation to the lynch mob mentality from Rangers fans targetting those who spoke out against them none more so than the Rangers tax case blogger. I await an apology.

2. When have I ever defended any Celtic fan singing IRA songs? In fact I have been pretty outspoken against those who do sing Pro-IRA songs none more so than the Green Brigade. Check the archives of Scotzine as well as the ESPN blog I write - http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/celtic/id/291?cc=5739 or if you can't be bothered with those facts publish the proof that shows I defended Celtic fans singing IRA songs. I shall wait for an apology.

3. As for the so-called death threats of Rangersmedia - X - wrong again. It wasn't Rangers media, it was the vanguard bears - http://www.scotzine.com/2009/12/sectarian-vile-bigoted-racist-–-vanguard-bears-on-the-offensive-after-being-outed/ and you will see from the screenshots within the article, that those perpetrating the threats were in fact site administrators and long standing members and not myself. I await an apology.

4. As for my argument over twitter with Andrew Dickson - can you remember what it was over because I certainly do. I contacted Rangers after they went into administration and asked if funding would be pulled for the Rangers Ladies team. Minutes later Dickson foams at the mouth on twitter claiming that my card was marked. He then peddled a few choice statements which can be likened to threats although he turned tail and ran before he actually explained himself - although not before he sent out a tweet to his 'followers' who then descended on me like a plague of locusts.

On top of that Part two of my argument with Dickson came after he mocked threats aimed at my family - my wife and baby. At the time of the threats - which were reported to Strathclyde Police at the time and who came out to the house and took away the screenshots to prove it - my wife was expecting our baby. And threats were made not only on my twitter account but certain comments were made directly to her via her facebook and twitter accounts. As you can expect I was less than happy about this, none more so given the fact that my wife miscarried the year before. So you can understand why I let rip at Dickson trying to make a mockery of it all.

Given that the above ARE the facts of the matter - I await your apology on calling me a bigot and your other baseless lies. But I don't expect you to do so, because those who have claimed all of the above time and again disappear quick sharpish or peddle more lies like a so-called video of me singing IRA songs. Three years on from that claim I have still to see it.

The REAL issue here is that I am open about who I support and do not hide it unlike some in the MSM. Also the fact that I call things how I see it when writing articles -backed up by proof - no matter what club it is including Celtic and Rangers. Not my fault that Rangers have imploded over the past season or so and have been making headlines for all the wrong reasons. But some would do anything to deflect away from the truth, from the facts including slinging mud hoping it would stick.

Well Andrew you'll have to point out where i accused you of anything regarding Charles Green or the IRA? I'm sure you'll realise that once again your temper has gotten the better of you and a highly regarded blogger such as yourself should be showing a little bit more composure online, rather than playing the bully bhoy card.

You seem to have serious issues when someone (especially if they support Rangers) disagrees with you, Andrew Dickson, Chris Graham, Bill McMurdo, John Gow etc have all felt your 'wrath' at one time or other ;)

But posting death threats to yourself on Rangers fans websites smacks of someone with serious mental health issues so i'll bid you farewell Andrew as theres little left to say to you.

Edited by bennett

You sound like a fairly intelligent guy. I just don't know why you chose to write that thing about the KKK. Even as an indirect comparison, all you're going to do is piss off Rangers fans, give them an opportunity to seize the moral highground, and allow them to use it as an excuse to dismiss everything else you say about them, however valid it may be.

You could easily out-manoeuvre Superficial Tedi in an argument but now you have a credibility issue and I can understand why he doesn't care for your opinions.

Think you've been found out this isn't really true. So be big enough and apologise to the man.

Haw Andy it's Rico gonnae come ower tae P&B n sort these H""s oot :lol:

Whatever happened to that guy from Muirheads website whom you invited over here with all the facts regarding the BTC?

Only they were all proved to complete and utter jhackanory :) Stop being such a fanbhoy and give Muirheads website a miss, the guys nothing but a disgrace to real Celticmen who support their team 1st and foremost.

I will admit that I do not read much of your pish, you have an agenda which to be fair you do not try hard to hide, apart from the glaringly obvious pretend Scottish Football website of course.

I guess that is why you are where you are.

To answer your question then yes I would rather read fellow Rangers interpretations of your so called journalism than force myself to read it directly, I mean you did after all compare Rangers fans such as myself looking for answers to a KKK style lynch mob, yet you still expect to be taken seriously.

2010-06_comical-ali.jpg

_63539055_whyte.jpg