Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your are one wee angry man with little to offer but bombast.

May I suggest that getting to know Nat King may calm you down and take your focus off The Rangers? At least for 15 seconds?

If you truly believe that and are not deflecting, then simply answer (from an objective viewpoint) whether Sevco's licence should be revoked/removed. It was obtained by deception as Green plainly lied when asked the straighforwards question "Has Craig Whyte been involved in any way with this acquisition"

If you truly believe that and are not deflecting, then simply answer (from an objective viewpoint) whether Sevco's licence should be revoked/removed. It was obtained by deception as Green plainly lied when asked the straighforwards question "Has Craig Whyte been involved in any way with this acquisition"

Suspended at least until the in-house carpet treatment has been swept.

Your are one wee angry man with little to offer but bombast.

May I suggest that getting to know Nat King may calm you down and take your focus off The Rangers? At least for 15 seconds?

May I respectfully suggest that you are confusing your Nat King with your Dave King? One is rhyming slang and the other got fucked for £20M by Rangers.

May I respectfully suggest that you are confusing your Nat King with your Dave King? One is rhyming slang and the other got fucked for £20M by Rangers.

So you still won't venture an answer to question of obtaining a licence by deception should be punished? (which question is apparently over a year old you say despite the fact that Chuckles only told the lie last August and a year ago he and Whyte hadn't even formed SEVCO 5088 - you truly are Bomber)

So you still won't venture an answer to question of obtaining a licence by deception should be punished? (which question is apparently over a year old you say despite the fact that Chuckles only told the lie last August and a year ago he and Whyte hadn't even formed SEVCO 5088 - you truly are Bomber)

Yadadadadada. I will venture an answer when you tell us which King is most enticing to you. Tell us straight. Which King interests you more. Rhyming slang Nat or legal Dave?

I bet you can't answer me. What's more, I bet you haven't a fucking clue what I'm asking.

Mods, can we have better quality Plastic next time? This one broke too easily.

Yadadadadada. I will venture an answer when you tell us which King is most enticing to you. Tell us straight. Which King interests you more. Rhyming slang Nat or legal Dave?

I bet you can't answer me. What's more, I bet you haven't a fucking clue what I'm asking.

Mods, can we have better quality Plastic next time? This one broke too easily.

Cheap shots don't interest me much. You failed to answer and instead retreated to the last refuge which is abuse. Fife rhyming slang is better - I'd rather read Jabba's witterings than your singul fish. Awa n have a wee sing of your favourite sectarian songs you regaled the BRALT you enjoy.

Plastic? hahahahaha -you're amusing - I've been diddy, uber diddy and now plastic according to the Billy Boys - youz lot need to get a grip.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Ibrox has never sold out this season.

Ergo this will be Sevco (The Rangers/The International Rangers?) first ever sell-out.

I happened to be at Ibroke when The Sevco International Ltd FC made their first ever venture onto that park. I was joking that we'd have an unfair advantage as my club had played at Ibroke many times before and it was virgin territory for them......................unfortunately it did not turn-oot well !!!!!

Hmmm - I think you need a Snickers as yer patter is crap

Actually this is the first time in 7 years posting on here that I've had a proper squabble with anyone. Normally I am full of bonhomie and good will.

You, though add nothing to the debate. You don't make any attempt to greet other posters nor is there any content to your lashing-out towards Rangers. All I see from you is anger and vitriol.

This is why I suggested you calm down.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Are you still boycotting Scottish football because Celtic never got our titles :lol:

Bennett, could you do me a favour mate, and stop telling lies about me? I'm actually serious.

The above allegation doesn't amount to employing a little licence, or altering the truth a little in the interests of comic effect. No, it's simply a lie. I've never, as you're fully aware, suggested adopting any such stance in relation to the title stripping issue. Similarly, I've never at any stage said anything that can possibly be construed in this way.

Now obviously, if you wish, you're perfectly at liberty to ignore this response, or characterise it as evidence of me seething, being rattled, melting down, or being ensnared in angling apparatus. However, I'd rather you didn't.

I enjoy debating the issues with you. Some of the stupid nonsense that passes for banter can also be entertaining. I don't appreciate it when you tell blatant lies about me though, and I'd be grateful if you'd please stop.

Hmmm - I think you need a Snickers as yer patter is crap

Actually this is the first time in 7 years posting on here that I've had a proper squabble with anyone. Normally I am full of bonhomie and good will.

You, though add nothing to the debate. You don't make any attempt to greet other posters nor is there any content to your lashing-out towards Rangers. All I see from you is anger and vitriol.

This is why I suggested you calm down.

Aye he is, but ffs don't mention the "BIG HOOSE"

Sorry, I'm a fud, but :lol:

You never heard of spellng?

Bennett, could you do me a favour mate, and stop telling lies about me? I'm actually serious.

The above allegation doesn't amount to employing a little licence, or altering the truth a little in the interests of comic effect. No, it's simply a lie. I've never, as you're fully aware, suggested adopting any such stance in relation to the title stripping issue. Similarly, I've never at any stage said anything that can possibly be construed in this way.

Now obviously, if you wish, you're perfectly at liberty to ignore this response, or characterise it as evidence of me seething, being rattled, melting down, or being ensnared in angling apparatus. However, I'd rather you didn't.

I enjoy debating the issues with you. Some of the stupid nonsense that passes for banter can also be entertaining. I don't appreciate it when you tell blatant lies about me though, and I'd be grateful if you'd please stop.

Yer baws, you spat the dummy out when LNS decided that the titles stay where they are ;)

You never heard of spellng?

Yer baws, you spat the dummy out when LNS decided that the titles stay where they are ;)

Ye can keep yer forever tainted titles Benny and we'll keep reminding you of how tainted they have become :P

Ach, you're pissing me off now.

I attempted to make a reasonable request in reasonable terms and you've produced another lie in response.

It wasn't ever thus Bennett. There were times when you were above such things. There were times when I suggested others cool it, because the slagging you were receiving seemed OTT.

Now though, you 'd rather seek refuge in merely being insultingly idiotic.

It's a pity really.

Edited by Monkey Tennis