Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah right, the Di Canio background to the story makes sense.

I was struck by what I heard Wattie Smith saying on the Radio today. It was something along the lines of Green needing to be more careful in expressing himself. It sounded like a very 'Rangers' response, reminiscent of official advice given to fans regarding sectarain singing. It's rarely 'don't sing such songs because they're intinsically wrong' but more 'don't sing these songs because we'll get in trouble.'

Green doesn't need to re-assess his outlook, it seems. He just needs to get better at keeping it secret.

David Longmuir gave a similar response.

Rangers: Police carry out raids on Whyte club purchase

_49380572_bn-304x171.gif

Police have carried out a series of raids relating to the purchase of Rangers Football Club by Craig Whyte from Sir David Murray.

Police Scotland said they had "carried out a number of searches" in at addresses in both Scotland and England.

The statement said: "These searches related to both domestic and business premises.

"This remains an ongoing investigation, and no further information can be provided at this stage".

The story that has no end in sight.

And the liquidators haven't even reported yet.

Interesting that this move happens within weeks of Police Scotland being formed. Does this mean there is less influence from the Strathclyde Masons and blue noses in uniform?

Oh, the next 3 or 4 years are going to be fun. :thumsup2

For the avoidance of doubt, I'd like to remind everyone that I am a jealous diddy so fuelled with envy I'd do anything to be a Rangers fan. I so wish my club were this box office.

So rumours mount over Green maybe going for a MVL ( members voluntary liquidation) .

If true it will settle 2 arguments.

If they get docked a breenge of last years points - same club.

"The business has run its course" - dead club.

This bear is too little too late..

post-23278-0-07437900-1365655928_thumb.j

So rumours mount over Green maybe going for a MVL ( members voluntary liquidation) .

If true it will settle 2 arguments.

If they get docked a breenge of last years points - same club.

"The business has run its course" - dead club.

This bear is too little too late..

attachicon.gifWV1-Rangers-v-Linfield.jpg

MVL ? :o Seriously ? Where are these rumours coming from ?

Makes perfect sense financially ...

Green gives the appearance of knowing the game is up. Can't realise cash through his shares as he has to hold them for a year.

Liquidation and a sale of assets gives him hard cash and its off abroad afore sir Craig can get him.

No. If directors are negligent in their duties, they can be pursued separately from any action being taken against the company. This can happen to any director of any company, although admittedly, it's quite rare.

So this latest carry on at Ibrox is probably a world record, then?

Tedi

When you state "Oh and for a MVL to take place the company has to be solvent.." this would lend any normal person to take this in the context that you don't think the company is solvent. If you were trying to use it as a some type of witty comeback showing that people are inferring that the company must be solvent then you have failed miserably.

To answer your question, I think Rangers are currently solvent and therefore could be subject to a MVL although this is highly unlikely IMO.

If I failed so miserably then how come you really know what I meant?

Sucker :lol:

I have read your previous posts and realise how you struggle to convey what you actually mean but do however try the odd witty remark. Couple of words spring to mind "stars" and "portugal".

I am sure you know what I mean. :thumsup2

Indeed you are, I reckon that kitty is looking better and better especially when the SPL pay the prize money and transfer money they are holding, I hope BDO release details of exactly how much they have managed to raise.

sometimes people get too involved in a bit of kicking (which i enjoy myself) that they forget about the poor creditors

1. As I said, if I struggled to convey what I meant then how come even someone with your intelligence got it?

2. and as for getting things wrong, temporary membership, dual contracts and you come to mind.

1. Or could it be because of my intelligence :smartass

2. Don't recognise any of the charges m'lurd. Proof?

Edited by strichener

Haven't been following this thread as it's full of roasters. But weren't Rangers sold to sevco Scotland who Whyte has nothing to do with and not sevco 5088 ( whytes ) So how could Whyte possibly claim he owns any part in Rangers? The guys a conman and a complete bullshitter. It's quite funny all of a sudden all of this shit has came out when we've won the league and look like we're starting to get back on track then the mhedia brings out this shite.

Maybe they can seize that mansion the police broke into yesterday, got to be worth a few mill surely, then again he is probably renting and claiming housing benefit for it.

Apparently it was bought from David Murray for a pound, financed interest free from an HBOS loan from Gavin Masterton. It was then sold onto Craig Whyte using Charles Green as a frontman, with the money being funnelled through Harry Redknapp's dog's bank account in Monaco.

The SFA have said that it's all above board.