Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You do realise that haul was "won" by a dead company and club and can't be added to?

Witty and in no way repetitive reply, a fine piece of fitba banter my Hibee friend.

Any Sevconians care to confirm whether the Million Pound Crossbar Challenge is taking place or not?

This is actually a good point, did Chuckie Cheese not have a premium rate phone number to call to get onto the 'challenge'. Will it take place? what happens to the money fleeced out of the Sevconians? (I must admit I think other fans can have a guess).

Does anyone actaully know what the score is with this? Should the fraud office be involved? Answers on a postcard to:

Charlies Chocolate Factory,

Ibrokes,

Sports Direct Stadia,

Four Men had a Dream Park.

Imagine slagging someone on a fitba board, what was I thinking of?

Sorry.

Imagine how to post a relevant point or introduce news? Sorry Bennett you've lost-it - every post you make is pish and just a dig at another poster..............you make wee games in your head and and looking increasingly ridic. Kindly ban yourself from BRALT unti have a wee think.

Imagine how to post a relevant point or introduce news? Sorry Bennett you've lost-it - every post you make is pish and just a dig at another poster..............you make wee games in your head and and looking increasingly ridic. Kindly ban yourself from BRALT unti have a wee think.

I did introduce news to this board and you had a go at me for it :(

I've known some guys who were hard to please but you take the biscuit.

(No actual biscuits were used in this post)

It's about everything and anything I can muster to deflect attention away from the horrible club holding company I choose to associate with, deal with it Bralt boy.

You entering the Crossbar Challenge against Berwick then Benny? :whistle

Witty and in no way repetitive reply, a fine piece of fitba banter my Hibee friend.

I'll take that as a yes. Nobody in Scotland, outside T'Rangers fans and their media parasites, are going to accept the newco claiming they can add to those titles, if they somehow surivive as a business to 2016, the earliest date they can win an SPL.

That's for normal clubs and full members of SFA. Since they are a new club and only associate members they do not have to produce accounts until next season.

No, full sfa membership....associate of sfl....

I'll take that as a yes. Nobody in Scotland, outside T'Rangers fans and their media parasites, are going to accept the newco claiming they can add to those titles, if they somehow surivive as a business to 2016, the earliest date they can win an SPL.

Aye i'm sure we'll take on board everything that they say my hibee friend.

Aye right Wullie :lol::lol: :lol: That would be youtubes latest hit if I tried that :lol:

:lol:

So it is taking place then? Wasn't sure if this was another one of Chuckles Cowboy Stories. What if someone actually does it and bankrupts the new club? :)

ETA. Fa's this Wullie?

Edited by AberdeenBud

Serious question to all Sevconians, Plastics & Diddies:

1. SEVCO 5088 paid the exclusivity fee which ultimately led to the purchase. Irrespective of whether Chuckie Cheese bought the club/titles later with SEVCO Scotland, it is inherent that Sevco 5088 were involved (final price paid was the total less the SECVO 5088 deposit).

2. Chucke Cheese is on record sayin to Sir Craig "You are Sevco"

3 SFA asked at the time if Sir Craig was involved in the purchase in any way and he directly answered "no " to get the licence to play.

Is this not deception on the part of the new Sevco? Shouldn't the licence be revoked?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

1. SEVCO 5088 paid the exclusivity fee which ultimately led to the purchase. Irrespective of whether Chuckie Cheese bought the club/titles later with SEVCO Scotland, it is inherent that Sevco 5088 were involved (final price paid was the total less the SECVO 5088 deposit).

3 SFA asked at the time if Sir Craig was involved in the purchase in any way and he directly answered "no " to get the licence to play.

Is this not deception on the part of the new Sevco? Shouldn't the licence be revoked?

There is zero appetite among The Blazers for a licence revoking.

The SFA will attempt to stay well clear of any argument between Green and Whyte and will hope to view it is as a business issue over which it has no jurisdiction.

Edited by AberdeenBud

The current Catch 22 at Sevco Towers is how to impose the necessary financial cuts whilst not hurting ST sales, but also attempting to discern how long they can last without the cuts even with World Record Sell Outs every week.

1. A job for Jessica Fletcher to figure out i'd say.

2. Sevco whyte or Craig Sevco?

3, That could be tricksy. Hopefully theres nothing linking Craigy with Sevco Scotland.

4. 14 inch munchy box please.

Another sell out at Ibrox this Saturday. Rangers fans have been magnificent in their support this season.

Quite astounded how they managed to take to a new club so quickly after all the heartbreak of their old club dying last season, or maybe they weren't that faithful after all

1. A job for Jessica Fletcher to figure out i'd say.

2. Sevco whyte or Craig Sevco?

3, That could be tricksy. Hopefully theres nothing linking Craigy with Sevco Scotland.

4. 14 inch munchy box please.

Sorry Benny the Ball - but the prize for winning the Scottish Third is Ten Bob and one small box of twiglets between the 500 million supporters worldwide

Edit: how does it feel to have an inferior points tally as when EFFC last won the Third? Wasn't the third all that matters and sod going for the quadruple?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

With a flare at an under 17 match at a neutral venue, presumably.

Haw I wore flares when I was under 17.....and a tank top too. I also had a waist back then. Mind you, it was the early 70s.

Are you the fashion polis?

Edited to add.....they can ban flares all they like. I still have a couple of pairs of Levi sta prest knocking around.

Edited by The_Kincardine