Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a fustercluck this is. I can't work out who is meant to be enemies with whom in the Rangers boardroom. When will their fans stand up for the club? As in really stand up for it not the 'yis r all enemies n pyur jelus' pish that they normally come out with. If Rangers fans truly believed in 'dignity' Fc Rangers of Govan in the Junior league is the way to demonstrate it.

I must've been asleep that day,......When did this happen ? :huh:

Sadly the Jakey copied and pasted that from elsewhere.

Excuse me? Perhaps you can 'post a link to prove' -as you are fond of saying- You Know, I tend to keep away from personal insults on here, just give my view/opinion on the topic, sometimes tongue in cheek -as per the post you refer- You've now made three inaccurate and personally insulting statements towards me. So what gives? are you all the things that WRK has called you and more, or just a sad, twisted, moronic fud? Here's an idea, I'll refrain from commenting on your posts - which should be a dawdle, as I've never came across one worthy of comment - and you ignore me completely. :shutup

Phil MacGiollaBhain @Pmacgiollabhain

A fine chap at Pinsent Masons thinks that their urgent work for Sevco has apparently been "put on hold". I can't think why...

#SevcoFiasco

:o:lol:

Traumatic Tuesday?

More dithering from Regan, i've a feeling we're going to get f**ked pretty soon with a large fine and demotion.

Regan said: "We wrote to the club and expressed our concerns on a number of points related to the revelations in the press about the links between Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

"The matter was then handed over to Pinsent Masons under the stewardship of Roy Martin QC and we have agreed that we will wait until that report is concluded.

"The report is being done very much on an independent basis. The club have agreed to share the findings of that report with us so that we can get transparency on the questions that we asked.

"And until that comes out it's probably wrong to speculate on what might or might not happen."

:o

Edited by Johnny van Axeldongen

Sadly the Jakey copied and pasted that from elsewhere.

More dithering from Regan, i've a feeling we're going to get f**ked pretty soon with a large fine and demotion.

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan has described alleged links between former Rangers chief executive Charles Green and Craig Whyte are a "very serious issue".

The governing body will wait until the outcome of a report, commissioned by the Ibrox club before deciding any action is required.

In April the Ibrox side appointed investigators from Deloitte and Pinsent Masons to look into claims made by former owner Whyte over his relationship with Green during the change of ownership last summer.

Green resigned his position in April but "strenuously denied any wrongdoing".

Regan said: "We wrote to the club and expressed our concerns on a number of points related to the revelations in the press about the links between Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

"The matter was then handed over to Pinsent Masons under the stewardship of Roy Martin QC and we have agreed that we will wait until that report is concluded.

"The report is being done very much on an independent basis. The club have agreed to share the findings of that report with us so that we can get transparency on the questions that we asked.

"And until that comes out it's probably wrong to speculate on what might or might not happen."

In April 2012, the Scottish FA banned Whyte for life from "any participation" in Scottish football for a range of breaches of the association's rules and regulations.

The 42-year-old claims he was behind Sevco 5088, the company originally designated to subsequently purchase the assets and business of the club.

However Green says he and business partner Imran Ahmad, only told Whyte what he wanted to hear in order to secure a deal with the club's administrators.

Regan refused to be drawn over whether any alleged dealings would affect the club’s eligibility to play football and the transfer of the club's Scottish FA membership to Green's new company, which was agreed last summer.

"It's unfair to comment on what may or may not have happened on Rangers," said the Scottish FA chief executive.

"It's clearly a very serious issue. The club is aware of how serious it is and we have been in discussions with the board of Rangers on that particular point.

"That's why they have taken the step of appointing Roy Martin QC and Pinsents to come back with the information we seek.

"We fully expect those questions to be answered by the nature of the report. The clubs have shared terms of reference for the investigation and it's a very thorough investigation.

"We're expecting the report in the near future."

Excuse me? Perhaps you can 'post a link to prove' -as you are fond of saying- You Know, I tend to keep away from personal insults on here, just give my view/opinion on the topic, sometimes tongue in cheek -as per the post you refer- You've now made three inaccurate and personally insulting statements towards me. So what gives? are you all the things that WRK has called you and more, or just a sad, twisted, moronic fud? Here's an idea, I'll refrain from commenting on your posts - which should be a dawdle, as I've never came across one worthy of comment - and you ignore me completely. :shutup

To be fair, Don, it's fair enough for Bennett (and he's not alone in this) to slag posters off for c&p-ing, when he obviously puts so much effort into his original posts - witness the second post of his I've quoted above. I mean, there's no link, or attribution to source, so it must be all his own investigative labours (including quotes), mustn't it?

Fair enough in Bennett's head, anyway. :lol:

To be fair, Don, it's fair enough for Bennett (and he's not alone in this) to slag posters off for c&p-ing, when he obviously puts so much effort into his original posts - witness the second post of his I've quoted above. I mean, there's no link, or attribution to source, so it must be all his own investigative labours (including quotes), mustn't it?

Fair enough in Bennett's head, anyway. :lol:

Embarrassing and sad as it is, I actually don't know how to cut n paste. Or post links either. :( Still no need to call me a wee liar and a jakey though. Not a sensitive wee soul just highly principled, so I will ignore him rather than get involved in a bitch fight. :P

A Celtic fan on Clyde claimed that he's been to 2 Celtic games this season and 6 Rangers games, thats just got to be Hellboy :lol:

Link please :)

Leave Benny alone, he is busy posting pictures of folk in Celtic tracksuits on the Celtic View thread and claiming they are posters on here. :1eye:lol:

Magee isn't a poster on here.....unless you know different ?

Phil MacGiollaBhain @Pmacgiollabhain

A fine chap at Pinsent Masons thinks that their urgent work for Sevco has apparently been "put on hold". I can't think why...

#SevcoFiasco

:o:lol:

Phil Mac Made Up Name says it? Must be true!

BBC Scotland reporting the Hearts/UBIG insolvency thing was as a result of an employee asking for them to be made insolvent and that anyone can do this with any company. I fully expect Old Firm fans trying this jape out in the next few days.

Edited by Stu

Phil Mac Made Up Name says it? Must be true!

Indeed.

A man with a made up name, a made up nationality and suffered made up oppression should always be believed!

:lol:

Phil Mac Made Up Name and Celtic fanzine website otherwise known as The Scottish Football Monitor are the sources of all truth! :lol:

Yorkston may regret some of his daft comments now, i can see a lot of fans not going to eastend park now which would be a shame imo.

I thought you wanted division 3 football? Aside you forget his puppeteer Masterton bankrolled your team in the 90's and 00's.

Handing out illegal punishments was indeed shameful but THE most shameful incident of this entire saga....Not sure about that.

Would you rather get kicked out of football, or given THAT punishment? As usual the orcs only focus on the punishment/consequence and not the original crime.

I thought you wanted division 3 football? Aside you forget his puppeteer Masterton bankrolled your team in the 90's and 00's.

Would you rather get kicked out of football, or given THAT punishment? As usual the orcs only focus on the punishment/consequence and not the original crime.

Yorkston wanted us kicked out of football alltogether amongst other things, nothing to do with 3rd division football.

I would rather have had a punishment fitting of the 'crime' and one within the rules than an illegal transfer ban and excessive fine. Sporting integrity and all that.

Rangers were NEVER going to be thrown out of football.