Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Charlie "F***ing" Green....

Fookin hell, t'lad likes a reet good "F***"

"....In the audio recording of the meeting, Mr Green is heard saying to Mr Whyte: "Well, the next step is, we've got to f*****g give them (Field Fisher Waterhouse) some money."

He is also heard saying that he will tell the legal firm "Oh, Craig's gone, Craig's gone" in relation to the £25,000 payment.

Mr Green adds: "I f*****g, I need money off you [Craig Whyte]." Mr Whyte is heard responding: "Yeah, if you, if you give me your details I'll cover whatever you’ve got to pay out. It's not a problem."

The recording shows that Mr Green responded: "What I'm saying is, there's no f*****g, there'll be no trace into my f*****g bank account. But I'll f*****g, but I'll do it now, I'll write it out now. I'll give them a cheque for £25,000 from me." He adds: "I'm the f*****g director of the company. I'm their client, I'll give them twenty-five grand."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd expect your CEO to be able to speak more dignified than that.

Oh, hold on, rangers/dignity.

Non-starter, they're a match made in heaven (or hell).

Must have missed than wan, only time I saw my name mentioned on FF was when I posted about going to the UTD game, canny recall being called currant either, ah well nm

Number8 is not no8 on here tho.

SCAB was it not ?

I hate to disagree, but it's looking like outstanding entertainment from where I'm sitting.

WRK, the biggest entertainment is that now 3 posters have complained they can't log on to RM but they can't work out why.

Right rid neck for the Ps & Ds I'd say.

Must have missed than wan, only time I saw my name mentioned on FF was when I posted about going to the UTD game, canny recall being called currant either, ah well nm

Number8 is not no8 on here tho.

I missed it myself. Think it was on a thread about p+b but devlin brought it up on a match thread here.

I did see that thread, my name was never mentioned, however the general consenus on FF was that P & B was a horrible place full of hate consumed wankers with a few bears holding up against a tide of bile, the bears mentioned were Youngsy, devlin, mason and Dorlomin I think.

Maybe i am one of the wankers then :huh:

Don't worry we appreciate your efforts. Hold firm. Stand strong.

Christ, went to try try and find the quote for tedi and find devlin is banned. Wish they would put up a list or something....