Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm really not quite sure what's happened to our Bennett lately.

He used to post decent stuff that you could genuinely argue about and discuss. For some reason though, recently he's just started telling lies. He's done it a few times now.

He doesn't have to apologise properly I suppose. The way he's instead choosing to respond is far more revealing, and therefore helpful.

Fair enough guv.

Ahhh, I hear you say.....the internal investigation.....

"

@corsica1968

Penny dropped according to my blue knight; accepted CW has true claim on assets. Murray & Mather desperately searching for £30m cash!

"

Well if Corsica 1968 says so ......

I'm sure you've heard the other rumours bennett, the qc being a property expert and that...... and plenty more on board having had a heads up, which if it had been good for the newco, then it would've been leaked.

Well if Corsica 1968 says so ......

Of course he is right. Bloggers and Tweeters always get it right in advance of an enquiry. When the outcome is different to their blogs or tweets then they either take down their blog or blame it on an establishment fudge.

Hardly in advance......

Not as if the bloggers haven't had more success than bears toeing the party line, is it ?

Of course he is right. Bloggers and Tweeters always get it right in advance of an enquiry. When the outcome is different to their blogs or tweets then they either take down their blog or blame it on an establishment fudge.

I've just had a gander at his twitter account, he's a bigger nutjob than Macmadeupname.

I've just had a gander at his twitter account, he's a bigger nutjob than Macmadeupname.

You just made that name up......

I remember at one point I had not be online for a few days and there was nearly 200 pages to catch up on :blink: .

I remember that as well, and I was extremely grateful you hadnt been on or it would have been 300.

I love the way the sevco fans have a go at bloggers and internet bampots :blink: The Bloggers and co all told them about a year before their club died it was going to happen, and most of them know a lot more about whats going on at Ibrokes than the Orks themselves. :lol:

One year :blink: try three........

And bloggers/cyberbuns like bennett etc said green was gone before the stock exchange did...... now there's a breach of conduct.

Do they need to know re ahmed ? Still not announced on the AIM....

I love the way the sevco fans have a go at bloggers and internet bampots :blink: The Bloggers and co all told them about a year before their club died it was going to happen, and most of them know a lot more about whats going on at Ibrokes than the Orks themselves. :lol:

It's just that the bloggers called it wrong re the BTC. They did - no doubt about it.

However, that's given the head-in-sand brigade the excuse to dismiss everything they ever say, ever.

Before they could only say that they weren't worth listening to because of their Celtic credentials. Now, they feel vindicated in never listening to a word from them. It's a complete fiction that the bloggers got everything wrong of course, but ignoring any warnings feels comforting for them.

They've dismissed lots of bad news before, and look how well that's served them.

One year :blink: try three........

And bloggers/cyberbuns like bennett etc said green was gone before the stock exchange did...... now there's a breach of conduct.

Do they need to know re ahmed ? Still not announced on the AIM....

Don't you feel shame that you take such an interest?

Just to inform you: The Paki Friend wasn't on the PLC board. No need to report it to the AIM.

Don't you feel shame that you take such an interest?

Just to inform you: The Paki Friend wasn't on the PLC board. No need to report it to the AIM.

Ya for that.....wasn't sure......

Interest ? Why not. I theoretically held shares in the club that died, so roon ye as bennett would say.

Think i might start my own blog and post some rumours about other teams.

Afterall if it's on a blog it can't be discounted, as bloggers know all.

There's really no need to go starting a blog in order to tell stupid lies Bennett.