Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think the transfer of the assets is the biggest cause for the tedi berz concern, the fact that Whyte (Who effectively liquadized Old co) is named by Green as being a Director and part owner of Sevco 5888 who purchased the assets of the liquidated company before transferring them to Sevco Scotland looks and smells like Phoenixing to me and I am sure the tax man will have a wee look at this especially as old motor mouth Greene has came out and basically admitted it in the press

one of the great mysteries in all this to me is how a team with Rangers in the name, playing at the same place, with similar strips and crest,, with the same players, manager and staff was somehow NOT considered phoenixing. If it had been a double glazing company.... It would be on Watchdog

STV_LOGO_RGB_BLUE_SQUARE_normal.jpegSTV Sport@STVSport8m

Rangers appoints law firm to investigate links with Craig Whyte http://bit.ly/15Aww05

Retweeted by Grant Russell

Hide summary

A statement released by the Ibrox side on Monday evening said: "Rangers International Football Club plc (Rangers) has instructed the law firm Pinsent Masons, supported by forensic investigators from Deloitte, to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of Rangers and its subsidiaries."[/size]

:whistle

More amusing is that deloitte do chuckys tax returns..independent my bumhole.

More amusing is that deloitte do chuckys tax returns..independent my bumhole.

Yup - and how can Deloiotte even ask the truth? What power do they have to make people tell? Has The Rangers empowered a judicial enquiry?

Deloitte can only find what people are willing to tell. There is also court which makes anything they try to say subjudicicy

Tedi, I think there are thousands of sevcos......generic if I mind right...

And there is a world of difference between a newco and a phoenix .

Sevco 5888 now, wow how many sevco`S are there?

You would have to show me some proof that 5888 ;) purchased assets, so far all the documentation points to Sevco Scotland purchasing these assets after the CVA failed.

Was it not the taxman who rejected the CVA? and was it not the taxman that said the newco route was the best way forward.

I can wee pal - 5088 paid the deposit. which was taken off the final bill of purchase assets. 5088 had to do the deposit as Sevco Scotland never existed then. They ARE involved by definition.

Look at it and it's obvious, the amount Craig Whyte put into Imran's mum's account is exactly one third of the deposit that made the exclusivity (Whyte, Green, Imran)

Yup - and how can Deloiotte even ask the truth? What power do they have to make people tell? Has The Rangers empowered a judicial enquiry?

Deloitte can only find what people are willing to tell. There is also court which makes anything they try to say subjudicicy

Clay, reading between the lines, you mean this internal (change from ethnic for the orcs) cleansing is a waste of time.

And money.

When theyre skint.

Question time....

Chucky has left the post of ceo. Has he resigned ad director of all the subsidiary companies, or is he still raking it in from the fools ?

Clay, reading between the lines, you mean this internal (change from ethnic for the orcs) cleansing is a waste of time.

And money.

When theyre skint.

Hi - I mean anything Deloitte can do is a Whytewash - the have no legal powers. If Sir Charles feels like saying "fook off" I'm too busy with the tatties, there's nowt they can do. They have no powers to investigate individuals' business dealings or if I called Bennet a usuless cvnt.

Hellboys buzzing glue again.

Really Benny !,

The club you now support and claim to be the very same club all came down to what in the end ?.The acquisition of the real Rangers SFA licence and if Green did not get this then it is a brand new club period.

So the SFA has clearly defined Rangers FC the club as a piece of paper,if Green does not get this piece of paper then it's a brand new club isn't it.

So the SFA licence that the SFA gave to Rangers over a hundred years ago according to the SFA is now the club by the SFA as their definition of a club :lol: and remember the licence is actually still the property of the SFA,so how the fcuk can something that belongs to the SFA in the first place be the club the founders created as a completely separate entity out with the SFA ?.

Rangers FC the club = a piece of paper to say it's Rangers FC somehow :wacko:

one of the great mysteries in all this to me is how a team with Rangers in the name, playing at the same place, with similar strips and crest,, with the same players, manager and staff was somehow NOT considered phoenixing. If it had been a double glazing company.... It would be on Watchdog

Yip, it's ridiculous. and yet they have the brass neck to try and claim to be the same club.

Michele Centenaro of the ECA contacted the SFA and asked for an appraisal of the Rangers situation and whether they could be deemed the same Rangers as before or a new company unworthy of acknowledgement from the ECA. The SFA’s response was unambiguous. Different corporate entity but same Rangers, same history, same honours accrued over 140 years.

Funny how it depends on the way the question is asked. The ECA asked if they were deemed the same Rangers or a new Company. The inference here is that this was a choice that was answered by the usual SFA keep the blue boys happy response.

So is this a new company and therefore not the same Rangers?

Different corporate entity but same Rangers

but, but, but didn't the ECA ask if they were the same Rangers or a new company. I am sure that this is what I read somewhere....now where was that...oh yes right here.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?p=7274669

Thomo has apparently announced orlit still chasing £400k for outstanding invoices ... Uh oh

Hasn't be been outed along with everyone else outside Ibrox as "anti rangers"?

Like the bbc and mark daly after saying whyte was dodgy?

Like jim traynor pre appointment?

Like lord nimmo smith pre judgement?

I forgot,

Maybe the should listen to one of their own. Like bomber? Oh wait. They ignored him too

Thomo has apparently announced orlit still chasing £400k for outstanding invoices ... Uh oh

Its ok, Green was only using Orlit so he could "shaft" them.
Now the million dollar question.

Who's them orlit or the orcs?

Edited by weirdcal

but but but the ECA and the SFA have both said we are the sme Rangers with 140 years of glorious history,

Pleasing.

Enjoy ;)

Yes amazing the amount of organisation that are complicit in this illusion. Only in the world of football can the ruling bodies contrive to create new organisations that don't conform to any legal definition of an entity.

STV_LOGO_RGB_BLUE_SQUARE_normal.jpegSTV Sport@STVSport8m

Rangers appoints law firm to investigate links with Craig Whyte http://bit.ly/15Aww05

Retweeted by Grant Russell

Hide summary

A statement released by the Ibrox side on Monday evening said: "Rangers International Football Club plc (Rangers) has instructed the law firm Pinsent Masons, supported by forensic investigators from Deloitte, to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of Rangers and its subsidiaries."[/size]

Masons do as Masons do.;):) :) telt yeez.

:whistle