Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ages and ages ago someone asked if there was a way to set the latest page in this thread as a favorite/bookmark. Mild boredom made me try the following:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-5000

because we're currently on page 4051 and 5000 doesn't exist (yet) it redirects to latest.

Sorry Benny the Ball - but the prize for winning the Scottish Third is Ten Bob and one small box of twiglets between the 500 million supporters worldwide

Edit: how does it feel to have an inferior points tally as when EFFC last won the Third? Wasn't the third all that matters and sod going for the quadruple?

gutted mate.

Hmmm that's everyone then. How about just using 'serious question'?

Hmmmm - what s strangely deflective retort instead of answering the question. Where is "Phaser to Malky" when you need him?

If I asked everyone, then why didn't you venture a view on whether withdrawing the licence would be entirely justified.

Hmmmm - what s strangely deflective retort instead of answering the question. Where is "Phaser to Malky" when you need him?

If I asked everyone, then why didn't you venture a view on whether withdrawing the licence would be entirely justified.

Maybe because you didn't ask that question?

And no quadruple either..............awwwww - will you be there cheering on the goys when they lift the small box of twiglets after Saturday's game?

Youngsy will be along to answer that question shortly, I'm sure...

Sorry Benny the Ball - but the prize for winning the Scottish Third is Ten Bob and one small box of twiglets between the 500 million supporters worldwide

Edit: how does it feel to have an inferior points tally as when EFFC last won the Third? Wasn't the third all that matters and sod going for the quadruple?

Awww truly heart breaking lad, how can this be??? I'm away for a cry.

FFS - I included 3 salient points for consideration and concluded with the question "Shouldn't the licence be revoked?". Do you need a road map and set of instructions every time you go for a piss too?

All you did was regurgitate ridiculous old pap. Nothing that you said was interesting or original in any way None of you, "3 salient points" were either salient or even prescient. All you have done is rehash the tawdry old arguments from at least a year ago.

Learn how to fucking read what better posters have said before you make your "3 points", Salient Boy.

Awww truly heart breaking lad, how can this be??? I'm away for a cry.

The utter fandan just gave me a Helen for simply quoting him. The Ps &Ds have gone to hell in a handbasket these days.

Edited to add: I remember......oh maybe 2 weeks ago......that you could have a reasonable conversation with folk. Now they think it's a triumph to use the word 'salient'.

Edited by The_Kincardine

All you did was regurgitate ridiculous old pap. Nothing that you said was interesting or original in any way None of you, "3 salient points" were either salient or even prescient. All you have done is rehash the tawdry old arguments from at least a year ago.

Learn how to fucking read what better posters have said before you make your "3 points", Salient Boy.

Tawdry old arguments from a year ago? You knew then that Green had a business undertaking called SEVCO 5088 with Whyte back then and yet you kept silent? You knew that Sir Charles of Green was aboots to lie to the SFA to obtain a licence?

You are Bomber in disguise and I claim the £5 prize.

And no quadruple either..............awwwww - will you be there cheering on the goys when they lift the small box of twiglets after Saturday's game?

You're trying too hard now claymores and it's making you look like a tit.

Tawdry old arguments from a year ago? You knew then that Green had a business undertaking called SEVCO 5088 with Whyte back then and yet you kept silent? You knew that Sir Charles of Green was aboots to lie to the SFA to obtain a licence?

You are Bomber in disguise and I claim the £5 prize.

Your are one wee angry man with little to offer but bombast.

May I suggest that getting to know Nat King may calm you down and take your focus off The Rangers? At least for 15 seconds?