Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WATP makes you a bigot? :lol:

It does when you specifically use it to ingrain yourself with the moronic and bigoted fans of your club and company in order to protect your future overpaid employment.

Not quite, dated over a year ago..... and a couple of minutes trawl brings up msm links. But go do some digging yourselves. What you should have been doing ten odd years ago, but no. You would rather give it WATP and buy season tickets (if under 18) or moan to reasonable posters to do your work for you...

For a guy who earns six figures. He sure hasn't done a whole lot to justify it.

But he knows "things", isn't that why he got the job?

Nah...It just makes you sound like a retarded idiot.

Utter tripe from 8. Have long have they been pushing this minority nonsense?

Far from attempting to combat bigotry and sectarianism, RFC & Sevco have both consistently exploited sectarian divisions in society for their own financial and sporting gain.

Indeed.

As have Celtic.

In fact, its been getting worse over the years.

Indeed.

As have Celtic.

In fact, its been getting worse over the years.

:lol:

Nothing like a little bigotry talk to get the ol' Captain back on the thread.

To the Sheep Buddie...only mentalists believe the majority of Rangers fans are bigots

:lol:

Nothing like a little bigotry talk to get the ol' Captain back on the thread.

To the Sheep Buddie...only mentalists believe the majority of Rangers fans are bigots

So what you're saying is......The majority of football fans in scotland are mentalists and the majority of sevco fans are not bigots ?

Hmmm...Ok, keep taking the medication son. :lol:

Well no, probably not.

McCoist said it and I don't think he's a bigot. I thought the sight of he and Walter Smith carrying Tommy Burns' coffin into his requiem Mass, though tragic, was actually kind of wonderful and deserved to be more of a watershed moment than it became.

However, he made the comment as a direct appeal to a silly, unpleasant sentiment that exists within the support and it would have been better if he hadn't.

Well no, probably not.

McCoist said it and I don't think he's a bigot. I thought the sight of he and Walter Smith carrying Tommy Burns' coffin into his requiem Mass, though tragic, was actually kind of wonderful and deserved to be more of a watershed moment than it became.

However, he made the comment as a direct appeal to a silly, unpleasant sentiment that exists within the support and it would have been better if he hadn't.

It was absolutely sickening that a vermin berstard like Smith was allowed anywhere near a decent human being. It stuck in the craw then.

I wondered, which is why I queried whether he was serious.

Kinda strange thing to say if you don't mean it, but hey, I'm no OF fan -I don't know what passes as humour among you people.

Check pm's....