Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So now that Green has gone then he is ok? lets find someone else within Ibrox to be the next victim of character assassination?

Every report I here about Walter is that he is the man holding the moral line and asking the questions that need asking, it was Walter that refused to let Green off the hook and demanded an enquiry be set up, you class this as despicable sniping, aye right you are then :1eye

Where was this reported? I must have missed that bit.

I will give the dodgy rabid lawyer a miss if it is all the same.

Your choice, Tedi - but if his estimate of Ahmad's shareholding is more accurate than yours, where does that leave YOUR credibility? Remember the advice I've given throughout this saga - get ALL info possible, from ALL available sources. The truth will be in there somewhere, amongst the extremes, the agendas and the pure propaganda.

Made my first visit to Rangers Media today,and, have to say,contrary to the drivel posted on here, i found it informative with much wit. None of this sectarian/bigotry nonsense i hear so much about was on show. Decent considering the rubbish their fans are being put through.

post-23278-0-76160700-1366883767.gif

I will give the dodgy rabid lawyer a miss if it is all the same.

No problem Tedi. It is still a good read though.

Good to see you are still here fighting your corner. But where are all you fair weather friends such as No 8, Bennett etc? Hopefully not sobbing in bed with the pillow over their head. :(

Another one bites the dust, the "paki friend" has left the building.

Another of Rangers saviours bails out.

If it was not for those guys, the club/company rule would not have been invented and Rangers would be deid by now.

We are living in turbulent times. And it definitely is not over yet.

Important we all know where Rangers are, otherwise how can anyone work out how to get to where they want to get to.

As ever Paul McConville does a sound job. Hopefully none of his enemies will have any issue with his post today, as it is merely a summary of facts, backed up with some factual legal background information.

A recommended read, especially those in denial.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-easdale-brothers-rangers-shares-fit-and-proper-and-charles-green/#more-3573

All good and well posting the link but....zombies can't read.

Before any of you zombies start gnnnnarrringgg,we,including Paul told you about the storms that lay ahead,did you pay any heed,nope,head stuck firmly in the sand as ever and now you have another set of crooks about to bleed you dry.

Lord Glennie confirmed this rule existed long before then guys confirmed it, in fact go visit Bayerns website, they make clear separation too.

I am going to get my yearly SPL fix on Saturday stoney, will be watching Saints do a number on some highland outfit.

Enjoy it Imran, you not allowed back to Ibrox now?

ETA I thought you claime to be the biggest bluenose around how did you manage that on an annual SPL match?

Edited by stonedsailor

Everything has been made out to be such a soap opera for so long, its hard to make any sense of important news over the drivel the papers other media and bbc have called exclusive stories.

As with everything there has been more twists and turns than an alpine road.

Greene may have stepped down, but until the shares are properly transferred i'd take any suggested idea of who will become majority owners with a pinch of salt. A lot can happen in six months.

There is always interest in where all this mess is going to end up but really nothing hugely surprising has happened.

Good news for Rangers fans - if/when Craig Whyte is found guilty for the takeover then everything goes back to normal, as if it was all a bad dream.

According to this fruitloop anyway: http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/what-happens-with-sfa-and-spl-if-whyte.html

So, let’s fast forward to later this year. Craig Whyte is lifted. Now let’s fast forward again, this time to the early part of next year. A High Court Judge tells Craig Whyte he has been found guilty of perpetrating a massive fraud on one of Scotland’s most venerable institutions, adding that legally Craig Whyte never owned Rangers and that the Rangers shareholding should revert to the position it was in, in April 2011.
Pandemonium!
Let’s leave it to the most skilled and expensive of m’learned friends to work that one out and to come to an accommodation with those who are the current shareholders.
For the moment, let us turn our attention to football matters. To what such a judgement would mean to the Stewart Regan-Peter Lawwell-Rod Petrie-SFA Axis and to the Neil Doncaster-Peter Lawwell-Eric Riley-Rod Petrie-SPL Axis.
At a stroke it would nullify any crime committed against the law of the land or the rules of the football authorities during the period when Craig Whyte laid fraudulent claim to owning Rangers.
So, no problem for Rangers with withheld PAYE and VAT, meaning no Administration. So, no ten point deduction by the SPL in February 2012. An action which gifted Celtic the title last season.
And no Liquidation. Leading to no need for Rangers to apply for the transfer of their SPL share from Oldco to Newco and the SPL’s subsequent refusal. Meaning Rangers should have been competing in the SPL this season. Something which would also cast doubt on Celtic’s second successive title.
:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2
Fucking superb, and this is from a Rangers man.
No wonder they are fucked.

So, lets fast forward to later this year. Craig Whyte is lifted. Now lets fast forward again, this time to the early part of next year. A High Court Judge tells Craig Whyte he has been found guilty of perpetrating a massive fraud on one of Scotlands most venerable institutions, adding that legally Craig Whyte never owned Rangers and that the Rangers shareholding should revert to the position it was in, in April 2011.

Pandemonium!

Lets leave it to the most skilled and expensive of mlearned friends to work that one out and to come to an accommodation with those who are the current shareholders.

For the moment, let us turn our attention to football matters. To what such a judgement would mean to the Stewart Regan-Peter Lawwell-Rod Petrie-SFA Axis and to the Neil Doncaster-Peter Lawwell-Eric Riley-Rod Petrie-SPL Axis.

At a stroke it would nullify any crime committed against the law of the land or the rules of the football authorities during the period when Craig Whyte laid fraudulent claim to owning Rangers.

So, no problem for Rangers with withheld PAYE and VAT, meaning no Administration. So, no ten point deduction by the SPL in February 2012. An action which gifted Celtic the title last season.

And no Liquidation. Leading to no need for Rangers to apply for the transfer of their SPL share from Oldco to Newco and the SPLs subsequent refusal. Meaning Rangers should have been competing in the SPL this season. Something which would also cast doubt on Celtics second successive title.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Fucking superb, and this is from a Rangers man.

No wonder they are fucked.

Just supposing that scenario did play out for a second, it would be reasonable to assume that the creditors would again have claim to their money.

No admin, no liquidation. Oldco Rangers once more.

Given that the EBT ruling is under appeal, that would be something else that could return as a dark cloud.

The fine handed out for the side letters. There would be other intricacies, complexities and clusterfucks.

Regardless of what Lego dribbles, it's not a dream scenario and it doesn't fall at the feet of the enemies he names.

People need to stop posting Leggo as a stick to beat Rangers fans with.

I am on record as not taking a word of what he says as truth as are others from here.

Nobody believes his pish but you still post it.

To be fair, I think most here know that no-one takes Leggo seriously.

It's more like using Leggo's own stick to beat him with.

Possibly you're being a little over-sensitive.