Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wouldn't post on a Queens thread if I regarded the bulk of the posters as mere 'dregs'.

So you think that Rangers fans should leave the Rangers board and it should just be you dregs left posting on the Rangers board.

Well, what would Platini know about Rangers? He's only the man tasked by UEFA to stamp out financial jiggery-pokery, after all.

Although of course, the idea of UEFA stamping out any jiggery-pokery of any kind is kind of hilarious in itself.

Still, I'd say that the most excellent thing about this Platini chat is that Rangers fans appear to be blissfully unaware of the reason why they were bombed down to Division Three. It's almost as if they think they're being punished for being successful, without giving any thought to why they were so successful, and why they've just spent the season in the bottom tier..

Well, what would Platini know about Rangers? He's only the man tasked by UEFA to stamp out financial jiggery-pokery, after all.

Although of course, the idea of UEFA stamping out any jiggery-pokery of any kind is kind of hilarious in itself.

Still, I'd say that the most excellent thing about this Platini chat is that Rangers fans appear to be blissfully unaware of the reason why they were bombed down to Division Three. It's almost as if they think they're being punished for being successful, without giving any thought to why they were so successful, and why they've just spent the season in the bottom tier..

They're all thick as shit tbf fr.

No 8 said the big thread must stay open after a bouyant post of how all is OK at Ibroke now and signing SPL players to come mount a challenge to the Scottish 2nd Div. It tickled all the buttons with that inadvertant funny post!

Seriously mate, the big thread must stay open. Ragers, The Rangers, Rangers International (which are you now?!) are the funniest thing EVER EVER EVER to happen to Scottish fitba

Chucky Cheese was god's gift to P&B. The Ragers swallow swallowed, then he showed his sevco-fervor by the cut n run as fast as he could. I note on SevcoMedja that 'we' are advocating his return.

WATPope

dallascowboys.gif

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

So you think that Rangers fans should leave the Rangers board and it should just be you dregs left posting on the Rangers board.

Nope, I've always welcomed the input of Rangers fans on here. Without them the board would be poorer.

I could live with your departure however, ever since you turned into a lying idiot.

KDS = Kerrydale Street

Where the biggest thread is all about Rangers and they regularly check things out like how many times the papers mention Rangers compared to Celtic and how many words Rangers get in the articles compared to Celtic.

You can see why certain Celtic fans on here, find it appealing.

Yup and you're a culprit. I joined P&B because I like football in general and eschew single-team forums like FF.

What do I find? The most popular threads here are, again, about The Rangers.

You c***s all still talking about The Rangers ?

Weird innit !!!

It's like everyone's......I dunno..................Obsessed ?

Maybe we're all jealous ?

Maybe we're all seething?

Maybe we're all ragin ?

Maybe we're all having a meltdown ?

Or maybe..just maybe..it's a big long running story that everyone is interested in laughing at.

Yup and you're a culprit. I joined P&B because I like football in general and eschew single-team forums like FF.

What do I find? The most popular threads here are, again, about The Rangers.

What do you expect.

Rangers were the biggest and most successful club in Scottish football, exploiting sectarianism, hatred and violence along with Celtic to cheat all the other clubs.

The liquidation and death of that club and the birth of a brand new tribute act club is bound to generate a lot of interest. :1eye

So Paisley Road West = PRW

Great Western Road = GWR

And Kerrrydale Street = KDS? Why not KS? Am I missing something?

KDS is a Celtic website, much like TSFM (The Scottish Football Monitor) which is also a Celtic website and clamps down on any chat whatsoever that criticises Celtic.

Kds is a Celtic forum where you can't say "shampoo". Well, actually, shampoo is all you can say.

Meanwhile, the swamp wonders if they are the biggest team (note, not 'club') never to have won the biggie.

The op sets the tone..

imWATP

Every little thing's gonna be alright!

Are we the biggest and greatest team never to win the European cup?

I was acccused by a tim last night of being jealous of ra sellick because they've won the European cup.

It annoys me greatly that our great club has never won Europes biggest prize. What annoys me even more is that due to modern football, a massive club like ourselves has absolutely no chance of ever winning it in the future.

But......jealous of an inferior club with a support base full of terrorist sympathisers who have won less trophies and covered up a child abuse scandal all to preserve the good name of the club....not a f*cking chance.

I love you Rangers.

It is posts like that which means there will always be an interest/obsession/hatred for a lotta folk.

Just had a look on KDS as well as several high profile Celtic fans twitter accounts and there is only one topic open for discussion.

Cup final, what cup final...

Just had a look on KDS as well as several high profile Celtic fans twitter accounts and there is only one topic open for discussion.

Cup final, what cup final...

It's a final of a competition with a cup at stake - not something that the Cevco loyal need worry themselves of learning aboots under Sir Alistair of McCoist.

head%20in%20sand_opt.jpg

Edited by NotfromFifehonest