Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know why you feel the need to do this Ted - I really don't.

Of course the phrase 'No Surrender' has Loyalist connotations in this context. Why on earth would you suggest otherwise? Seriously?

Because it is ridiculous trying to suggest that the words No surrender when used in context of a football match are sectarian, if you think this then I include you in the loon brigade.

What was it he didn't want to surrender to ?

Edited by AUFC90

Each case should be judged on its merits, just do not lie and call something sectarian when it clearly is not.

You are a complete muppet sometimes Tedi !

It's already been posted how "no surrender" is a sectarian remark and feck all to do with a modern day sport but still you defend it ? :1eye

The term "no surrender" was coined back in 1689 by the mayor of Derry.

Rangers football club was created in 1872 nearly 200 fucking years later and the new Rangers even more at over 300 years later.

How can you defend a statement from the Protestant mayor of Derry in 1689 that explicitly gives orders to give "PAPISTS" no quarter and that they will not surrender the city to papists ?

Protestants ! Papists & No Surrender ! do you get the picture ? and don't even reply back that it has suddenly become a modern term for what happened to Rangers last year and has nothing to do with what it used to used for ! sectarian supremacy over the papist Irish folks.

No way...if that was true that would mean Charles has been telling lies and there's no way he would do that, slander i say...!! :lol:

Still....i'm sure the share issue will still be doing well..no worries on that front.

Edited by The Taxman

I have never had a mask, ya loon.

So you are Chucky himself then :o judging by all the major meltdowns and posting pish and keeping the orc talk political party line spouted by Green ! I'm just about convinced now Tedi oops I meant Chucky. :)

Chuckles Tedster ? has a nice ring to it Chucky don't ya think ?

Somebody, somewhere, has to be on the wind-up. They couldn't be that fucking thick/arrogant, could they?

And hey, Tedi! It's STV - you know, today's good guys that debunked the Scotsman's lies?

Off ye go, then, Tedi, explain how this is part of the master plan for a "return"( ;)) to the top for the Tribute Act?

All this and Thatcher pegging it - Carlsberg don't do weeks......

Somebody, somewhere, has to be on the wind-up. They couldn't be that fucking thick/arrogant, could they?

And hey, Tedi! It's STV - you know, today's good guys that debunked the Scotsman's lies?

Off ye go, then, Tedi, explain how this is part of the master plan for a "return"( ;)) to the top for the Tribute Act?

All this and Thatcher pegging it - Carlsberg don't do weeks......

Yet more bhigoted mhedia types kicking Rangers when they're down.

If it turns out that Craig Whyte sold Rangers to a company of Craig Whyte's that would be hillarious.

Craig Whyte's Rangers then, Craig Whyte's Rangers now, Craig Whyte's Rangers until he hands them over to ticketus.

I am delighted the truth is coming out about this arrangement with Whyte, as I said earlier today then I hope the board oust him on Monday, they certainly have the power to do so.

The real thing for me now is not if CG did a deal with CW then ripped him off, the main worry is if D & P were complicit in this and not just following instructions, unless Whyte can prove this then he has nothing, it was solely upto the administrators who they sold the club too and so far I have seen nothing that shows they broke any rules.

You are not getting the BIG PICTURE Chucky !

Whyte owned the PLC and has a claim to the new one ! how exactly do you think your new Rangers will escape from this unharmed ? this is fraud at the highest level just about.

Who will own or run the club if Green's consortium is removed and investigations are instigated ? will they freeze Rangers from trading ?

You are a complete muppet sometimes Tedi !

It's already been posted how "no surrender" is a sectarian remark and feck all to do with a modern day sport but still you defend it ? :1eye

The term "no surrender" was coined back in 1689 by the mayor of Derry.

Rangers football club was created in 1872 nearly 200 fucking years later and the new Rangers even more at over 300 years later.

How can you defend a statement from the Protestant mayor of Derry in 1689 that explicitly gives orders to give "PAPISTS" no quarter and that they will not surrender the city to papists ?

Which "Protestant mayor of Derry in 1689" would that be? There was simply no mayor of Derry in 1689. The functional equivalent was Governor Robert Lundy who shat himself and shipped off to Scotand.

I suggest you're talking through your arse.

Edited to add: It was a Jacobite army not a Papist army. The idea that "No Surrender" is sectarian is utterly ridiculous and your attempt to justify it as sectarian is utterly flawed.

Edited by The_Kincardine