Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you discredit Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements since he has lots of money to spend on players?

He already proved himself by the job he did at St Mirren and Aberdeen. His main achievement at Man Utd has come from remaining in a job for so long in an envoirment where employment is highly volatile.

Course I do.

He was once a Rangers player. ;)

Being a former Rangers (or Celtic) player does not make someone "a Rangers man". He has no love for his former team given the way he was treated during his time there.

Edited by Fotbawmad

He already proved himself by the job he did at St Mirren and Aberdeen

Being a former Rangers (or Celtic) player does not make someone "a Rangers man". He has no love for his former team given the way he was treated during his time there.

Yes, I do get that, but thanks for the lesson.

I was merely responding to AWRA's ealier charge that I refused to ever credit anyone "from Rangers".

Yes, I do get that, but thanks for the lesson.

I was merely responding to AWRA's ealier charge that I refused to ever credit anyone "from Rangers".

Are you still boycotting Scottish football because Celtic never got our titles :lol:

Are the accounts not due out soon???????

Not far off, though from memory they can delay them a few months under AIM regulations re new clumpany.

These few months are important though........extra year of non eligibility for Europe.

Aye the greatest manager ever in world football only regards playing for Rangers as the pinnacle of his life as a player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=177z7eUE3RQ

Re accounts..... as I said a few posts back I don't they "have" to produce them for the AIM yet, but isn't today the , wayhey, deadline for producing them to the SFA to play next season ?

Edit.... it was yesterday..... so did they file them or is it no license for them ? Anything in papers ?

Edited by wunfellaff

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/hateley-calls-for-rangers-in-top-flight.20960450

Hateley is a hateful cvnt. I really don't see why "journalists" give him a platform (well, yes I do), but surely they must have at least some professional pride?

Same old quotes, they've done their time (i.e. they've been punished enough). NO THEY FECKIN' HAVEN'T!!!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/hateley-calls-for-rangers-in-top-flight.20960450

Hateley is a hateful cvnt. I really don't see why "journalists" give him a platform (well, yes I do), but surely they must have at least some professional pride?

Same old quotes, they've done their time (i.e. they've been punished enough). NO THEY FECKIN' HAVEN'T!!!!

I sometimes wonder if the journos just use muppets like him to stir the pot a little on slow news days. HateMe's comments are so pathetically sycophantic that it's almost like their using him to represent the ignorant hordes as some kind of mouthpiece which actually works against them when you see the drivel he spouts in print.

Clearly headed too many footballs in his time.

Re accounts..... as I said a few posts back I don't they "have" to produce them for the AIM yet, but isn't today the , wayhey, deadline for producing them to the SFA to play next season ?

Edit.... it was yesterday..... so did they file them or is it no license for them ? Anything in papers ?

That's for normal clubs and full members of SFA. Since they are a new club and only associate members they do not have to produce accounts until next season.

you must have the highest 'not relevant to BRALT' post count on here.

no doubt you will consider this a fine achievement.

'Finest innuendo and disssing other posters whilst adding 0/deflecting' award goes to.....................

Historically I believe there was a time he talked of issues instead of slagging members - that's maybe naiive to believe that

Bennett is a bit of a catharsis to himself - resigned, came back, only posts are attacking posters.

Lonely maybe?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

you must have the highest 'not relevant to BRALT' post count on here.

no doubt you will consider this a fine achievement.

It's about everything and anything now, deal with it Bralt boy.

Anyway i'm sure that most Scottish football fans agree with Kennys brave statement.

'Finest innuendo and disssing other posters whilst adding 0/deflecting' award goes to.....................

Historically I believe there was a time he talked of issues instead of slagging members - that's maybe naiive to believe that

Bennett is a bit of a catharsis to himself - resigned, came back, only posts are attacking posters.

Lonely maybe.

Imagine slagging someone on a fitba board, what was I thinking of?

Sorry.